Audition Tapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmmmmm_ob :)
Apartently Peter Jackson has everyones audition tapes (says Elijah Wood, on Graham Norton) and aparently Kylie Minogue auditioned 4 Galadriel and Graham Norton 4 Sam (But was absolutely ****, and the camera guy coodnt look at him) but Elijah was sayin they shood make a DVD with them on. Personaly I think it wood b sooo funny!
wot do u think?

sauron
graham norton i HATE HIM!!!

his last show in england

guest: i heard once your over there your not coming back!
norton: who said that, the queen. 'you shall not return' course im coming back! its only a week

*he goes*

that was about 7 weeks ago...yep hes still in usa

mmmmmm_ob :)
lol....i think he's funny stick out tongue....its always good big grin

orlandoOYEA
Kylie as Galadriel sick sick messed
That would of been.........well.......diffrent

I would of liked to seen audition tapes.

sauron
yeah kylie, she could sing 'come into my wood'

or 'i just cant get into valinor'

orlandoOYEA
laughing

sauron
maybe embarrasment she could duet with elrond for 'elves' smile

orlandoOYEA
*falls off chair giggling*

Just got image in head huh Creepy man. very creepy

Leggy_n_Merry
I like Graham Norton too I always used to watch him but then I stopped sad and then Elijah came on sad but I did see 3 of the ones with Orlando on yes I can't stand Kylie she does my nut in! That would have been soo wrong her as Galadriel! Yes they should make a DVD it'd be good big grin!

Smodden
cate is the perfect galadriel and but if kylie would have played her we would have been saying:
nooo...cate blanchet? eww...no noone but kylie can play galadriel...
its all relative...smile

*watches kylie vid*

Leggy_n_Merry
Actually I don't think we would lol - KYLIE?? Come on that'd be terrible! I'd just think of her in her Can't get my head around you video!

Smodden
yeah thats how i think of her..........

*melts*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.