Hulk vs Flash vs Dark Claw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Dark Claw is the amalgam of Batman and Wolverine
IT'S STRENGTH VS SPEED VS uh. . . EVERYTHING ELSE
i go with flash only because i love speedsters

K3VIL
Wally own both his enemies before we can hear the SNIKT! of DC claws and the HULK SMASH! of the Green Goliath.

supessucks
Without superhuman strength, Flash would do little more than annoy Hulk, and Hulk would never lay a finger on him. "DarkClaw" is another matter. He is outclassed by both of his opponents.

K3VIL
Flash can vibrate through Hulk and the shock would make the Hulk falling unconscious, or anyway hurt him, when Wally vibrate through things they explode, understand?Or he can simply hit him at hyperspeed, i mean around mach 80 or more and the Hulk would fall down.Or he can take a piece of titanium and stuck it in Hulk's head at hyperspeed, killing him.Or he can throw an ICBM missile at Hulk through increasing his molecular movement.Or he can go the X-Men's mansion, take Wolverine and throw him at hyperspeed at Hulk's chest, Logan's claws would pass through his heart then Wally would catch Logan and stuck him in Hulk's brain then would put Logan back into the mansion before he notice that he's surrounded of green blood.

lightaxe
wtf are you talking about, dark claw is wolverine plus batman, and how would he do all this with wolverine without him noticing it, so many plot holes in that lol

supessucks
...And Hulk would regenerate. Killing Hulk is out of the question. Now I believe that Flash runs much slower than the speed of light. He also does not possess superhuman strength.(How the hell would he throw Wolverine at the Hulk hard enough to... never mind.) Hulk's invincibility would protect him from such attacks; His skin is nigh impenetrable. Flash isn't strong enough to throw anything with that much force. WITHOUT WEAPONS, Flash could not defeat Hulk.

Your arguement sounds pretty stupid to me K3VIL

K3VIL
Your answers sound me more stupid.
Hulk's skin was cut by Logan with his adamantium claws before.Flash doesn't need to reach lightspeed, and anyway he's NOT SLOWER than lightspeed.You don't know nothing about him if you say so.He doesn't need to approach ls, arriving at mach 30 against Hulk is sufficient.Flash can catch Wolverine after Logan extract his claws and run at Hulk at speed that would rend him invisible to Hulk's eye.He can do it.
Or he can simply use an adamantium weapon such like a sword or a pole to stab Hulk's head or brain, and hit them until they are too much damaged to grant Hulk regeneration chance.Oh and can you explain me why the Hulk can't die after the Flash vibrate through him and make him explode?Hulk isn't immune to phase shift users.When Flash vibrate is also intangible so bye bye Banner and Hulk.

lightaxe
K3vil your story didnt even make sense, hes just saying it didnt. an adamantium weapon where is he getting these? dude you have no idea what your talking about do you?

The Flash
K3VIL, Dark Claw is not Wolverine... And Flash can just vibrate through Hulk and take his organs out of him if he wanted too.

supessucks
Flash, Hulk's organs can regenerate. If there are any remains of Hulk, he will regenerate, as his cells rapidly multiply. Hulk's skin is much tougher than most materials. If Flash could indeed "vibrate" through Hulk he would probably not explode. If it were that easy, he would have done it to Doomsday, or any other enemy.

K3VIL
Flash isn't even as strong as Wolverine. How could he throw anything with enough force to pierce Hulk's skin, much less his skull? And please show me a comic book that says flash travels faster than light. DC says that Flash travels at 128 miles per second, max. Light travels at 186,282 miles per second. He is much slower than light.

The Flash
Once Flash is in the speed force, all his punches and everything he throws at people are way strong. Flash was chopping some trees when he was racing Superman.

supessucks
He wouldn't be using speedforce against Hulk, he only uses it while hes running at top speed. And I doubt it would make it strong enough to hurt Hulk. I thought speedforce was a forcefield that protected Flash while he runs. I stilll don't think there would be a winner, If Flash could beat Hulk, he would beat Doomsday for the same reasons. Doomsday may be a little faster than Hulk, but he's nowhere near Flash's speed.

supessucks
Speedforce makes him smarter and react faster, not stronger.

