My new essay=new vs old star wars but i don't know these films please help me!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedipants
Hiya well i'm a bit stuck i am not a star wars type of person yet we need to do an essay all about it. Also in the near future we will be disscussing things like oh should jaja die etc etc. and other little arguements. PLEASE HELP!! i.m really at a loss here. sad

jango fatt
I don't get you.But i would like to help.So if you explain the siuation.

jedipants
Right the essay is about audience prospective and stuff comparing the original films to the prequels. And how the tried to keep their old audience while attracting the new. Even though i've heard the fans do not like the newer films.

The Ones
i love the newer and older films. in my opinion there both good and bad at different points. the original trilogy: GOOD- great plot, showed the end of the saga and anakin and palpatines fate. BAD- a new hope took to long to get on with the story and some bits were quite crap (the ewoks!!!) Prequel Trilogy: GOOD- shows how anakin went to the dark side, the clone wars, some of the best saber duels in a star wars film, yoda fighting, sidious fighting, the best bad guy in my opinion arrives, BAD- some special effects looked like a pixar movie, some bits werent needed in TPM, the final sw prequel wont be good as it will have too much to cram in in a 2 1/2 hour slot, jar jar,

but then again this is my opinion

Delfedd
you forgot politics.

and that "random" love plot.
When i have kids i'm not going to show them the prequil til they can understand them.

jedipants
ok so as fans what interested you originally into the older films?

The Ones
i didnt like star wars till my friend chained me up and forced me to watch star wars episode 1 and i loved it then he told me to watch 4-6 (episode 2 hadnt come out yet) then i loved the ot and ep 1 from the start

jedipants
So what is the thing that you like about them or is like just a general oh they're cule films??

jango fatt
Why don't you just watch them. And give your opinion.

The Ones
^ yea...just what i was gonna say... no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.