Horror movies on basic cable today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
Right now on the Sci-fi channel, Invasion of the Body Snatchers is on.

At 1:00 p.m. Return of the Living Dead part 3 comes on

At 3:00 p.m. Day of the Dead comes on.........

DeNiro
I will be turning the Scifi channel on it seems today or i bet ill just rent those movies cause i hate commercials but Ive seen all of them already except invasion of the body snatchers

Michael Myers 1
yea but they wont show the good stuff from day of the dead on tv and how can they show it they gotta use the censor beeb every 5 seconds

SlipknoT
jaws the revenge will be on AMC at 8:00

PissedOffGoalie
u skipped Dagon

HockeyHorror
Good info.

MM1> great sig man big grin

Evil Dead
I didn't skip anything. I didn't go through a tv guide and post all the horror movies that were coming on today or this week. I was watching the sci-fi channel earlier and simply used my controls on my digital cable remote to see what was coming on next......and what was coming on after Return of the Living Dead 3. After Day of the Dead it said, "to be announced"..........

Day of the Dead edit wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still made a coherent movie even with all the cuts and dub overs.

Cinemaddiction
Yeah. my girlfriend sitting behind me absolutely loves it. mad

Michael Myers 1
lol thanks Hockey laughing out loud cinema

Freddy_vs_Jason
my brother keeps telling me to inlarge the sig so i punched him in the guts big grin

Evil Dead
if you like those pictures.......

Don't click here unless over the age of eighteen

DeNiro
I look 18 so I clicked big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.