who would win Vader or Anikin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Funkmaster BE
I was wondering one day who would win Anikin or Darth Vader. now i know wat you all are thinking they are the same person but think about it for a second would the teen Anikin from episode 2 or Darth vader win. Or even the Anikin from episode 3 at the begining of the movie when he is not yet Darth Vader but maby they are to close to tell who would win oh well you decide.

bum bum bum buuuuuuuum buuuuuuum bum bum bum buuuuuuuum bum bum bum bum buuuuuuuum bum bum bum bum buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

you decide. Happy Dance

KillAll
i doubt he would want to hurt himself wink this is stupid.

Funkmaster BE
im saying as if he got cloned or some thing. work with me people and u r stupid

Kontraz
vader anikan got stronger once he became a sith lord.

Paola
Funkmaster: no name calling, please

muffin man
anakin and vader are one and vader won for along time anakin won when they both died

MornGlory
batman

SarKastic_OJ
Vader would win due to experience, skill, wisdom and all that good stuff. He became more "conscious" with the force whilsdt Vader, while Anakin was rather young, rash and often times inexperienced..

Vader would capitalize on his weaknesses and win...Vader is all the things Anakin is striving to be, one with the force, all-powerful, well developed etc...all except good...

Krissy Von Doom
Anakin has speed and agility going for him but that's useless if Vader can slow him down like Dooku did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.