which one of the jedi masters kill super man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Funkmaster BE
of any jedi dark or light who would win against super man. or would super man win and if who would he kill. here are some ideas to think about jedi have weapon but cant really fly. and superman has no weapon only his strength and his laser eyes and other powers i havent mentioned.

MornGlory
that was a long titleno expression

Draco69
NO Jedi can win against Superman. Even the little green guy Yoda.

Funkmaster BE
ok but i would have to say that mace windu wins by useing the force and strangling super man

snoopdogg
Mace Windu is one bad mother F*cker. But if he dies at the Hands of Palpatine Supes might take him down. But the green midget Yoda might have a chance.

Draco69
Strangle Superman?! He can hold his breath for hours. The Force is nowhere the strength to contain Superman. NO JEDI can beat Superman. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

snoopdogg
Maybe a Jedi can absorb solar energy.

Funkmaster BE
ok i give up with mace but the midget could take him any day noy only with the choke but lightning too.

Draco69
To snoopdogg AND Funkmaster BE:

I like Star Wars too but I'm not fanatical enough to assume that the Jedi can stand up against the Man of Steel. Force lightining, force push, force choke, force anything isn't going to anything against him. Superman= strength that exceeds 100,000 tons, superspeed that is just below the speed of light, invulnerability that withstand standing in the middle of the sun, heat vision, freeze breath, etc. It's no contest. Superman could go up against the ENTIRE Jedi Order and win.

Kontraz
well.... force choke/kill would possibly work. Depending on who's wrighting the comic/novel, it could actually be a draining of the person's life energy. If that's the case, then there is no guard against it... and if its done to supes, supes dies.

Tron
Ummm, personally I'd think a single speedblitz could do it.

And Funkmaster, in your sig, you are aware that in Snoop's song it doesn't say "crypt side" right?

who?-kid
Oh man, a jedi against Superman. I thought I had read it all...

How about this ? A jedi tries to fight Superman, Superman fries him with his heat vision and eats what's left of him, using the lightsaber as a tooth pick.

Duration of fight (toothpicking not included) : 1,8 seconds.

Arsenal
I agree with who?-kid except for the cannibalism part.

crazyspinz
supes could prolly take down the whole jedi order at once, hes so over powered

Funkmaster BE
than what does it say

Funkmaster BE

lightaxe
ok snoopdogg and funkmaster are n00bs, superman would kill any jedi ever. can teh force protect you from a guy that its you hard enough to turn you into pulp? dont think so.

Tron
Crip side, if you didn't know, and if you did, then disregard.

snoopdogg
Man dont call me a newbie. Dude I have alot of knowledge on Star Wars and the comic world. Probably more than you and most in this site.

Funkmaster BE
thanks i knew it was something like crip but didnt know how to spell it

Tron
No prob, I didn't wanna stay off subject too long about it, I did want to make sure u knew though.

lightaxe
snoopdogg yes you are if you honestly think a jedi could beat superman in a fight.

snoopdogg
If you read my post I said he Yoda might have a chance. Yoda isnt just any Jedi. Learn the difference.

Tron
I respect your opinion and all, but please explain it.

SarKastic_OJ
yoda would die....

There is no way Yoda could manage an offensive against Superman. What is Yoda going to hit him with?? Use the force to throw random rocks,pillars and hunks of metal at the Man of steel? That's not going to stop Superman in the slightest, all Kal-EL needs is one blow in which could either 1)Burst through Yoda 2)Decapitate him...

(Talkin' bout a jedi beating Supes....you must be crazeh)

MatchesMalone
Superman should be able to kill the entire Jedi order at the same time. He is fast and strong enough to go through each Jedi ridiculously fast and easy.

lightaxe
exactley, whats so hardcore about yoda throwing rocks at people anyway, Supes wouldnt even be hurt by them.

BobbyD
Not one Jedi could take the alien from Krypton.

DarkAge
Originally posted by Draco69
To snoopdogg AND Funkmaster BE:

I like Star Wars too but I'm not fanatical enough to assume that the Jedi can stand up against the Man of Steel. Force lightining, force push, force choke, force anything isn't going to anything against him. Superman= strength that exceeds 100,000 tons, superspeed that is just below the speed of light, invulnerability that withstand standing in the middle of the sun

But maybe a lightsaber could penetrate his force feild?

Mider
Jedi's can destroy spirits and use thought bombs it would probably take a thought bomb or destroying Supermans spirit i dont know anything else that could possibly hurt Him.

Superherovandal
Its like this he makes one of those wide range heat vision blast and disentigrates them all at the same time.

black wolverine
any jedi can beat him just 1 hit and they win and they can use the force to grab his small and sensitive balls and squeeze theshit out of his nutz then cut his head off

Swanky-Tuna
Apparently in the New Jedi Order series, everybody's like yoda. There's a whole list of people, including Luke, who can do things like change gravity and create black holes and throw stars and crap. It sounds pretty stupid.
Originally posted by black wolverine
any jedi can beat him just 1 hit and they win and they can use the force to grab his small and sensitive balls and squeeze theshit out of his nutz then cut his head off
Can you never go into details about Superman's balls again?

K3VIL
If Storm Troopers can killd Jedi Masters, Superman can do the same.
Their telekinesis, telepathy and force lightnings are nothing to Superman.An hand clap will K.O. all of them

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by black wolverine

Translated as:

"BLAAHHH...I AM AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.