Days of decision( amazing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879

dean7879
If you looked up and faced it, disaster could be avoided, but ignorance and denial always ensure that you will get the full force and the most extreme
consequences, because it strikes when least expected and you are least prepared. Like I say, ignorance is bliss - but only for so long. We create our own reality by our thoughts and actions. For every action or non-action there is a consequence. When we give our minds and our responsibility away, we give our lives away. If enough of us do it, we give the world
away and that is precisely what we have been doing throughout known human history. This is why the few have always controlled the masses. The only difference today is that the few are now manipulating the entire planet because of the globalisation of business, banking and communications.

dean7879

dean7879

dean7879

dean7879
can sensible people read it and give comments to ickes views......if u disagree with it then fair enough but at least read it...
i posted it cos i find it interesting and want to share it with others and see there reaction...thats all

mechmoggy
Good lord, I'll never read all that. no

dean7879
it takes about 5 min

mechmoggy
I'm the lazy mod. yes

dean7879
im surprised no one as the decency to post, a bit of reading never hurts anyone reading

dean7879
derron brown is on c4 tonight and explains how people can be mind controlled into doing certain things........he is quite famous in america..dunno in america though

mechmoggy
Okay, I read it while I'm printing out an assignment.

My thoughts: Icke has said some very strange stuff in the past so my instant reaction was "loon!" but I see what he's getting at.

I think we're a long way off the "thought police" though eh? Although I have heard Bush's new slogan is "War is Peace". eek!

Gregory
David Icke believes, among other things, that the American president and British queen are man-eating, shape-changing alien lizards. I just thought you should be aware of this before you put to much credance in him.

Afro Cheese
Sorry but I think he's paranoid. Seems like the kinda guy that sits in his basement with a tin foil hat on his head waiting for the mother ship to come.

mechmoggy
Bingo! eek!

dean7879
have u actually read his book???
no so u cant really comment
howeva absurd the things icke comes out with.....he has a valid point on most things

of course if he says the queen is reptillian(which i admit is hard to believe)
its gonan sound ridiculous..but at least read what he has to say and then comment......

Afro Cheese
I read what you posted... I thought you said to read it and respond.

dean7879
yeah i know
that was just a bit of info from his book 'the biggest secret'
i was just sayin before anyone speaks there mind on him then at least read his full book...whether u think he is a nut or not

Gregory
David Icke provides us with more than enough information to judge him by.

This is the man you think I need to listen to?

More to the point, this is the man that you want me to pay my limited funds to on the off-chance that a known schizophrenic has had a sudden flash of brilliant sanity. There's nothing wrong with judging people by past actions and writings. If you byu a novel and hate it, do you buy all the other books by that author because they might be brilliant, and you can't judge them fairly unless you read them? I don't, and I suspect that you don't, either.

dean7879
forget the reptillian stuff.....talk about stuff i posted above

just cos u think he might be wrong on that subject...it doesnt mean he is on other subjects

Gregory
I've read what you posted. I see him making a lot of wild claims, without any sort of evidence to pack it up. Am I missing something?

dean7879
of course they are wild claims, cos u probably aint never heard anyone question this stuff before....u aint gonna read about this sort of stuff in the paper.....the media is controlled as is the tv so if they dont want the public to know about anythin, then they can do this....so when somebody actually does question the system then it would appear to be a load of nonsence woudnt it?

people have no idea if the astonishing information I am presenting
is true or not," says Icke, 48. "They dismiss it,
not because they have sought to establish its credibility
by their own research, but simply because it is different
to what they have been programmed and conditioned to believe.

impossible? i dont think so...do u really know whats goin on in the world?

Gregory

dean7879

Syren

mechmoggy
Or his freeky reptilian claw feet? confused

Syren
Yes, let it be known that I will personally suck his talons should it come to be truth happy

dean7879
how do u know he's wrong though mad
lol

Syren
I didn't say he was definitely wrong. I left the door wide open for him and his theories should he ever find evidence to substantiate them.

dean7879
if u read his book...u will find that he gives evidence...its just whether u believe it

Afro Cheese
Like what evidence? I'm not gonna read the book I just want to know what evidence he has to support his theory.

dean7879
the book is 400 pages long
im not gonna scim through the book again and put out some pargagraphs

just read a bit.....u can download the book off shareaza and maybe kazaa

mechmoggy
Yeah, but you can use facts to prove anything. wink

Jackie Malfoy
I have to read this book it sounds interesting!You guys should read "1984" there is a big possibly that could happen to us in the future too!JM

amity75
The only one of Ickes claims I believe is that the British royal family are a bunch of shape shifting lizard people. Not a bad 'keeper in his day was Icke.

dean7879
yeah he was a good goalkeeper smile

mechmoggy
Indeed, and maybe he came to the conclusion: -

"I save, Jesus Saves....hey! I'm the son of God"

Syren
laughing Oh Goodness.

amity75
Jesus saves but Zidane scores on the rebound.

dean7879
doctor

Syren
Zinedine Zidane (excuse my spelling), he retired right? confused

dean7879
international retirement

Syren
Thanks hun big grin That means he's not playing though, right? In games against England etc. I don't like him. Nah, I don't like his talent mad

dean7879
he is class!!he got world player of the year..what more proof do ya want!!
lol

amity75
Syren you must be as mad as David Icke! Zidane is absolute class!

mechmoggy
Yup I agree.

Its official Sy: Icke has nothing on you, you're the new nut round these parts.

dean7879
lol yeah
i thought i was mad doctor

Syren
OMG, I said I don't like his talent, not that I don't think he has any, because he's f.ucking French!! (I think)

HELLO?? I support England, I don't know about you guys schmoll

dean7879
yeah i hate him cos of his freekick he scored against england in euro 2004
i hate him cos he is french
still a brilliant player though

amity75
Yep he might be one of the best players in the world but that doesn't stop him looking like Spock from star trek.

Syren
So, are we clear that I'm not crazy, that I do appreciate footie and I happen to know whether players have talent or not? mad

dean7879
we are clear big grin

Aku
How about allowing discussion lol

dean7879

dean7879

dean7879

dean7879
ignore

dean7879
ignore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.