Movie with the most profanities ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
I think "Snatch" is up there. What about you? smile

Dr. Strangelove
Scarface and Full Metal Jacket have to be up there.

Mane
I think Snatch sill has them beat, though.

forumcrew
badder santa:
The unrated version of the film furthers the record for the most profanities in a Christmas film, including 170 uses of "****", 74 uses of "shit", 31 uses of "ass", 10 uses of "*****", and 1 use of "bastard", in variable forms.

this is from listology.com whatever that is..

Movies with most uses of the 'F' word

* Tigerland- 527 times
* Another Day in Paradise- 327 times
* Sweet Sixteen- 313 times
* Narc- 298 times
* The Big Lewbowski- 281 times
* Fubar + Made- 274 times
* Pulp Fiction- 271 times
* Resevior Dogs- 252 times
* Dead Presidents- 247 times
* The Boondock Saints + Goodfellas#- 246 times
* Jay and Silent Bob Strike back- 228
* True Romance-225 times
* Scarface- 208 times*
* American History X- 205 times
* Shaft- 165 times
* Snatch- 153 times
* Bad Santa- 147 times&
* Shaun of the Dead~ 77 times
* South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut- 133 times^
* ...Four Rooms, In the final segment, "The Man From Hollywood" which lasts 21 minutes, the word is used 193 times, and is used many more times during the earlier parts of the movie.

MornGlory
dont forget Girl Interrupted-- i know it doesnt seem like it

but they say the word "F*ck" A LOT! in that movie!

MornGlory
sweet sixteen???? really has that much? hmmmm no expression

forumcrew
as i said its from listology i dont know how valid it is.. although i dont see why they would make it up.. so im assuming it is atleast very close to correct and it said it was last updated the end of november 2004

Dr. Strangelove
Narc, how could I forget Narc.bangin

26 times the F word was used by someone else in Scarface other than Tony Montana.laughing out loud

MornGlory
is damn a curse word?

edwinian
I remember the Commitements having a LOT of curse words in it....its not on that list tho..

Cinemaddiction
I don't remember "Tigerland" being that profane, then again, "Tigerland" wasn't a very memorable movie, anyway.

Jackie Malfoy
I am not sure what you mean by that word but I would have to say that scar face is up there!JM

botankus
I'll always remember Brother Bear was loaded with 'em. wink

baracustastic
south park bigger, longer and uncut.

Surely.

dark1365
Full metal jacket, Demolition Man(lol), and Phone Booth.

Solo
Clerks

Napalm
South park bigger louder uncut

KidRock
south park bigger longer and uncut had so much more then 137..

WindDancer
Pink Flamingos.......damn that movie was not only full of profanity but also some gross stuff.

But I still love it! thumb up happy

Dazzler619
American Pie films

Aku
Lock Stock and Snatch has 100 at the very least! There is atleast 10 swear words a scene. Plus what about goodfellas?

Cinemaddiction

Xtremechik2
South Park

Beastro
Goodfellas

Myth
Funny how the cursing lists change depending on the poster.

Ou Be Low hoo
No-one can write a better '****' than Tarantino. Although, when Kevin Smith puts them in the mouth of Jay, they sound pretty ****in' cool too.

Swearing = Good
Not Swearing = Bad

(Don't circumveeeeeeeeent the prooooooooofanity filllllllter)

Myth
Didn't you already say that in the other topic just like this one?

Ou Be Low hoo
You make me sad, Cinemaddiction...censorship in all it's forms should be rejected.

Cinemaddiction
Don't shoot the messenger.

Beastro
Shoot the person he's delivering it to *cough*OU BE LOW HOO*cough*

GCG
eek Is that your good side Cine ?

how about a thread titled ' Moderator with the most profanities'

Cinemaddiction : Nominee and Winner !

Cinemaddiction
Hoo-waa! Alrighty, back on topic. stick out tongue

vagaryatwill
does Pulp Fiction even hold a candle?

You Suck
eek! Yeah! A big mother****en candle!

MildPossession
A relative of mine use to work in psychiatric hospitals during the 60s and 70s and a lot of people swore a lot, some even went into swearing fits.

There are about 58 F words in Girl Interrupted.

Soth
One of the tamest ones out there, but yeah

GCG
I would add Peter Falks's performance in Udisputed saying the most eff words in 1 phrase

Ou Be Low hoo
Robitussin is what you need...sadly it does not remedy personality defects though...One step at a time, little one...One step at a time...

As a cheese burger on the side, I'd just like to mention my belief that words such as ****, shit, bollocks, etc...should no longer be considered profanities as they are now so common that their 'vulgarity' is no longer pertinent...Also, words like '****ing' can be used as adverbs with no connotations of the vulgar. The End.

You Suck
What about Bullworth? Seemed like that movie had alot of language.

Cinemaddiction
laughing

Regarding the profanity, it's just the KMC's wishes to keep the forums at a PG-13 level, in terms of verbage. I'm a staunch advocate for expression through vulgarity at times, but there's an underlying respect to the yoots that we have to recognize.

Smasandian
I thought South Park took the mantle as top profanity movie. I also dont think Tigerland had that much cursing in it either.

Myth
SP I think gets it for ratio with length of movie. It had that much cussing in an hour and a half while most of those movies are pushing 2 at least.

DVDFREAK
tigerland was an excellent flick,what are you talkin about?

hobey-ho
SOUTH PARK MOVIES HAVE THE RECORD WITH SOMETHING LIKE 200 CURSES AND 150 "RUDE GESTURES"

You Suck
Wrong

Wolfie
Jay and Silent Bob movies
Bad Santa
I thought Falling Down did though I haven't seen it in a while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.