Good Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mrs martin
ANY ONE HERE LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE?!?!? bandchairdevdeafyouthgiljotiinipilesmilie]hangpunk
ripshittomcat/smilie]

SlipknoT
No no one likes good charlote and neither should you

steely balls
good charollete? i didn't think people called that music

Sir Bob III
F*UCK YES I LOVE GC I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*gasp
*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Bob III
http://images3.fotki.com/v31/photos/8/80873/310996/Misc-vi.jpg

JumpyJumpyJumpyJumpy I LOVE BENJI

if girls had boners BANG

total metalhead
laughing out loud some girls do yes

but seriously i hate GC with a passion. in fact there even worse than Sum 41, New Found Glory and Wheatus etc. if i was king of the world, id commission Iggy Pop to skin them alive with a potato peeler yes

Sir Bob III
What the f**k? chicks w/ dicks wierd

Darth Revan
GC---> meh

SlipknoT

total metalhead
sniper http://www.good-charlotte-lyrics.com/images/joel.jpg

Darth Revan
cool

total metalhead
geek

Sir Bob III
*jumps in front of joel to save him* NO BAD BOY NO! *slaps TM

Jeff_Atello
I like GC. I liked them a lot more when they weren't playing shit and catering to little girls. The first album was F*N great. The next album will be great. But the last album was sub-par. A few good songs, but that's it.

Sir Bob III
i loved both albums THERE MAKING ANOTHER

catering to little girls? what does that mean

Jeff_Atello
That means their songs are made to make little girls jump around screaming, "I Love Good Charlotte! I Love You, Benji!"

Their next album will be awesome, I think. I just have that feeling...

claidisa_felton
they didnt ask for that kinda attention. dont accuse them for having teenie fans!

pipschick
I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE !!!!
Benji is my fav big grin
And before anyone says it...i'm not a teenager mad

mikeysgothicgur
I'm a big Good Charlotte Fan. My favorite album by them is the self-titled album, I have two favorite songs which is The Festival Song and The Day That I Die and I don't have a favorite member, all the guys have a great personailty, a great sense of humor and are all very musically talented.

Check out my site:
http://gc_rave.tripod.com

trixygurl
What is it you all like about them? The fact that they can play 3 whole chords? Their elementary level lyrics(if ya can even consider them lyrics)? Or how bout the fact that they are SELL OUTS and apear on MTV more than fricken anyone?? hmmm maybe it's the great "punk" look that has become a corporate fashion lately. Because of people like you PUNK IS DEAD!

dragonpisces272
I think they're all right blink

claidisa_felton
shut uuuuup!!!! dam ur really annoyin! mad

trixygurl
Sorry, that was a little harsh. I hate when people ridicule my bands, so I'll let ya liseten to what ya want. I'll leave this thread for fans only embarrasment

claidisa_felton
im sorri. i was a bit harsh. i no u dnt like good charlotte but *hugs*

LegolasIsMyMan
My best friend and i are major huge fans of CG, they are so awsome,and they are hot as well ...goodmusic and good boys..whooot

punkyhermy
ya they are good..... WHEN i need to fall a sleep!!!!!!!!
i don't like them (they don't have music)
hate em........... more!!!!!!!!!
2gunsi wanna shoot em(just kiddin)
hey u guys can still like them....

claidisa_felton
y r people so against gc? if u dnt like them then u dnt like them but dnt insult em...

burlyman
pinch

gcharlottepunk
i definitely love them! ooooooooooh yeah................. smokin'

burlyman
If I wanted to listen to GC I'd go into a primary school and step on a cat no expression

gcharlottepunk
cute, very cute

burlyman
happy

Jeff_Atello
Honestly, I have never heard one fairly good reason for the dislike of Good Charlotte. You can say they have elementary school lyrics, but so what? Many bands that are famous aren't good lyricists, but they're still famous. You can say they sold out, but how have they sold out when they are playing WHAT THEY WANT TO PLAY? You can say they make music for teenie-boppers, but if you've heard their first album, and it's F*N awesome, you would understand that's not the case. I didn't exactly love their second album, but it had its moments.And I have to believe that the album they are in the process of recording now is going to be great.

total metalhead
many famous bands yes, but not many good bands.

ebarnes
I dont like good charolotte because IMO their music sucks.

claidisa_felton
ok dats ur opinion. i respect it but i dont respect peoples opinion who think theyre better than evryone else jst cos they dnt like gc.

claidisa_felton
GO JEFF ATELLO!!! rock you rock dude!

