Deathstroke(slade) vs Midnighter(Real Name: Unknown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
who would wen in this fight.both can defeat batman,blackpanther,captain america, daredevil. in other words almost any human without power in bith DC & MARVEL.

C1nd3r
Who's midnighter?

C1nd3r
Someone tell me who midnighter is. In the other thread people said he would destroy captain america... so he must be pretty badass. so tell me who he is.

supremthor
The Midnighter automatically analyses every situation he is in as a combat scenario, his computerised senses instantaneously checking out multiple battle strategies until he has located the best one to win the fight at minimal effort.

To aid him in the actual fight he has heightened reflexes and strength, and a superb knowledge of most forms of combat.

In addition Midnighter has superhuman durability, and is designed with a number of redundant systems (it was recently revealed that he even has a "back-up heart"wink.

supremthor
he also has a fast healing factor

lightaxe
and a composite steel skeleton

C1nd3r
he doesnt sound so good..

supremthor
trust me his better then good

Khellendros
Midnighter kills Slade and does inappropriate things to his corpse.

lightaxe
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.