Unbreakable 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingAdRock
Unbreakable, was such a great movie. But the ending was weird..and I think it deserves a sequal..what does everyone else think?

forumcrew
please no

Solo
I could actually see this happening. I really enjoyed the first. But they'd probably end up messing up a sequel some how.

Mane
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! KEEP IT AWAY!!!

TOH
There is no room for sequals...

KingAdRock
Yeah, but would you want to see, a movie that it totally looks like they are gonna make a sequal, and then not make one? I don't know, that is just my opinion.

Myth
I heard before it even came out that they thought about making it into a trilogy but I think that idea has been long dead. However, Unbreakable was by FAR my favorite M. Night movie.

Beastro
"Unbreakable" was so great it would be ruined with a sequel

ragesRemorse
Night wanted to make a sequal to it. I heard him talking about it when he was on howerd stern promoting the village.

hbanana
yeah, doubt the studios will greenlight it, though.

Beastro
He could get someone to do it though.But I really hate that he would think of doing this to the fans.I hate when good movies have sequels that are unneccessary.

SnakeEyes
I didn't care for this movie

BackFire
Unbreakable was originally going to be a trilogy, but becasue of a less then stellar Box office income they scrapped the other two. Don't expect a sequel to this any time soon.

Beastro
If M.Night was really determined for this movie to happen ,it would despite the box-office results of the first but I doubt it will happen and I hope it doesnt happen.I could see a trilogy but its not a pretty picture.

Ou Be Low hoo
Unbreakable was a superhero-genesis movie, so any sequel would be superfluous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.