BadBabe
shes right if you look up punkl it says late 70s early 80s era fad

but benjilove is bringing it back

BadBabe
go fu.ck yourself hatermad

joel has a great voice
benji can play the guitar like A GOD love
same with billy ^
and Paul is the best damn bass player everso if you dont like it then you obveously dont like REAL music

yes i am sensitive about this shit

BadBabe
trust me ive killed a cat GC is much better than that

claidisa_felton
YOUVE KILLED A CAT??? lol jokes. u rock!! i luv good charlotte fans because they can fight to the end about it...and always win lol!!
rock GOOD CHARLOTTE ROCK rock

Jeff_Atello
I think Joel is only about the money now. But Benji is great. He has a genuine love for the music, and that's more than you can say for most bands.

BadBabe
yes i did kill a cat

but not on purpose

BadBabe
yeah joels sorta just for money

benji is the best damn guitar player in the world

in :the day that i die" was that benji or joel singing

claidisa_felton
i think its all joel apart from 'the anthem' which is benji...i dunno.

Jeff_Atello
I like their first album better because they harmonize so well. In their newest album, there isn't much cooperation between the brothers as far as singing goes.

total metalhead
you are joking right?

claidisa_felton
aww. see? something we dont agree on tm

total metalhead
but he really isnt the best no there are sooooo many more who are better,

Dave Mustaine, James Schaffer, Dave Navarro, Daron Malakian and Kirk Hammet just to name a few.

claidisa_felton
weeeelll....nah he probably aint the best...he rocks tho.

Jackie Malfoy
Anyone have the dvd of them in consert in england?It is so cool.Go buy it if you don't.That is some movie!JM

el_barto
*Insert insult to Good Charlote here*

el_barto
SPAM!

And you call yourself a Greenday fan, any one who considers GC "punk" or "good" are pretty much retarded *narrows eyes in hatred*

XxAMANDAxX
i looooove GC, and i have both of their DVDs, including the one in london. i looooove it. GC rox!!!!!!!

Kharhmah
GC does indeed rock.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by XxAMANDAxX
i looooove GC, and i have both of their DVDs, including the one in london. i looooove it. GC rox!!!!!!!
have you dl the "we believe" video?

barbarossa
Oh god, they've got to you first Ronny? Noooooooooo!

I honestly hate them. Not to copy Deathblow, but They should be skinned alive. Then beaten. Then eaten by dogs. Then the dog's crap should be shot and burnt.

Alpha Centauri
Ronny can't realistically make that claim. She listens to Tool, a band with possibly the best guitar player in the world.

Benji Madden isn't even better than the one-armed drummer from Def Leppard....and he wasn't even a guitarist.

-AC

Kharhmah
If you dont like them, dont listen to them.

Alpha Centauri
I don't.

Doesn't change the fact that they suck.

-AC

Kharhmah
Thats your opinion. Not mine, therefore I dont care.

Alpha Centauri
Oh I'm perfectly aware you think they're good.

I'm just trying to display the fact that they're not.

-AC

Kharhmah
I know, but as I said thats your opinion. Yours is compleately different to mine and many others, so I wouldn't spend my time posting in threads made for fans of a band I dislike. One of the reasons for this is that not many people would listen.

Alpha Centauri
While it's not proveable, it is true.

They put out songs like The Anthem.

Haha. Trash.

-AC

Kharhmah
Interesting.

RedAlertv2
Its common knowledge to poeple with good musical taste that Good Charlotte is a crappy band.

PINBALL
I used to be a good charlotte fan until i realized that they suck. There just a bunch of posers

StinkFist462
seriously , how many The Anthem songs can there be ? are any of them good ?

cad
i think that good charlot are ok but some of there songs are crap but some are good.

Benjio
I don't like Good Charlotte, theres something about them that is really poncey, I don't find any of their music new or creative in anyway, it's like they are trying to be one of those like, Alkaline Trio or Simple Plan type terrible bands (god know that kind of gay punk rock they are trying to do) and if Darth Revan says any shit about this im gonna hunt him down and kick his arse so badly

eggmayo
Originally posted by H.I.M
ANY ONE HERE LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE?!?!? bandchairdevdeafyouthgiljotiinipilesmilie]hangpunk
ripshittomcat/smilie]
n00bed?

Punx_91
mad WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE GO ON EFFIN MESSAGE BOARDS TO DISS THE BAND THAT THEY ARE ABOUT! Why dont you effin tell me that. I happen to really like Good Charlotte, and think what you want, but people like em and thats just the way it will be, and if you dont like it, GET OFF THE EFFIN MESSAGE BOARD! rock

SlipknoT
A 13 year old Good Charlotte fan with "punx" in her Name.....

Ronny
*pulls trigger* no expression

SlipknoT
*Hands Ronny more bullets* no expression

Tptmanno1
Oh no not again.

Ok lemme lay it down for you all.

First of all, This is a message board, and if we wanna say that a paticular band sucks, we can, it is then your right to demand resonings... and when said reasoning is given, you may accept your pwnage like man and go listen to better music, or you could whine and ***** and flame and troll, and then I'll be happy when you get banned.

