Selene (Black Queen) vs. Emma Frost (White Queen) and Sage (Former Hellfire member)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laydiiplayette
If Selene fought White Queen and Sage. Who would win? Also who do you think is the sexiest? wink big grin

muffin man
SAGE

MornGlory
batman

muffin man
again you've posted the batman smilie on a thread that doesn't even have bat man in WHY?

laydiiplayette
Sage and Emma would win? Or you think that Sage is the sexiest.

bitca730
I think that Emma is the hottest, but unless Sage gave Emma a much need yet benevolent power boost, then I think Selene wins...but I could be wrong, as I dont know Selene's power level in terms of telepathy, just that she's had thousands of years to use it...

ExodusCloak
Selene is much older then Apocalypse right? And I'm sure she's much older then Namor too.(Who claims he's the oldest mutant)

IMO Selene takes this, she has too many powers, plus she's an above average telepath.

"Able to manipulate inanimate objects; telekinesis; hypnosis; able to psionically drain life force to retard aging process; can assume shadow form. She can also wield magic to a devastating affect and can use it for various uses. Telepathy, pyrokinesis, enhanced strength, superhuman speed, near indestructability"

wannabe
Certainly Selene has much more mighty powers then Emma, but when it comes to telepathy, Emma has an edge, a small one, but it is there. Besides, when Rachel can shrug off Selene telepathically, Emma can even more.

ExodusCloak
Agreed, Emma is a better telepath, however Selene has a type of superspeed, it seems more like teleporting IMO. With that and her superior strength, not to mention her disturbing TK abilities, hypnosis, life draining ability, magical abilities and near indestructibility it's hard to see Emma taking it.

Unless Emma is able to defeat Selene telepathically before she's able to pull out her little arsenal of powers.
(Must not forget Sage)

Metalmanx
Sage is the hottest and sexiest. Hands down.

In terms of the fight? I'm not too sure really. Emma might be able to take Selene down in terms of telepathy, but Selene's other powers might prove too powerful.

I dunno just yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.