Thrawn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DJ Velocity
I heard someone mention the name "Thrawn". Would this be the Grand Admiral Thrawn from EU? Is he rumoured to be in Ep2? I watched the fan made trailer on TFN and it showed, what appeared to be, Christopher Walken with white/blue eyes looking a bit like like Thrawn and I thought nothing of it.

jedi212guy
I don't believe so. That seems like wishful thinking. I personally doubt that George Lucas will include many if any characters from the novels that are not his own creation. Thrawn would have little if anything to do with Anakin's growth. It would be simply extraneous material for hardcore fans. Most starwars fans don't even know about Grand Admiral Thrawn.

DJ Velocity
Thats what I thought, but I have heard quite a few people mention him. I believe he was mentioned on this site too but I think it was only a 'I hope so' not a rumour/statement.

jedi212guy
It would be pretty cool to see Thrawn in action, but how old is he? Does he ever mention fighting in the Clone Wars? I can't remember.

Ushgarak
Doubtful- GL banned most references to the Clone Wars in the EU.

JediOasis
He's probably old enough. If he was a Grand Admiral by the time ROTJ rolls around so he has to be pretty old. But I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing him. I would love for him to make an appearance but Lucas won't do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.