Second of all. Some musical things ARE provable. Good Charlotte being worse than Tool is one of them. Its a fact. You can look at things like time signature, key changes, Depth of lyrics, Intracacy of the bass line, Drummer style, and overal blend and musicianship, to name a few. So don't go saying that its your opinion.

Kharhmah
What if it is your opinion? no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Punx_91
mad WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE GO ON EFFIN MESSAGE BOARDS TO DISS THE BAND THAT THEY ARE ABOUT! Why dont you effin tell me that. I happen to really like Good Charlotte, and think what you want, but people like em and thats just the way it will be, and if you dont like it, GET OFF THE EFFIN MESSAGE BOARD! rock

stop saying "effin" ... just say the word... blah blah... o btw.. Good Charlotte sucks sick

Kharhmah
rolleyes1

StinkFist462
god dammit. wtf is up with all these revival of craptastic bands' threads lately?

Ronny
Originally posted by SlipknoT
*Hands Ronny more bullets* no expression No i was really killing myself for being such a moron a year ago cry Hold me

Ronny
Originally posted by StinkFist462
god dammit. wtf is up with all these revival of craptastic bands' threads lately? Yes I say let them die, i hate being reminded of my stupidity

i wonder if i could convince Samantha to close it eek!

Ronny
Originally posted by barbarossa
Oh god, they've got to you first Ronny? Noooooooooo!

I honestly hate them. Not to copy Deathblow, but They should be skinned alive. Then beaten. Then eaten by dogs. Then the dog's crap should be shot and burnt.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Ronny can't realistically make that claim. She listens to Tool, a band with possibly the best guitar player in the world.

Benji Madden isn't even better than the one-armed drummer from Def Leppard....and he wasn't even a guitarist.

-AC LONG TIME AGO LONG LONG LONG mad

Maynard is my master now yes

RedAlertv2
Good Charlotte is such a poser band. The members dress like some sort of hardcore punk band yet they play pop music. Just goes to show they are all about creating an image to help sell themselves to the masses and bring in as much money as possible

Kharhmah
*yawn*

Ronny
Originally posted by Kharhmah
*yawn* Oh ow god please stop NO its to much. I could never match up to that comeback

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Ronny
Oh ow god please stop NO its to much. I could never match up to that comeback
Actually, that wasn't a comeback. I am genuinely tired.

In fact, I will be going to bed in a matter of minutes.

Ronny
You were tired so you posted a yawn on a message board? blink

Kharhmah
Yeah.

I dont know why but tiredness makes me do stuff like that. *shrugs*

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Actually, that wasn't a comeback. I am genuinely tired.

In fact, I will be going to bed in a matter of minutes.

Why the hell would you post about being tired on a music thread?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Why the hell would you post about being tired on a music thread?
Because I was yawning at the time so I thought it was an appropriate thing to do.

Plus I go all random when tiredness sets in.

SlipknoT
You said you were going to bed in 5 minutes...yet you posted that after 7 minutes...

Morning_Glory
Im going to bed in about 5 -6 hours

Smallville
You said you were going to bed in 5 minutes...yet you posted that after 7 minutes...

What a liar.

I found a Good Charlotte song that I dont mind. My Bloody Valentine

Morning_Glory
gross

bordom
Originally posted by mrs martin
ripshittomcat/smilie]
HELL NO!

khalla
If I said yes...then I would be lieing.

Kharhmah
Actually I said I would be going in "a matter of minutes" which could be any amount of time.

cindy8219
Sorry, I don't like them at all. they make me cringe. erm

nicole131991
i like good charlotte and not coz there hot but coz they play good music. but there about the only poserish band i like.

Kharhmah
A real fan would not call them "poserish".

SlipknoT
Yes, a Real Fan is CALLED Poserish.

RedAlertv2
Kharmah, if you dont think they are posers, take a closer look at your sig. They try and look like punk rockers, yet they play pop music. Cant get more "poserish" than that

knight
Are We Blink 182 or SUM 41, maybe we're Green Day, or perhaps we are all rejects from each of those...

..."This Is... Pop!".

LiveAndLetDie
I use to really like them. Dunno why, but I did. They`re such posers and most of their fan-base are 13 girls with a crush on one of them
What the f**k?

Neo_Version 7
Bump! big grin

I like some of their songs...erm

Bierbommetje
Now this thread was an interesting read

Neo_Version 7
Tell me about it.

Imaginary
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
I use to really like them. Dunno why, but I did. They`re such posers and most of their fan-base are 13 girls with a crush on one of them
What the f**k?

I used to like them in year 6 and then I stopped liking them coz I realised they were shit.

Cradilla
hhaah yeah Good charlotte is shite!! haah

cool_dudes_rule
i hate them, so annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.