some new pics VADER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GasPain
go to thepsychotic dot com to see new pics. 7 vader pics. pics are blocked. right click and save target as to get them.

GasPain
Mis-Spelled Vader. Must be the brain damage.

Snakebyte
Old and we have a thread for E3 Pictures... smile

GasPain
They are not all old. I have never seen those dule or all 7 vader pics. if you have post the link.

.:Space Opera:.
why dont you check the ep. new shots thread before you start attacking. NEW PEOPLE! THINGS TO REMEMBER! ALWAYS READ THE RULES!

Snakebyte
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311878&perpage=20&pagenumber=77

On page 77 is the link... =)

faggort
CLOSE!

GasPain
You think that was an attack? Man you are way to sensitive. You I did look through the treads unfortuanley my surfing have broke on page 65. So you showed me the vader pics. I am so very sorry. *blushes* I still have never seen the duel pics.

GasPain
Oh and I have looked for them. I have just found someone willing to pitch surf for me so we are still searhing. If I find all the pics on thatpage I will eat my crusty underwear.

.:Space Opera:.
thats.....gross. thanks for that.

PVS
sleep

GasPain
Anytime Space Opera. In anticipation of my being wrong I am marinating them in a nice red wine sauce. Yummers.

RealDeadOne
Nice promo pics!

GasPain
Nevermind. Even though I have not found these pics I now believe they have most likely been posted before. At the very leat I now realize they should have been posted elsewhere. I just hate when some moron jumps all over you for making a mistake. I mean if people treat all newbies like this, tese forums will eventually dwindle down to 7 geeks posting to amuse each other while disgutingly fondling themselves.

GasPain
Please close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.