Please help a desperate girl out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KoolBrat
I've tried to find Linkin Park's mailing address but couldn't get one due to $$$ shortages...can anyone give it to me out of pure kindness? Please? big grin

Solo
Considering that they probably don't even have one....

Mane
Meteora was such a crap cd.

Darth Revan
Yep. And most celebrities don't have mailing addresses in the first place. I know if I was famous, I wouldn't want thousands of fans sending me crap all the time...

Reckoning
All those thousands would be telling you how crap you are. Certainly that should be the case for Linkin' Park.

MornGlory
i dont like linkin park puke

they probably dont want you to bother them

Reckoning
What the **** is a linkin' park anyway?

MornGlory
isnt it a park called Linkin

a park is a place you have a playground or a picnic at ...parks have grass and trees, birds, flowers, ...

Linkin?? dont know... just a name

tabby999
i beleive they do have a mailing address, i'll ask my friend, shes friends with the band.

KoolBrat
well, any address that would get me a connection with them would be cool, tabby999.

Afro Cheese
I don't know why but I always pictured linkin being a slang spelling for Lincoln. Kinda like Korn and corn or fish and Phish except a little less obvious.

Bierbommetje
Though Im not into there music, have to say Linkin Park is a cool bandname imo.

teakwonjoe
um, just a quick question, but if you have friends with connections to a rich band...what are yo doing talking on a forums chat...make some friends, and make some money...oh yeah, and the subject: hell if i know...

tabby999
i chat on forums because i like to, i dont try make money through friends connections cos thats not what i'm into.

alic88
o ya i know linkin park's OFFICIAL e mail address.. its

[email protected] good luck

tabby999
yeah i havn't heard back from my friend, sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.