Brad And Jen Split Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
After 4 1/2 years of marriage, both decided to separate.What do you think of their decision? I was shocked because I didn't expect this to happen.They looked really happy together.What went wrong? huh

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
OMG!!!! sad

Ronny
*Calls Brad*

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
lol

RebelPhoenix
What is the source?

Ignore - just read the news about it from Yahoo.

Elondra
It's a statament by the publicist meaning it's official sad

RebelPhoenix
Yep, just saw it, thanks Elondra - poor things, they seemed so happy together sad. But hey, only they know their own private business and what's caused it so best of luck to them thumb up

Elondra
I agree.

A4E
oh please they're celebrities
for ppl to get dressed its as to celebrities to get married roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elondra
Bu it's Brad and Jen.They were the couple who everyone admired.Even my mum was shocked when she heard about the split.

KharmaDog
I only gave them four years to begin with when they initially got married, other than that, who cares? Why would I get upset that two people who I don't know (nor would they even care to know me) split up? I'm sure they'll happily be dating some other celebrity in a few weeks.

I still however think that it was hilarious that when they originally got together that they were known as "the dumbest couple in hollywood". laughing

KillTheLight
meh this old newsyawn

Fetcharada
i was shocked- recently i heard that they were planning to have a kid and everything and now it's just....vanished!

MornGlory
who cares if they were the dumbest couple .. i mean who are we to say what they are or arent...

Lilli08
I was expecting them to split. After all that shit with Angelina, I never thought they'd make it for much longer. But I'm guessing they're all sad and upset so I'm really no one to say what was or wasn't going to happen.

MornGlory
i never thought Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob would ever make it... right from the get go .. their relationship just seemed like a fad - and you how fad fade out

*SpunkiE*
Well, that vas very unexpected!

MornGlory
what was? Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob or-- Brad and Jennifer ??

I thought it was sort of shock for Brad and Jennifer.. but I havent been following the news either

Lilli08
I actually thought Angie and Billy Bob would make it.

MornGlory
you did??

Lilli08
Yeah! I don't know why I just always thought they would. They always seemed really solid to me. Obviously...that changed! Why did they split anyway?

Elondra
Brad wanted babies,Jen didn't.

yerssot
they stated that wasn't the reason... I'm thinking more of Brad getting some nightly activities done with miss Jolie wink

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I told Brad to tell her we were having an afair, and so i see he finaly decided to tell her. Shame...

Yeah, i never liked Jennifer Aniston - but whatever makes them happy. No point in staying in a marrage they're both sick of.

Emma718
sad though

Lilli08
I don't like Jennifer Aniston either.

MornGlory
I liked her character on Friends -

and I liked the movie Picture Perfect

Lilli08
Well this is from imdb.com

Some 'reasons' for the split.

The most common reason being given for the split is that the couple argued over whether or not to have children. Pitt, 41, is reportedly keen to become a father while former Friends star Aniston is said to want to concentrate on her movie career. Another theory is that Aniston, 34, heard Pitt and his Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star Jolie engaging in 'phone sex'. A source tells British newspaper the News Of The World, "(Brad and Angelina) would speak on the phone all the time - always speaking in hushed tones. There was no hiding their affection for each other. Jennifer listened in on the conversation via another extension. I don't know if she accidentally picked up the phone or deliberately did that. Either way, she went ballistic." And, in a further explanation involving sexy Tomb Raider star Jolie, UK tabloid the Daily Star Sunday writes that the marriage finally collapsed because Pitt adores playing father to Jolie's adopted son, Maddox. An insider tells the publication, "Jen became furious when he pointed out that, at 29, Angelina is six years younger than her and is managing to combine motherhood and a successful career."

Lilli08
Oh Mornglory- yeah I liked Rachel. But I don't think Jen will ever make it really big in the movie biz. Friends was her thing, she'll never get bigger than that. Well IMO anyway. If she does, well I'm wrong.

yerssot
perhaps it was a combo of the reasons?

he wants a child, she didn't so he spends time with Maddox and phone the two up a lot or something

MornGlory
I dont think any of really know what happened between them... so this whole wanting a child and not wanting a child may not be accurate

Ou Be Low hoo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Say it's not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
!! I love them! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Etc.

mrspitt
i am very bad too...i am a huge fan of them...espessialy of brad...and i love them so much...i didn't expected this end...brad loves so much jen.. and jen too...why???they are so wonderful couple....when i heard it...i started crying sad ...i am dead now....

texas-killah
i was really shocked too! from my point of view they really fit together! I don't believe the magazines that angelina jolie (or their sey-phone call) was the reason for brads and jennifers split up! I#m a huge fan of angelina and it would really make me upset if she does things like that!