The Flash
http://nightwing.superman.ws/adventures/flashrace_p12.htm
You were saying?

nakedsnake
UMMM, THE FLASH SEEMS KINDA WACK TO ME BUT IM JUST SAYING. DO U THINK ANYONE CAN BEAT HIM

srankmissingnin
The Flash has stupid as feats that involve him moving close to a trillion times faster then the speed of light... and others where he is getting tagged by the likes of Deathstroke. Flash's mass increases to infinity (don't ask me why DC threw that in there and still allowed him to not only reach the speed of light but surpass it) when he hits light speed so. he hits hard.. I don't know... does the speed for make him stronger... ba lets just the Flash is a dumb character and leave it at that.

Tron
Well, argueably, Flash is one of DC's most powerful characters. THe speed force allows him to do a crazy amount of sh*t. Of course, it's not shown all the time, because it would make for very, very short and unteresting stories. Most of what K3VIL said, is more or less true. And, Flash CAN create enough force for something to penetrate Hulk's skin. It has nothing to do with strength, he can connect any object to the speed force and throw it at extreme speeds, and as speed increases, so does mass, which is why it's not completely impossible for Hulk's skin to be penetrated, and what can make any of his punches stronger as well.

Here's some basic info on the current Flash, if you don't know:

http://www.dcuguide.com/Who/Flash3_Bio.php

Oh, and there's a very good reason why Flash didn't beat Doomsday using his powers to the fullest, it's called CIS (Character Induced Stupidity). That's when writers don't have characters use certain abilities, usually for the sake of not making the fight look so easy, or for the sake of jobbing. That's what they kinda did to Gladiator when he fought Hulk.

K3VIL
Thank you Tron for confirming what i say.
Another good guide to Flash powers is STARNET Metahuman Database, it explains in a good manner his powers.
Anyway srank Deathstroke beating Flash was one of the dumbest story i ever read in a comic book, a good example of crap writing.

Asian Hulk
The Hulk is a green giant monster superhero.The Flash is fastest to speed when he ran.and who is Dark Claw?

supessucks
Flash does not move at trillions of times the speed of light. If he did he'd be nearly unstoppable. He runs at a fraction of the speed of light, 128 miles per second exactly, That would be 1/1455 the speed of light. According to this site if he can tap into speedforce (which takes effort) he can run AT the speed of light, not faster (another fansite Tron? use a comic next time to prove your point.) The Flash's speedforce forcefield allowed him to cut down the tree while extending his arm withot injuring himself. That doesn't mean he is stronger; the force protected his arm. Mass increases with speed? I think you are refferring to momentum. I am still skeptical of Flash being able to vibrate through Hulk and cause him to explode. If you provide evidence of him doing this to someone (not something) else I will accept this argument. And where would Flash get these weapons? Does he carry adamantinum rods or some other weapon with him usually? Are weapons allowed in this thread? I don't see a winner.

supessucks
The comic proves that when Flash vibrates through something, it does not necessarily explode.

http://nightwing.superman.ws/adventures/flashrace_p18.htm

DarkCrawler
He hasn't always exploded everything he vibrates through. I think sometimes he just went through them.

Tron
That's usually what he does, he usually just vibrates through things and goes on his business. Now If he truly wanted to transfer kinetic energy to an object and cause it to explode, he could. And that pic is Barry Allen Flash, Wally West surpassed him and the original Flash Jay Garrick a long time ago.

And supessucks, I'm working on giving you the proof of what most of us already know.wink
Hopefully, someone will beat me to it though, lol.

supessucks
You are right, Tron, this Flash is faster. HowevEr his powers are not so different. And as I said, If he could transfer kinetic energy into people and cause them to explode, he would have done so before in one of his comics. It's up to the writers.

Tron
He can, and has, done it to objects. Whether he's done it to living beings, or even wants to, is another matter. And, his power actually are different, and have been since he exceeded the speed barrier (past lightspeed) and entered the Speed Force, and actually came back. Well, yeah, they are pretty much the same, but since connecting to the Speed Force, he can do more than his predecesors.

srankmissingnin
The issue where Flash not only out ran the blast radius of a nuclear explosion but went back to the city (L.A. I think) and carried every one out and to safety. In the book it said he was clocking 99% the speed of light but someone did the math and post their findings on some web site and it was something like a trillion times faster then the speed of light. Flash can not go faster then the speed of light with out the speed force, in the speed force he can go a lot faster. The reason an object can't move at the speed of light is because as it approaches light speed its mass increases to infinity (at least that is what I remember from Physics Class), yet Flash not only hits light speed... but he surpasses it and uses infinite mass to his advantage; blame the speed force I guess.

