your real name and your username means?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sieg Wahrheit
For this topic, you have to answer two questions by reply.

1. What is your real name?
2. What does your username mean?

My answers.
- My real name is, Ein Berg Durcheinander (aka: Ein) which means Confusing Path.
- My username means, Victory and Truth and is taken from the sexy red head shamanic knight of my favorite Capcom RPG (that was reviewed ruthlessly by idiots from all over the world). He is the red head guy by my avatar and previous signature.

Fetcharada
my real name is Claire, meaning bright and clear
my username is a combnation of two words i like, fetch and rad

big grin

Syren
This should help

Use this site to find out your name origins.

My first name:

KERRY
Usage: English
Pronounced: KER-ee
From the name of the Irish county, which means "Ciar's people" in Gaelic.

My username:

Syren not in database.... closest I could find was:

SIRAN
Usage: Armenian
Means "lovely" in Armenian.

I guess I'll keep that one big grin

Silver Stardust
My real name is Alana, which means something like beautiful maiden.
Silver Stardust I just picked cos it sounded pretty smile

Clovie
my real name means 'lame' erm

and my usernema means almost nothing erm

syren's page :lame, crippled

knew it messed

Fetcharada
from the webbie Syren gave:

CLAIRE
Usage: French
Pronounced: KLER

Syren
Did it give a definition?

Sieg Wahrheit
Does the website also cover up German names?
Mine is not found but I finally found what Thanatos (God of Death) means. Thanks, Syren! wink

According to the site...
SIEGFRIED m German, Germanic Mythology
Derived from the Germanic elements sige "victory" and frid "peace"...

Fetcharada
Medieval name derived from Latin clarus "clear, bright, famous". Saint Clare, a follower of Saint Francis of Assisi, left her wealthy family to found the order of nuns known as the Poor Clares. This is also the name of an Irish county which was named for the Norman invader Richard de Clare (known as Strongbow), whose surname is derived from an English river.

actually the definiton for Clare, but it seems to be the same stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
LIV
Usage: Scandinavian
Extra Info: Popularity, Name Days, Comments
Options: Contribute Information
Derived from Old Norse hlif meaning "protection". Its use has been influenced by the modern Scandinavian word liv meaning "life".

cool, scandinavian eek!!

NyC-gUrL
my name means protection raver

dont have sex without Liv stick out tongue

Nienna
ELISABET
Usage: Scandinavian
Extra Info: Related Names, Name Days
Scandinavian form of ELIZABETH

My name is Spanish, not Scandinavian confused

Although, Eliisa would be cool love

ELIZABETH
Usage: English, Biblical
Pronounced: ee-LIZ-a-beth
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
From Elisabet, the Greek form of the Hebrew name Elisheba meaning "my God is an oath" or perhaps "my God is abundance". In the New Testament this is the name of the mother of John the Baptist. It was also borne by the 12th-century Saint Elizabeth, a daughter of King Andrew II of Hungary who became a Franciscan nun and lived in poverty. It was also the name of a ruling queen of England and an empress of Russia. Famous modern bearers include the British queen Elizabeth II and actress Elizabeth Taylor.

And Nienna...well, it just sounded good. I'll try to find a meaning for it.

Silver Stardust
I looked at that site and it said that Alana was simply the feminine version of Alan...which my name is not, the original full spelling of my name is Alannagh, but my mom shortened it to make it pronouncable. But people still don't know how to say it miffed

Anyway I found another site that says my name's origins are Celtic (which I already knew) and that it means fair maiden, which is what I thought it meant.

Clovie
in plish syrena means mermaid

CherryPie
Real Name

Randi_really means sexual arrousal in dictionarys and it can be a pet form of Miranda

CherryPie_ I got that from...pg 13 never mind (down below)

.:Space Opera:.
Real name-Elliot
form of-Elijah
from the-Bible

.messedpace Opera:. -Star Wars is a sci fi fantasy like space opera

...and i love star wars

mechmoggy
DAVID
Usage: English, Jewish, French, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Biblical
Pronounced: DAY-vid (English), da-VEED (French)

Possibly derived from Hebrew dod meaning "beloved". David was the second and greatest of the kings of Israel, ruling in the 10th century BC. Several stories about him are told in the Old Testament, including his defeat of Goliath, a giant Philistine. Jesus was supposedly descended from him. Other famous bearers of this name include the 5th-century patron saint of Wales, two kings of Scotland, empiricist philosopher David Hume, and explorer David Livingstone. This is also the name of the hero of Charles Dickens' semiautobiographical novel 'David Copperfield'.

