Sups Peeps whats been going on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Whats happening guys i checked my email today and neo version 7 and tired hiker sent me pms so i had to check them out and i decided to drop in and see how everyones been doing Is Raz still the Sexy Admin as I remeber him stick out tongue

§pearhead
purdy much yes

silver_tears
Yes, yes he is yes
I'm his fashinable side kick who does nothing but looks pretty diva

Abra
Uhmmm, Raz? Sexy? Sure.

Hey, we thought you'd been hit by a frickin hippo! What's up with that? miffed confused laughing out loud

R0B
Whoa your the guy who got that Acura that you made a thread about! Whats up man?

DeNiro
no damn hippo is going to phase me lol i see tired hiker sure is up by my thread count i thought that he would have passed me up by now for sure he must been slackin but ne way whats been going on anything new or exciting here anyone of my friends here have any great experences or anything

just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to tell me if these people still post crashoverload kidrock diegocala tex backfire evil dead linds royal kinght etc

silver_tears
yes, yes, nope, a little, all the time, I don't know, no, and yes big grin

DeNiro
yea thats me still driving the acura but i made some upgrades on it now and its alot cooler. just wondering did i know you before and you just changed your name because i made the acura thread back in like shit well april or so lol

Jedi Priestess
blink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2980674#post2980674

blink

R0B
Yeah but not that well. I always posted in your car threads and such. And what upgrades did you make to the Acura? The car was already cool before it was even upgraded!

DeNiro
omg you have to be kidding me i rmeber slipknot to thats funny im just upset more people didnt start talking about me dying more i thought i was liked stick out tongue im just playing lol but i cant belive that you found that thread with my name in it you guys are getting way to good at surfing around in kmc

Tptmanno1
DiNero,
Hey whats up?

DeNiro
I put two 12 inch Earth Quake DBXDR15 subs in it with a 1600 watt kenwood amp with a 200$ sealed box with tubes for more air rease i tintited the windows limo black and i am getting 18 inch giovania rims on it all chrome and thank you for saying my car is cool

R0B
Wow are you rich or something? stick out tongue

DeNiro
No not rich just a spoiled only child and i am going to buy the rims myself once i start working this summer i just 17 on tuesday so i can start doing constructionn now and make alot of money and the rims and the low profile tires and going to cost me only 2 G's thats like 2 thousand $ cheaper then normal

whats up Tpt how have you been buddy i see still playing the trumpet very nice very nice big grin

Dr. Strangelove
Hey DeNiro, glad you weren't killed by a giant hippo. laughing out loud

DeNiro
Why thank you and i do this for you guys if i ever die i will leave my mom a note telling her to come on KMC and tell everyone i died how bout that stick out tongue

i actully found my pics on KMC i cant belvie that i posted all of them shirtless and one with a shirt on i am such a lil cocky son of a buck you guys should have banned me for a fews days for acting dumb stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1095128
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1095132
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1095173

Silver Stardust
Heeeey I remember you....though don't know if you remember me as I went by a different name....

DeNiro
Well what was your differnt name i gurentee i rember you because i was on here just as much if not more then the people that are the regulars here now

Silver Stardust
Up until July I went by Trinity_Matrix...

DeNiro
ye i rember you deffintly just i dont rember any specific thread that we talked in alot but glad to hear from yea again

Silver Stardust
You live near Chicago, right? I'm the other person on here that lives in the Chicago area yes

Tptmanno1
Not too much D, Hows it goin for you?

SlipknoT
Dude, where have you been? You used to be on all the time

s|m
Hi. I dont really know you, but ive heard about you around here.

Clovie
hello eek!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=2980674#post2980674 blink

Arcane
so your not dead, yay, even though we dont know each other, but still, its the thought tht counts

Darth Revan
Hey, DeNiro, how you been dude?

Tex
Easier said than done!

*b!tch Vogue pose* winkiss

DeNiro
Tex you will always be the most sexy person on this forum wink so dont get in a huffy stick out tongue

I have been good got myself a girlfriend in the summer as some of you might have known and to my amazing surpries i am still with her laughing out loud my longest relationship ever i am very proud of myself i didnt dump her yet big grin she fun though i have a good time with her. but nothing much going on here i am rarly home enough to even sleep let alone post but it is good to see that newbies know who i am stick out tongue

MornGlory
im sexyno expression

DeNiro
whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.