Cosmic Cube
Well I guess your right, it is questionable if he can indeed vibrate through living beings and cause them to explode. Gambit can charge objects with kinetic energy, but not living tissue. Flash could be bound to the same limitations.

(Yes! My name changed.)

Cosmic Cube
A trillion times the speed of light would be 186,282,000,000,000,000 miles per second. Flash isn't that fast, It would be unnecessary. Besides, DC doesn't say he runs at a trillion times the speed of light, only slightly faster than light. Fan's opinions don't count, so whatever site you saw that on, they were probably inaccurate.

lightaxe
that was probably a sarcastic statment when he said that.

K3VIL
So we must put some rules to the fight?As Hulk cannot throw pieces of ground or things to Flash or he can't use his Hulk-Clap and other idiot things?How much do you think it takes for someone that is fast like Flash to go taking something he can use as a weapon?Not adamantium?
Ok why don't we go for titanium rods throwed at mach 30 to Hulk's body?This affermations sounds me like the defense of a fanboy.And

Flash is a hero, and a JLA member, he don't kill people if it's not totally necessary.

The Flash
So what? What's stopping Flash from extending out his arm and choppinh Hulk's head off? The Hulk would get knocked out.

Cosmo Kramer
Ok all of you guys who think Hulk is to slow to catch Flash better think again because he was able to catch Superman whose faster than a speeding bullet, break the Leaders space time continuim and interupt and cause a huge disturbance at Proffessor X-aviors reunion banquet.

The Flash
Yet the Flash can vibrate through him. So how would the Hulk even catch him? The Hulk would get his head chopped off thus making him knocked out.

Tron
Here you go Cosmic Cube, just a few issues:

Flash v.3 #100 -- "Terminal Velocity:" Establishes that Wally can exceed lightspeed, but risks absorption into the Speed Force or bouncing through time if he does.

Flash v.3 #112-4 -- "Race Against Time:" Flash bounces through time before finally achieving control of his abilities and running back through time to the present day to battle Kadabra and Polaris

Flash v.3 #132 -- Flash, boosted by Johnny Quick's Speed Force equation, moves so fast that time stands still for him; this is, in Einsteinian physics, the same as lightspeed motion. From this issue on, lightspeed travel becomes routine for him.

Flash v.3 #133 -- Flash defeats Mirror Master, noting that "light is having trouble keeping up"

Flash v.3 #136-8 -- Flash evenly races an energy being who moves at or beyond lightspeed, then, boosted by the collective speed of humanity, outruns "instant transmission' that is specifically referred to as being beyond lightspeed.

Flash v.3 #141 -- Wally runs to the end of time and back.

Flash v.3 #143 -- Flash exceeds lightspeed to "blitz through time" and retrieve the Cosmic Treadmill

Flash v.3 #200 -- Flash repeats the "time stands still" feat from Flash v.3 #132

Flash v.3 #209 -- Flash outruns Superman's heat vision, which presumably travels at lightspeed, as well as outrunnign Superman, who has been shown exceeding lightspeed in his own comic since Our Worlds at War

Flash v.3 #215 -- Flash runs fast enough to appear to be in two places at once.

Flash v.3 #1,000,000 (One Million issue) -- Flash outruns his own image on Mercury, basically outrunning light itself.

JLA #3 -- Flash runs at or near lightspeed, achieveing relativistic mass to punch the Martian Zum into Earth orbit.

JLA #12 -- Flash runs at "superluminal" speeds on the Glimmer's Hyperwheel -- superluminal means "faster than light."

JLA Secret Files #1 -- Flash outruns energy Superman, who moves at lightspeed in his "lightning" form.

srankmissingnin
Math is math it is hardly a fan's opinion if you can do the math and get a trillion times the speed of light. They never say how fast the ships are in Dragon Ball Z but it is easy enough to do the math an figure it out once you know Planet Namik is 45,000 light years away and the ship made the trip in 6 days... the answer can't really vary so it seems safe to assume it is fact and I would imagine the same applies for the Flash feat.