Jackie Malfoy
I just heard the news it is awful.It is like when Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman got divorse what a sad day that was.They are the longest movie stars to be married that long.
It is sad because they made the perfect couple too,JM

fever red
Well, Angelina was never married to Jennifer! It's Brad who is Baddest!
Actually, I "outed" them as a couple a month before this came out, in a PM to Paola...in fact, I'll let you in on a hush-hush bit of info....

I'm the KMC sock of Brad and Jolie. Yes, we take turns posting.
No, we're not sorry.
We're Bad.

MornGlory
the tabloids are saying they are back together now??? are they seperated or are they back together now?

lil bitchiness
I like your style! thumbsup

Lilli08
No I don't think they're back together but their friends are saying that they will be. Apparently they've just split 'for now.' Celebs should make up their minds...either they're together or they're not. By the way do any of you know if Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon are still together or did they split? Soz a bit off topic but I'm curious.

MornGlory
I thought Reese and Ryan Phillippee (sp?) got a divorce - but you still see pictures of them together - so maybe they are still together???

dont know?

celestial_moon
nope, they're still married.

as for brad and jen, it hasn't been decided for a divorce yet. it's kinda like they're taking a break from each other (kinda ironic for jen). my parents did that and it helped them out a lot.

texas-killah
Oh god this is so confusing.....
I don't know what to believe anymore!
the papers schould stop telling lies and rumours about what had happend between thhem. we don't know it. nobody does.

lil bitchiness
I'll let you all know next time i see Brad whip2naughty

Nah, seriosly, i dont really know, but if they have split, Angelina and Brad would look soo great together!

celestial_moon
nah, i don't really think they would make a good couple. but it's up to them i suppose.

charmedFairy
angelina and brad?? blink laughing out loud the poor guy will be crawling back to jen on his knees(literally) laughing out loud

Evanescence
i dont really care that they have broken up. i was never a fan of eithor one.

Miss_Faye
I was shock when this happen or when I heard about it but then again...it really doesnt impact my life so greatly so...EH.

But nonetheless rumor has it that Brad cheated on Jen with Angie...which I can't blame him at all so its ok.

KillTheLight
true.

MornGlory
do you really think he cheated?

or maybe Jen cheated

do you think Jen is a b*tch in real life... I thnk JLO is a b*tch in real life

Miss_Faye
No no nopers...I don't think Jen Aniston is a b*tch she doesn't seem like it.....JLO on the other hand...ugh..something about that sk*nk that I can't get over and that I hate with a passion!

and...nopers...I think Brad cheated with Angie yus yus yus...

texas-killah
YEAH! I think so too!!!!! I can't wait to see Mr.&Mrs. Smith! the newspapers say (and angelina too) that brad wanted children and jen did not! maybe that was the reason????????

texas-killah
Jen is a b***h..... J.Lo too and all the other celebs.......http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_51778_go.gif

HarmoNiC FLo
"Once Made Equal To Man, Woman Becomes His Superior."

hahahahaha and women claim to strive for "equality".

Ronny
not only random but also extreamly rude messed.... you have no idea what we put up with you *******

KillTheLight
^ yeah what she said miffed

Morning_Glory
mad eww that was horrible by Harmo doifjdkfjo

texas-killah
I don't care about them. I was wondering who will get the money ( 190 million $!!!!!!!!!)

Dudester
What do you guys like of this? Did anyone read the Us Weekly article on them? I am really dont that happy about it-- what do you think?

I think that Brad should have waited a little longer before jumping into things with Angelina

ilovedaniel
I have just heard about this and i feel so sorry for Jennifer Aniston, although she was the one who ended things with Brad Pitt. I mean there not even divorced yet and he's started dating Angelina. I like Angelina, i think she's a good actress but i can't help feeling now that Brad and Angelina did have feelings for each other when Jennifer and Brad were still going out. It's just a massive coincidence about this. I think he should have waited to.
Nikki xxx
(Jennifer Aniston fan and Angelina Jolie fan)

Morning_Glory
so it is official that Angelina and Brad are dating... I read somewhere that Brad and Jennifer had been on the down slope for a lot longer than we all knew

Legoluv
never liked him anyways

Darth Sidious
From what I have heard in yesterdays The Sun (UK Newspaper), Brad has been doing a bit more than building sandcastles.

Clovie
i read in some magazine about it...and imo it is jsut wrong sad
i thought he was happy with jennifer confused

(and it is obvious that any relationship he can problably have with angie won't last long erm )

nach
i love them both.. my favorite actor and actress have become a couple so of course i don't mind it. I do feel terribly bad for jen though... it was obnoxious for him to do that.

MildPossession
I thought Jenifer Aniston went out with someone before Brad even started dating.

