Essay Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
What does passionate naughty, and romantic in_love mean to you?

MornGlory
sky rockets in flight
afternoon delight...

silver_tears
thanks for that laughing out loud

startxthexmosh
a lot of lonely nights...? i dont get it.lol.

R0B
does that make you want to fly a kite
or mabey recite
something thats right
or something that can bite
alright

no expression

The Tired Hiker
Passionate to me is when one has an undying love for something or someone and cannot easily be defined. Romantic is when you dedicate every waking nerve of yourself toward pleasing someone you love.

silver_tears
Sexually then? big grin

§pearhead
that was tight no expression

The Tired Hiker
Not necessarily, I just think being romantic shows someone that you spend a lot of time thinking about them and you really care for them, with positive sexual overtones.

R0B
yeah and now its night no expression

silver_tears
See I see passionate as the the ripping each other's clothes off, not making it to the bed type thing, getting it on on the stairs confused
And romantic as the tender loving, candles burning, rose petals type thing eek!

This is a sexual perspective of course yes
But me and my friends can never agree miffed
The think passionate and romantic are the same thing....

R0B
Passionate= sex
Romantic= love without sex

I guess but if Im wrong then slap me because I could care less raver

§pearhead
I'd think of passionate as being more instinctual

silver_tears
*slap* no expression

Romantic sex exists you fool, it just involves love stick out tongue
Whereas passionate does not always involve love flirt1

R0B
Thanks for that no expression

silver_tears
perfect eek!

dave123
passionate is when you are visually attracted to them, and you're like "I want it now" droolio

romantic is when you love them, and it's much more soft and gentle kinda stuff happy

mechmoggy
Why don't you come over to my house ST and we'll work through both... wink

Snipes
this is the only thread,that ive seen th not say something incredibly wierd.

Jackie Malfoy
Not be able to feel the ground when your boyfriend is near you.After being kiss feeling like you are walking on clouds!Always thinking of him and missing him if you had not seened him for a while!
and last and least having your heart jump at the sight of him!That is what I cal love!JM

dave123
laughing out loud that's nice, but what are your views on Romance and passion? stick out tongue

LordKerrigor

LordKerrigor
whoops there was suppose to be a graph in there sad oh well you have now been officialy essayed

Syren
I think passion has more of an intensity factor to it, romance includes all of the physical aspects you can apply, the wooing of a person. Flowers, chocs, dates, meals etc. Whatever an individual considers 'romantic'. Personally, passion indicates perhaps difficulty in breathing, the heavy lidded, hazy, dreamlike state of almost enjoyable torture. But I don't think that passion is immediate. I don't believe it's the 'love at first sight' thing. I think that's Cupid.

mechmoggy
Would the brand new ironing board cover I've brought Mrs.MM be considered "romantic"?

Syren
If it's presented to her with feeling, a purdy pink satin bow and an 'I'm-head-over-heels-for-you' grin.

mechmoggy
Almost... I left it on the kitchen worktop with a note about what I want for dinner.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you already married to her?

mechmoggy
Yup. yes

Syren
Then, between you and me, it shouldn't matter too much. Oh, and guys like you are the reason gals like me will never marry wink

mechmoggy
You do realise I'm only kidding, right?

I'm a good hubby really.

dave123
you're the bestest hubby a guy could have hug

mechmoggy
*pinches daves bum*

Actually, we'd make a good couple: my names David you know. yes

dave123
shame my name isn't dave embarrasment

Syren
laughing out loud I knew you were kidding Mech, hence the wink

silver_tears
Mechy if she boots you to the door, you know where to go...ninja

Raz
Neither is mine! sad

silver_tears
Have it changed? eek!

Raz
To Mr silver_tears? eek!

A4E
i dunno i guess romantic is to care about a certain indivudual, to be nice to her/him to fill the long ass silence unconfortable moments with kisses and other love affections....
well imo stick out tongue

silver_tears
It'll make me the happiest gal cry

Raz
love

silver_tears
eyes

mechmoggy
ST - Mrs.MM wouldn't dump me, I'm far too lovable. wink

silver_tears
Well that's it then, our weekend affair is so off sneaky2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.