Mechmoggy - I'm a mechanical manufacturing engineer and my nickname is Cat (or moggy).

LordKerrigor
Michael also known as "jack" my username comes from a book called Sabriel Lord Kerrigor is an undead necromancer

dean7879
Origin - Latin, Old English
Meaning - presiding official, valley

Jackie Malfoy
My real name is Jackie and my fake username is Malfoy!Basicy because the malfoys in harry potter rules!JM

STYX Chick
My real name, 'Deidre' has no meaning on that site thingy that Sy posted...Here's what it says about my nick name, though messed

"DEE f & m English
Short form of names beginning with D, or else taken from the name of the Dee River in Scotland."

My screen name - 'STYX Chick', just means that I like the band STYX, and, I'm a female happy

Afro Cheese
My real name is Brandon and it means something in some other language.. I dunno. My user name is Afro Cheese which was a random nickname I thought of a couple years ago and thought it sounded funny.. and when I registered hear I got stuck and didn't know what to call myself so I just put that down.

The Ones
real name: Jack Hornett meaning a medieval pet and the ones were from star wars (the chosen one and obi wan)

Yesterdays Gone
Well theres not definition for my name on that site...but im pretty sure Sonia means wisdom..or something of the like. its Greek/Italian/Spanish/English according to this site

draconigena
My real name means "Messenger from God"

Draconigena is Latin, it means "dragon-born"

§pearhead
Jeremy is a modern form of Jeremiah

and a spearhead is something that leads something, it refers to anything from a social movement to an assault wave

startxthexmosh
real name tiffany means the presence of God.i think...
and my username means just what it says lol.moshing is oh so rad.

DarkAge
Adrian means Dark One

Dark age means world without technology or politics

silver_tears
IRENE
Usage: English, Italian, Scandinavian, Finnish, German, Greek Mythology (Latinized)
Pronounced: IE-reen (English)
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites
Derived from Greek eirene meaning "peace". Irene was the Greek goddess of peace. Another famous bearer was an 8th-century Byzantine empress, the first woman to lead the Empire. She originally served as regent for her son, but later had him killed and ruled alone.
My proper name means to sing or to shout cool

Oh yes smokin'

And silver I like, tears, because they're pretty yes

Deathblow
Samuel is derived from the Hebrew name Shemu'el which, get this, means the name of god cool

Pronounced: SAM-yoo-el
Samuel was the last of the ruling judges in the Old Testament. He anointed Saul to be the first king of Israel, and later anointed David.

'Deathblow' means a final fatal blow, which is usually a merciful act of putting someone who is suffering out of their misery. A 'deathblow' can also be referred to as a 'coup de grace'.

Rosen Amernans
Joselyn means 'of the Goths'

Rosen Amernans is from the Cornish for 'Rose of Death' - it's the name of a fairy Rose of Isis writes about (see a pattern anyone?roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Imperial_Samura
Luke - Latin and means the bringer of light (sometimes extended to bringer of light and knowledge) Short form of Lukas or Lucius. Possibly has its origin in Greek, probably of the Attic dialect.

Imperial - Of an empire or emperor, majestic.
Samurai (there should be an I, but eh) - Basically member of Japans ancient warrior caste, follower of Bushido.

Ideally it was meant to be a blending of two ancient cultures that interest me, Imperial Rome and Feudal Japan. As a history student it is just a very "cool" image.

Filth
My real name has no meaning, but my user name is the word that discribes me best.

JToTheP
JOHN
Usage: English, Biblical
Pronounced: JAHN
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites
English form of Johannes, which was the Latin form of the Greek name Ioannes, itself derived from the Hebrew name Yochanan meaning "YAHWEH is gracious". This name owes its consistent popularity to two New Testament characters, both highly revered as saints. The first was John the Baptist, the forerunner of Jesus Christ and a victim of beheading by Herod Antipas. The second was the apostle John, also supposedly the author of the fourth Gospel and Revelation. The name has been borne by 23 popes, as well as kings of England, Hungary, Poland, Portugal and France. It was also borne by the poet John Milton and the philosopher John Locke.

****in hell, I need a new name, NOW.

JTOTHEP was not found in this database.

I can't find jack for close-to my username either.

