kj

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
Wortle Friznickle.

I like the food I eat, the things I do, the people I know and the oceans that I surf in.

Have you ever smoked too much weed?

Eh...this was supposed to be a reply to the ol' ask a question to the peep below you game...something went wrong and I'm terribly, terribly sorry.

SlipknoT
You cant smoke ''too much'' weed

Sex Pistol
im so confused.

nitro-swicked
all the weed in the world isnt enough to get u wrecked eno8ugh if that makes sense and sp ur always confused but then again u are a mackam stick out tongue

STYX Chick
confused I don't smoke weed erm

SlipknoT
Ever try it?

Jackie Malfoy
Uh no I am clean!JM

Ou Be Low hoo
Agreed, it was a trick question to 'weed' out the wonkers, so to speak...

Although when you start hearing things in slow-motion(!?!?!) you know that the edge is preeeeeeeeeeeeeeety close...oooooh, the darkness.......oooooohhh, the light...it burns...it burns...plus if you start burping smoke rings in the shower the next day, then you know that last night was a cloudy one.

So, in conclusion, children...you can't smoke too much weed, but the same can't be said of shrooms...they're baaad.

MornGlory
what is KJ?

Ronny
drugs are bad mmmkay

MornGlory
oops oh confused

Ou Be Low hoo
'kj' is the metaphysical sense of the inappropriate's fascination with the simply diurnal. When this is considered in light of the moon's gravitational pull, the essence of the birth of Jeebus is well documentatatatatatatatated.

welcome.

§pearhead
t'is a TH thing

MornGlory
confused

Ou Be Low hoo
^ a blinking, yellow circle, with eyes that look left...and right...and has a mouth like a little 'o'. This is the reason for windows and perhaps the truth of beauty in a world of lies.

A4E
mari'je'uana's bad m'kay

A4E
oh someone beat me to it

Ronny
stick out tongue

hodoggy
I once smoked too little weed....DUDE DID I FEEL F@$#ed UP!

A4E
damn u ronny

Ou Be Low hoo
I in no-way condone the use, abuse or mother goose of the 'devil' weed. I, along with Bush, came to the conclusion that it's bad and that it will make you stoopid. If you are already stupid it will either make you more stupid or act as a catalyst and thus make you a genius. Bush said he toked in uni, but never enhaled...this would explain his supreme intelligence. All hail the King Of America...he is a proud, Xian and is as sober as an acholic in rehab.

The Tired Hiker
m'kay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.