Nutmeg!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
Wow, you learn something new everyday.
It turns out that nutmeg, a common spice, can be taken as a drug, and quite a strong one at that. It has been said to have effects very similar to that of THC and Extacy. And the high is said to last up to an astonishing 35 hours. Jeezus! And the shit can be baught at any supermarket. My friend told me this and I had a hard time believing it, so I researched a little online. ITS TRUE! You make a tea with it, or you can, like, heat it up on low heat in milk, or even eat like 3 teaspoons straight no expression. I've read some of the expiriances people have had on it. It sounds pretty intense.
I was wondering, its been said to have been known as a hallucinogen since the middle ages, then WHY in God's name is it available at a supermarket for like under a dollar! BIT DANGEROUS, isnt it? confused

Silver Stardust
laughing

Nutmeg tastes really bad.

Kosta
I have no idea what it tastes like actually. I was just amazed. People say its one of the most intense highs you can experianc,e and yet its not at all addictive, and pretty much harmless if you do it right. no expression. CRAZYNESS no expression

Silver Stardust
Wow...that is crazy.

When I was younger I tried to eat some...it tasted really nasty sick

shellie
cant make a good pumkin pie without nutmeg happy

confused maybe thats why people like pumkin pie

eek! extra nutmeg

Kosta
You have to eat a fair bit to feel anything, like 3 grams for a person that weighs 66kg, I think. thats a LOT of nutme, and from what ive gatheredm it tastes VILE. laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
laughing

Eww, Kosta, that's a lot...I had eaten a little of my finger and it was positively vile crap.

Well, I'll never be getting high off of nutmeg! laughing out loud

shellie
laughing out loud no doubt...talk about desperation for a high

...eating nutmeg sick

Kosta
Desperate or not, the people that do it seem to think its worth it, if its said to be better than extacy, I mean, why pay $50 a pop for E when you can get the same high, even better, for under a dollar! laughing out loud

THI IS FOR ALL YOU DRUGGIES OUT THERE! laughing out loud

.:Space Opera:.
i thought this thread had something to do with the Spice Girls sad

Silver Stardust
laughing

Hey...maybe they were getting high on nutmeg, and that's why they named themselves the Spice Girls....shifty

dragonpisces272
probably big grin they got all high on nutmeg haha

T.M
it is also very poisonous if injected in large amounts for a long time

Jackie Malfoy
WOw you do learn something new everyday.The heck with school all y9u have to do is use the internet and you got yourself learning something interesting!JM

dragonpisces272
its better to learn in the internet than at school. yup. school just teaches you stuff you dont wanna know yes

fever red
I've known that about nutmeg for a long time, but it's my understanding that a dose sufficient to get you high is often fatal. I'm sure it's not safe, or it would be commonly used. Common sense, if people are huffing paint and chugging Nyquil, wouldn't they also be eating nutmeg if it were any good? Be careful, the net is full of bunk, Kosta.

hh?
Ghostface Killah- Nutmeg

great song

Baylin
Yeah it's funny when I did my paramedic training we were told about nutmeg and it's effects apparently it can be quite lethal...

Although in 10 years I've yet to come across a nutmeg OD!

Darth Revan
Mmm... pie with extra nutmeg... droolio

Ronny
im such a meghead messed

Darth Revan
Meghead eek!

Coolest word ever. I'm going to start calling drug addicts that now eek!

Ronny
cry you biter

eggmayo
So this is like that nutmeg and oregano thing in Idle Hands?

fever red
Baylin, what are the effects? Isn't it internal bleeding? Fun...

Ronny
Idle hands droolio that movie was hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.