Did she dump her bf for me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reid
My friend was telling me about how she was gonna break up with her bf and she told me to come. Her reasons for wanting to break up with him seemed stupid. She thought he smelled, hehehe. Couldnt she just tell him that? Anyways on Tuesday she wanted to see a movie, and my mom asked us where we were going and I said to the movies. While I was driving she said "Your mom knows were just friends, right?" and I said yea. We couldnt watch a movie that day cause she had to work at 4:00 pm and we didnt have time. Is it different when she asks if my mom thinks were dating then if she accually says "Oh, were just friends right?"

We were talking in my car and she suggested on a weekend we pack our stuff and drive around Washington. She said we would bring money, too. Then she said we would have to do it sometime before the summer cause shes moving to Arizona=( Then I said what if we left on the weekend youre moving and your parents leave you. She said she didnt care. I told her, lets go to Seattle sometime and she agreed. We already hangout like everyday even when she was with her bf.

Do you think if I kissed her, would she reject me? I cant ask her out obviously since I know she wont say no, unless she is working, so asking her out wont help me know we can be more then just friends. Btw she is buying me a $50 game for Christmas, I know Christmas is over but the game she said shed buy me isnt out yet so. Sometimes I think maybe she wants to buy me the game cause she feels she owes me cause I drive her places even though its so we can hangout.

So what do you guys think? I am so confused, I need help with this. I dont want to pursue a relationship if you think she is not interested in that with me.

Btw she gave me her cell# and I didnt even ask for it and we dont dont even talk much over the phone.

The Tired Hiker
I think she might want to hook up with you before she moves. She probably doesn't want a serious relationship right now. She may not see you for a while, I say kiss her you fool! Why not? If she doesn't like it, just don't do it agian. If she does, you'll figure it out. Just don't fall tooooo much in love, she sounds like she doesn't want a serious relationship, so if I were you I would totally try to make out with her. big grin

MornGlory
KISS HER

dont persue anything big - because she is moving away and long distance relationships dont last long

but if you dont kiss her ... you might always wonder

SlipknoT
**** her in the browneye

MornGlory
blink

badboy2004
i think kiss her before she moves away because she might change her mind about moving and stay with u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.