The funniest Jimmy Olsen covers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/jimmy-olsen/

Jason8200
Ok first of all... at the beginning of the post, someone said that Superman would have his same powers in the Matrix. I am not super into the Matrix or anything and have ony seen each one at most 2 times but even when Neo was at full strength in the Matrix, he was still dodging bullets and last I remember Superman has been hit by nuclear bombs, lets see Neo take a nuke to the chest and try to unplug himself then. Yea Neo knows karate... I am pretty sure Superman has been karate chopped before and lived to tell about it. Another thing... Neo only has controll of machines and computer programs somewhat... if he had the ability to write computer programs (referring to how someone said he was able to make a kryptonite program) why didnt he just rewrite the entire Matrix? Neo is a pussy compared to Superman. I am pretty sure that Neo would have his hands full with Jimmy Olsen much less Superman. All Superman would need is one punch and Neo would be done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.