Silver_Blaze

Gaca
DOROTA
Usage: Polish, Czech
Extra Info: Related Names, Name Days
Polish and Czech form of DOROTHEA

DOROTHEA
Usage: English, German, Dutch, Danish
Pronounced: dor-o-THEE-a
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days
Feminine form of the Late Latin name Dorotheus, from the Greek Dorotheos, which meant "gift of God" from Greek doron "gift" and theos "god". Dorothea was the name of two saints, including the patron saint of Prussia.

Clovie
i hate the emaning of my name mad cry mad cry hideing_behind_computer

s|m
i have no idea what my name means. My username is just a part of my real name stick out tongue

barbarossa
Donald- From the Gaelic name Domhnall which means "ruler of the world", composed of the Old Celtic elements dumno "world" and val "rule". Two kings of Scotland and Ireland have borne this name.

Barbarossa- Holy Roman Emperor, Led largest army in the Crusades.

Ronny
ORIGIN: Old French/Gaelic/Latin
MEANING: little bitter one OR dark-haired (pffft i was born blonde)

MIDDLE NAME: Aine
ORIGIN: Celtic
MEANING: joy

LAST NAME: Furey
ORIGIN: Gaelic
MEANING: Bushy Eyebrows blink

SCREEN NAME: Ronald
ORIGIN: Old Norse
MEANING: Mighty

Basicly my real name means Joyous Dark bushy eyebrows

Anna85
I'm Ana
and my username is my name+ 2 of my lucky numbers

carnival_junkie

MC John 117
Haha....."Fun with Steak"...

carnival_junkie
it's quite mesmerizing, isnt it?

MC John 117
It is...
Bleh.
My real name is John, from the Hebrew Yochanon, said to mean something to the affect of "Gift of God".
My username is the name of a character in my favourite video game series, (yeah, I'm a fecking geek).

carnival_junkie
i <3 video games.
What game is your username from?

MC John 117
HALO & HALO 2.
Party on Garth.

Dazzler619
My real name is Marisa and it means of the sea.Dazzler is just a X-Men character

carnival_junkie
eh... I never liked Halo.
If I'm going to play console games, I play Devil May Cry, Katamari Damacy, DDR or Perfect Dark.

That's about it. I prefer PC games.
Unreal 2k3, 2k4, Call Of Duty, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Vietnam, etc...

MC John 117
Yeah, some of those are good....
But DDR? *Laughs unncontrollably*
Oh, Moses smell the Roses.

carnival_junkie
HEY.
AT LEAST I'M GOOD at DDR.
It's my workout besides what I do at Crew.

MC John 117

carnival_junkie
DONT MOCK ME.

but yeah.
oh and I forgot to mention Clive Barker's: Undying.
That's an awsome game. Scary, though.

MC John 117
Undying? Haven't heard of it.
Not a fan of Star Wars? Eh heh?

BasketCase
my real name is Sarah..it means princess....
my username is from the movie The breafast club

sniper
few here know my name, but my username is a hobby, a job, an obsession... fear me. no expression

that being said, i seen to get on quite well, with the ladies wink

sniper
MC 117, you may find it interesting that a friend of mine common;y calls me seargent Johnson

MC John 117
*Cue "Twilight Zone" music*
Btw, you couldn't hit this egg off my head could you?

sniper
with a .50?
sure

MC John 117
Alright.....let's go....
*licks lips in preparation*
*Steadies egg on head*

sniper
*takes careful aim*

*puts a round dead center through the egg*

happy?

MC John 117
Thank god you hit that car....I'd be dead....stick out tongue

Sun Ce
^hmm blink *cough* anyways..
real:- nick
user "sun ce's meaning":- there is no meaning this is the name of a dead worrior who lived many years ago, and was the oldest son of sun jian the emeror of the WU Dynasty.

justjakk
Ok i read in some pregnancy book that Danny is a mischevous name and Morris is supposed to be the name of some cat from a kitty chow commercial.

Justjakk means like FUBAR. Fkd up beyond all realization.

Fearnix

User Name : means nothing :/

carnival_junkie
nah, never really liked it.

The movies, yes, they're awsome. the games, not so much.

Though, Star Wars: Battlefront is pretty awsome.

El Magnifico
Eh...AJ be me!

El Magnifico in Spanish means "The Magnificent or The Magnificent One"

Sieg Hart
My real name is Marc Christian which means...

