I'm having problems...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Staying seated in my chair blink its perfectly comfortable but i want to stand up and walk around alot messed this happen to anyone else?

fever red
Maybe if you weren't commando?

Fetcharada
that always happens to me when i'm eating dinner. i randomly get up and start pacing about then sit down again after like 5 minutes blink

TOH
Drink less coffee... confused

Ronny
im wearing panties this time stick out tongue

Yeah it totally sucks fech sad

TOH stick out tongue i haven drank coffee in like a month

TOH
Drink more coffee, then. confused

fever red
Yes, it all comes down to a specific coffee balance, administered at a rate specific to your biochemistry. Fail to acheive this, and your life will be chaos.

Raz
You should try super glue yes

Ronny
ouch messed

i have no coffee sad

fever red
No coffee? NO coffee?
__Ahhh, Ronnie, you can't afford coffee OR underwear? You should have asked me for help BEFORE it came to THIS! I'd never knowingly allow this to happen to anyone.
__OK, here's what you do: sell the chair. Do it, go on, what can you do with a chair when the foundation of your life is missing? Then buy underwear and coffee. Now, clad in Victoria's best, and sipping a hot delicious mug of Peruvian, you can settle back and relax in your...ah, d@mn. OK, I'll rethink this and get back to you.

Thael
Three words Ronnykin.....

Stop.

The.

Drugs.

no expression

Ronny
NEVER eek!

Ronny
laughing

silver_tears
sometimes I have an urge to just get up and start dancing embarrasment

Fetcharada
me too. usually at school embarrasment

Ronny
i always have to urge to dance embarrasment

problem is, i suck at it raver

silver_tears
I love it droolio but like the good kind of dancing, the in the club getting down kind smokin'

Ronny
I preformed a can can with my friends brother eek! (who is 3) love hes sooo adorable yes

we haver it on tape

s|m
kewl

fever red
Post a still pic! Post post post!
__We NEED a can-can thread...WHY?
FUNNY you should ask....

because we can-can. Oww. embarrasment

Tex
You mean working?

Shake it for those tips girl!! winkiss

LanİeWindu™
Maybe it means stop sitting all day staring at the computer.

Get active.

Ronny
i walked my dog eek!

LanİeWindu™

Tptmanno1
Lol lance...

Ronny
no confused

slayer
Lol don't worry Ron it happens 2 everyone.

Once in class i randomly stood up and sat next to this girl it was ...weird lol.

So ur not the only one!

MornGlory
i have to sit right here for 8 hours - i dont get lunch breaks or anything at my job mad

i hate my job sad

fever red
Kiwi got walked! big grin
__So all along, it was her psychic message. This probably also explains why you kept barking spontaneously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.