Are celebrities greedy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martial_artist
I'm been watching ET on Sky One Mix and 1 person made 200 million dollars just for making a movie, which is way too much!

8-10 million is more like it that Angelina Jolie gets but what I'd like to know is that which celebrities are geneous? With too much money to cope with do they give a lot to charity?

My mum said if she won the lottery she would give thousands (if she had that) to animal charities more than other charitiies (because people don't give much to animal charities which me & mum think is important too)

MornGlory
who made $200 million???

Lilli08
Yeah wow that's alotta money for one movie. You know that Chanel NO. 5 commercial that Nicole Kidman was in? She got paid a ton of money for that didn't she? And it only went for like 2 minutes. I thought that was crap. But I dunno about celebrities being greedy, I guess some are and then there are the generous ones. Look at the celebs that donated like $1, 000, 000 to the tsunami victims or place or whatever. That's pretty generous. Then there are the really rich celebs like Michael Schummacer (don't know how to spell that), the Hilton's, the Presley's etc. who could've donated a LOT of money to causes like that but they didn't. Ok I really have no idea what I just wrote because I'm just typing not thinking so if it doesn't make sense or it's incorrect...sorry!

*SpunkiE*
^ I agree. They make way too much, and the least they could do is donate some money to charity (well most of them do anyway, lol)
But if someone offered me a tonne of money to shoot a commercial, i'd definately do it!

Lilli08
lol yeah so would I! Guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite! Oh well

Martial_artist

KillTheLight
wow that really narrows it down blink

Martial_artist
Is no more people posting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.