Marc (French of Mark) - Familiar form of MARCUS. Saint Mark was the author of the second Gospel in the New Testament. He is the patron saint of Venice, where he is supposedly buried. Another famous bearer of this name was Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius), the Roman triumvir who was the lover of Cleopatra. Shakespeare tells this story in his tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra'. Yet another famous bearer was the American author Mark Twain, real name Samuel Clemens, author of 'Tom Sawyer' and 'Huckleberry Finn'.

Christian - From a medieval Latin name that meant "Christian". This was the name of ten kings of Denmark. Another famous bearer of the name was Hans Christian Andersen, the Danish author of such fairy tales as 'The Ugly Duckling' and 'The Emperor's New Clothes'. In medieval England this was also a feminine name.

My username is Sieg Hart, the white mage from Mashima Hiro's wacky anime series "Rave Master" that uncannily resembles someone from a crappy (oops, sorry sad) Capcom RPG.

Anna85
huh

MC John 117
Yes it is! wink Happy Dance

42Bardock
My real name is Marius which is either derived from Mars the Roman god of war, or from the Latin word for male.

My Username is derived from a character in a manga, the Father of Kakkarot aka Son-Goku from Drangonball and the 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

frodo34x
Real name - Chris
User name - Frodo is my nickname. Something to do with long messy hair.

Fetcharada
and being obsessed with frodo from lotr.

42Bardock
so you are not small and have hairy feet? Don'T lie I will ask Fetch.

Fetcharada
He is exactly that.

42Bardock
yeah I figured, ... liar

frodo34x
Yea, i do have hairy feet, but Fetch still sucks my toes big grin

Fetcharada
*vomits*

frodo34x
Claire, you're glowing with the magic of my mouse wink

42Bardock
was that a sleezy comment or did I just understand it as one cause I am a pervert?

ash23
My real name is Aisling (ash-ling) meaning a vision or dream in Gaelic

and my username means nothing, i just signed up to get a picture and that was the first thing that came to my head, didn't realise i would come on here so much, glad i did big grin

§pearhead
don't forget outcast stick out tongue

JKozzy
And Academy yes

Fetcharada
i am?

T.M

Username: T.M = Tony Montana i love Scarface thumb up

Candy x
SARAH
Usage: English, French, German, Jewish, Biblical
Pronounced: SER-a
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites, Comments
Means "lady" or "princess" in Hebrew. This was the name of the wife of Abraham in the Old Testament. She became the mother of Isaac at the age of 90. Her name was originally Sarai, but God changed it (see Genesis 17:15).

Lord Ryugen
Keith: From a Scottish surname derived from a place possibly meaning 'wood.' This was a surname of a long line of Scottish earls.

Ryugen was taken from Ryu and Gen a=the names of my two favorite Street Fighter Alpha characters

AvP
Glenn: Don't know what it means

AvP: Alien Vs Predator

steptreks
stephanie: crown in i think greek
steptreks: step(h) and treks from my previous life as a trekkie :P

Candy x
well i was candy kisses why! cause candy and kisses are simply addictive. The X is just a short version of kisses!

theflyxx
PATRICK

Origin: Latin
Meaning: Nobleman

My username is derived from The Fly -Bono's alter ego from the Achtung Baby era.

U2 has been my favorite band for 20 years now. The Fly alter ego was part Jim Morrison, part Lou Reed and all trash. It represented decadence, overindulgence, megalomania, and nihlism in one over the top package.

Frosty Beverage
i started 2 threads like this a long time ago. smile

RoguePw25
Reginald

Origin: somewhere in England
Meaning: King or Leader

(I prefer King, lol)

My username is based on Rogue from X-men so I dunno about the meaning of that.

PandoraMomo
1) My real name is Moira(pronounced More-ah), it means Mary in gaelic.
2) PandoraMomo- Pandora is my favorite vampire from the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicals, my fav. book series, and Momo is a nickname, which also means peach.

ladygrim
Amy-beloved
Ladygrim-has many reasons....1 it describes moi
2 i am fan of grima wormtongue so Grim =grima but ladygrima sounds soo wrong...

lady - wot else would i be

Sieg Wahrheit
Stop calling it crappy, Marc! mad
You know, you're right. They're like Yugi and Yami Yugi to each other.

My middle name... I forgot to mention it. It means Northern Star. My name is quite connected and forms a sentence "When you got lost to the confusing paths to the mountain, the Northern Star shall guide you back"

Cinemaddiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.