K3VIL
srank i'm sick of you, you always try to pick up no sense reasons cause you cannot accept that heroes you obvious doesn't like are capable of beat down those that you like.Tron put on the thread proves about Flash's abilities, i did it, Flash did it too.So why you don't accept it and stop?

srankmissingnin
I think you are confussed (very much so), my comment is directed towards Cosmic Cube. I posted that Flash has a feat where he moved all the people of LA out of the blast zone of a nuke (or other big bomb) and some guy on an other forum did the math and posted the calculations and it worked out that the Flash was going close to a trillion times faster then the speed of light; Cosmic Cube said that it was a fans oppion and then I said that math isn't an oppion.

How did you get so confussed from four lines of text?

K3VIL
It was for Cosmo Kramer not for you, i wrote your name instead of his, it was late and i was tired.

srankmissingnin
Understandable

Cosmic Cube
Flash sucks ass anyway; He never defeats anyone. All he does is run errands for Superman and the rest of the JL. If Hulk didn't beat his ass, "Dark Claw" whoever the f*ck he is, would.

clickclick
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do you even read comics by any chance or this all about who you like and dislike for you?

The Flash
I hate n00bs.

jinzin
Dude hulk has just a good a chance at beating the flash as the flash does him, DD worked flash,,,,,while he toyed around with the rest of the jla, Hulk could do the exact same, easily. Hulk isn't adverse to picking up the ground or shaking the earth while in a fight either, so to say that he would be totally outclassed by flash is just ridiculous.
Actually I think this is a great matchup it pitts some very very different powers against eachother and it's nice to see something different for a change. I don't think Dark Claw should be so easily tossed aside either, he's two of the greatest heroes period, rolled up into one. If batman has a contingency plan to take out all the JLA members, than one has to assume that DC could easily to the same for flash, and Wolverine has fought the Hulk many times (the fight always being pretty evenly stacked too). Personally it seems like this fight would be totally circumstantial, but based on the theory of brain over brawn I go with Dark Claw since he has both.

clickclick
Doomsday is not the hulk.... He also has superspeed, remember that.. ok.....

jinzin
so does hulk dude, how the hell do you think he caught superman? with his witt?

The Flash
Dark Claw gets his ass knocked down in less than a second from Flash. And Dark Claw would know the other two's weakness because? Doomsday has the same speed as Superman. Meaning he can run as fast as him and dodge as fast as him. And no, the Hulk does not run near the speed of light. Superman is near the Flash's speed and do you actually think DD would get affected from someone a little bit faster than him? Besides, the whole story focuses on Superman's death.

K3VIL
You're just a little n00b.Dark Claw would get beaten before you can hear his SNIKT!
Flash just run for the JLA?Why you wrote dumb replies when you don't know something about the topic argument?The 2nd Flash, Barry Allen, save the universe in Crisis On Infinite Earth, and he fought against great villains like Zoom and others and fought with the JLA against other strong foes with courage and loyalty to his friends and the people he protect, the 3rd Flash, Wally in not only the uber alles speedster, he's also one of DC Earth greatest heroes.During the MAGEDONN saga, if he didn't arrive to the Earth with Glimmer, the last survivor of WonderWorld the Earth would be TOAST.

jinzin
I'm not saying DC would automatically know about flashes weaknesses, its just more than highly probable that he would have some sort of plan to fight both of them. I mean come on all of batmans strategic smarts, coupled with wolvies experience, and abilities. And batman is very very resourceful. But, I mean wolverine alone caught ogun who was supposed to transend beyond light speed, and he can locate nightcrawler before he can bamf back into this world, I don't think flash would be as god-like as you people are making him out to be, he's been beaten by less.

And as far as I know DD can't run at the speed of light either, he just throws comparitively fast punches, but i didn't stop him from stomping a mudhole all over flash did it? and no THAT perticular story didn't focus on supe's death, you're confused. I'm speaking of course of DD wars. point is, when enraged hulk is comparitive to DD, (any DC fanboy that says he isn't is crazy) hence he has a chance of beating the tar out of flash. and visaversa. Still though i wouldn't count out darkclaw so easily, I mean I know that we don't have 50+ years of comic history to sift through and pull out examples but take all the feats from both of his base characters and you've got a hugely impressive resume, then multiply that by two.