KillTheLight
I like them both but i agree with clovie it wont work he's just come out of a marriage it cant possibly last...

supertruper
I think he couldn't resist her but that it will be short-lived and even he knew that going in. But - I have to say - I like Jen better BUT Angelina is GORGEOUS and an interesting lady. Weird is one word I'd use. But also on the flip-side is a very nice, generous and loving side - her belief in adoption, the missions she's gone on to third-world countries to help out etc, and other charity things. I read that she currently has an autographed photo of her on an ebay auction to benefit National Center for Missing Children. So you know - she's desirable for many reasons. I'm sure Brad is more interested in her looks than her philanthropy - but I personally found it interesting. We'll see what happens with them I guess. I do admit I'm glued to like every piece of news about them as a couple or as individuals. lol!

maya159
Im think Brad and Jen make a better couple.
Ang. and Brad don't really make such a nice couple...

Morning_Glory
o well,.. who cares

Jackie Malfoy
I like both of them as actor and actess in there movies and that new movie they are in is pretty funny but still they do not make a good couple never the less.JM

katie_girl09
I love Angelina and Brad, but not as a couple. And I really think that Angelina does all that UN stuff for publicity...

katie_girl09
Originally posted by Miss_Faye
I was shock when this happen or when I heard about it but then again...it really doesnt impact my life so greatly so...EH.

But nonetheless rumor has it that Brad cheated on Jen with Angie...which I can't blame him at all so its ok.
Are you for real? You can't blame Brad for cheating on his wife? Whatever happened to integrity and commitment? Is cheating only a bad thing when you do it with someone who isn't as attractive as your spouse/significant other?

silver_tears
She doesn't do it for publicity, she actually believes in it.

silver_tears
merged with brad and angelina thread.

katie_girl09
You know, you can tell the difference between when a celebrity helps out with a cause because they care about it and when they help out to gain publicity and to appear to be a good person. No doubt, her deeds are good, but why is she really doing what she's doing? I kind of doubt her sincerity just for the fact that she always has to draw attention to herself. And you can't play Mother Teresa one minute and then steal another woman's husband the next. Too much of a clash if you ask me...

silver_tears
First off, she has been involved with the UN for several years and she's been an ambassador for a few now, it only became publicized when she adopted her second child.

katie_girl09
Actually, it was all over the place that she was a UN ambassador. And what I wonder is this: If Ms. Jolie is sooooo big on helping others, then shouldn't she have suggested that Brad and Jennifer go to marriage counselling to (if nothing else) attempt to heal their marriage? Wouldn't that have been the right, "humanitarian" thing to do? That's the key word in humanitarian- human. But alas, she didn't. She saw it as an opportunity to get him all to herself... sad I like Angelina, but that was so wrong.

gshkris7272
i think Jen is way better off without Brad, if he wants to say to the public that him and Angelina arent together and then start adopting her kids go ahead, but why lie about being together in the first place? i did think they were happy but i guess not! Overall, i like Jen much better than Brad, like what katie__girl09 said, if she is so helpful than why try to help jen and brad? (because she wanted him all to herself, plus brad was dum and started to like her) BUT THIS IS ONLY MY OPPINION.

Illyria
I completely agree with katie-girl09. I used to really admire Angelina for her much "known and recognized" humanitarian work and even when the rumours surfaced that she was the reason behind the divorce of Brad and Jen, I still refused to believe it. I just thought if she is the person she portrays herself to be, then she'd never be one of those women who'd take other women's husbands. By the way, I think 95% of the blame goes to Brad, afterall, if he didn't falter, none of this would happen. I really lost all the respect that I had for her and although, I think she's doing good by adopting kids from other countries and with her many visits to poor, war-torn countries.

Illyria
My sister and I were talking after the news about Angelina's pregnancy surfaced and we came to the conclusion that she does do a lot of good things but she also likes publicity a Lot. Like the infamous Kiss with her sibling, Billy Bob, blood vials, so on and so forth. I don't know, this whole thing was just upsetting, just another fallen celebrity. And I also think both Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie deserve better men than Brad Pitt.

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Dazzler619
After 4 1/2 years of marriage, both decided to separate.What do you think of their decision? I was shocked because I didn't expect this to happen.They looked really happy together.What went wrong? huh

it was bound to happen.it was amazing that they made it through a month..UGH Hollywood

BobbyD
Good for them. The supposed "real reason" for their split is Jen did not want to have kids (just yet or ever-still apparently is not clear) because she wanted to concentrate on her career.

IdleTwilight
Didn't Brad Pitt just have a kid with angelina jolie?

gshkris7272
well going to.

pitty

pitty
i suppose they will break up after the baby's born...

pitty
brad and angelina not a good couple...roll eyes (sarcastic)

gshkris7272
yeah thats what i think, well they look like one but i dont know if they work or not. I think Jen deserves better, Brad should just be single.

Illyria
I think Angie and Bradley should stay together 'cause that will ensure that no one will have to suffer through any of Mrs. Jolie's(aka Bradley Poo) shananigans. Angie is man enough to whip his ass into staying faithful.

botankus
Originally posted by Dazzler619

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Who ressurected this thread? blink

katie_girl09
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.