K3VIL
Wolverine catching someone that can approach lightspeed in combat is crap writing as Wolverine dodging the Living Lightning during the Infinity Crusade saga.For Flash Dark Claw would be moving so slow that it seems he's not moving.He can kill Hulk or rend him unconscious then come back to DC and wipe out him.There's no way Hulk can catch Flash, cause HE CANNOT reach the level of speed and reflexes of DoomsDay or Superman before Flash defeat him.

clickclick
bad writing or supes not using his superspeed. Hulk isnt slow relative to a regular person but hes got nothing like supes or flashes speed.

srankmissingnin
He has jumped into space and caught Silver Surfer...

The Flash
How fast was SS flying?

clickclick
If the hulk can catch the flash than that is incredible. It would be more unrealistic than me catching a car moving 200 miles per hour while I was on foot.

Cosmic Cube
Even if flash could make Hulk explode, he would regenerate. I guess that would count as a Flash win though. Nevertheless, I still don't think Flash could make him explode. Hulks speed is not a factor, as he's nowhere near Flash's. I highly doubt Hulk would grab him, but if he could it's curtains for Flash. He couldnt vibrate out of hulk's grasp, the most flash comic book ive seen depict that he has to run to vibrate through material, unless I am mistaken.

jinzin
yeah i still stand in saying this is a very unigue and circumstantial battle, Hulk might pound the earth, shake the ground, flash falls over, DC guts hulk,...... I don't know. Like I said, it's hard to compare each character in this fight to the other, cause 1 they've never fought eachother before, and 2 their powers are so.......different.
flash is not the god people are making him out to be though. but he IS hella cool.

Quick Freeze
i enjoyed reading what people said in this fight when i first made.
^bump^ due to the amount of new members!

Quick Freeze
or not

blackwarrior
Originally posted by clickclick
If the hulk can catch the flash than that is incredible. It would be more unrealistic than me catching a car moving 200 miles per hour while I was on foot. -
I just don't know how you can make this claim given the absurd, totally unrealistic powers the Flash is supposed to have. Besides this
is the realm of fantasy & imagination. Whatever outcome you choose
to imagine it is just as valid as any other. There is no absolute
criteria for evaluating the outcome of comic character battles.

Sunlight travels at the speed of light & it interacts (hits) many things
including my skin without causing any damage - except a little
sunburn on occasion.

The "Mass" that is being talked about is not mass as in weight, it is
the mass-energy of Einstein's Relativity Theory. So when "something" approaches the speed of light it does not mean that it gets infinitely
heavy.

Also the energy state of a body travelling at or near the speed of
light would change substantially. It (the body) would not be physical
or tangible any longer. Just like ice changes to water and water to
vapour as the temperature increases. (energy increases)

The simple truth is most folk just choose the character they prefer
as the winner.

Have fun and let your imagination soar - don't be limited by other
peoples imaginations. After all imagination is the only "place" where
you are truly free. cool

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm not saying DC would automatically know about flashes weaknesses, its just more than highly probable that he would have some sort of plan to fight both of them. I mean come on all of batmans strategic smarts, coupled with wolvies experience, and abilities. And batman is very very resourceful. But, I mean wolverine alone caught ogun who was supposed to transend beyond light speed, and he can locate nightcrawler before he can bamf back into this world, I don't think flash would be as god-like as you people are making him out to be, he's been beaten by less.

And as far as I know DD can't run at the speed of light either, he just throws comparitively fast punches, but i didn't stop him from stomping a mudhole all over flash did it? and no THAT perticular story didn't focus on supe's death, you're confused. I'm speaking of course of DD wars. point is, when enraged hulk is comparitive to DD, (any DC fanboy that says he isn't is crazy) hence he has a chance of beating the tar out of flash. and visaversa. Still though i wouldn't count out darkclaw so easily, I mean I know that we don't have 50+ years of comic history to sift through and pull out examples but take all the feats from both of his base characters and you've got a hugely impressive resume, then multiply that by two.

I miss Jin. My old frenemy

carver9
Wish I knew how he is doing.

BrolyBlack
Thunderclap ftw

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by carver9
Wish I knew how he is doing.

When was the last time someone tried PMin him?

carver9
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
When was the last time someone tried PMin him?

He pop up sometimes. Stilt tends to message him. Dont know the outcome of that though.

Adam Grimes
You don't want to, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.