SMALLVILLE-losing its touch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beastro
SMALLVILLE used to be my favorite show for 3 consectutive years.It was a good drama and good thriller and always had tons of cool villians that impacted the stars lives.But in its fourth season its lost its touch.I saw the season premier and just stopped watching after that.Lana was in egypt clark was flying Lionel was in prison llex had a mythical dymand it was just a mess.My suggestion is.EITHER HIRED SOME GOOD WRITERS OR CANCEL THE SHOW.I was also looking back on the last few years and realized that nothings changed.No one new knows of clarks identity,he still cant fly on demand,and where still not any closer to findingout clarks origins or what his father wants.It just drives you in a circle.

charmedFairy
Hm I luv smallvile but yea I see what you mean, it has started to lose its touch. Nothing new has happened that would leave fans guessing like before, the plot has starterd to become boring. Nevertheless, I have hope for it, and dont think Ill ever get tired of seeing Tom *drool* just gota have patience stick out tongue

Beastro
The plot hasnt only gotten boring it gotten stupid.I saw a trailer awhile back where lana was overcome by another one of those forces that make her like clark and she was making out with him in the barn

A4E
smallville sucks laughing out loud

ilvorlandobloom
i like this season, its more fun!

TheFilmProphet
I'll ignore that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beastro
If your gonna let the prducers and writers fool around with you for another four season while they throw you cheap storylines with bad plots where nothing ever gets solved then be my guest.There's better things on on Wed.

charmedFairy
like LOST love

Shadow_King
what the hell are you talking aboot beastro lana wasent in egypt... she was in france...

Beastro
Sorry,I turned the televisionm off before I see anymore of that nonsense.France or Egypt its sucks either way.Way to let down the fans.

Shadow_King
i dunno i thought it was great...

Jak
Yes I have noticed that but I still thought it was awsome.

***S***
I thought the premier was a bit of a let down, but I liked it non-the-less. My only Nit Pick is there really hasnt been a good FOTW (Freak of the Week) in a while. The only one that I was happy with thus far (Season Four) was Mxysptlyk (sp)

Beastro
No good picks on primetime?

On Wed. check out LOST or CSI:NY they have way better characters and plotlines than Smallville.

I just hate how ive been watching for three years and nothing ever changes.

They needed that supernatural thing in France with Lana and Chloes fake death to keep ratings up.Then once they've got an audience there gonna bring it back down again and everything gonna be solved and nobody new is still gonna know who clark kent really is.They know once the lana,chloe, and lex know theres no more storyline,theres no more messing with your minds.So there gonna drag out the show as long as possible seeing as how its one of the Wb's main attractions.

Dont worry though maybe in season 8 lana will come close to knowing who clark is but then something will happen and she wont remember anything messed

***S***
How can you contrast CSI and Smallville? They are directed at entirely different age groups?On the topic of being unoriginal... CSI has like 1,000 different variants and... I remember there being shows like NYPD Blue and a lot of different cop shows out there.

CSI and Smallville are incompriable.

If you want to badmouth the show... at least make your agruments worthy of debate.

Wow... sarcasm! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beastro
CSI: was different then just a cop show though.It showed how forensices worked and the great thing that people love about it is the mystery.

If you mean incomparable your wrong because the best show on television is much comparable to one of the worst.Not just my opinion either.Look at the ratings alot of people feel the same.

Hoe do I not know what im talking about?I was a die-hard smallville fan for three years.Tuesday and Wed. where my favorite nights of the week.It would take something really bad to draw me away.

But I started think.Once people know who clark really is they lose there show.They know that clark and lana's relationship is the key of the show and once its settled then they have no more show and they lose there audience.So there gonna drag it out as long as possible.I cant count the times I thought somebody fouund out who clark was only to find out that something weird happened to make them not see.I cant stand shows that toy with you like that.

If you wanna stick around for another 4 seasons of the same old crap then you go ahead.I have better things to do.

***S***
So, what you are saying is that it is all personal preference? I expected as much.

That made no sense whatsoever (and excuse my spelling please) but I will form a rebuttle nonetheless.

How do you feel that the shows about two completely different things are comparable? One about a small town boy trying to fit in while being so obviously different, and one about a squad of obsessed police officers who read too much into everything (while it does pay off in the end) are on the same wavelength? Just because two things share a small similarity does not immediately leave them open for a direct comparison.

On a side note, I have watch exactly 3 episodes of CSI, two of which were the same thing. My parents love this show. When I am there it is 24/7 CSI. Literally. I sware you cannot menu surf without running into CSI or a variant of CSI atleast 18 times.

I have been die-hard since about mid second season. My brother got me obsessed. And I never said that you did not know what you were talking about. I said:

There is a difference. And I am still waiting.

I can see where you are coming from with the rediculous "Lex lost his memory" idea that people will not remember that they learned Clarks secret. However you have to think to yourself, I am watching a show based on a Superhero whos idea of being in cognito is to take off his glasses and D.A. his hair.

Trust me, I can see your reasons, but they really dont show that Smallville is losing its touch. There ideas were fresh, but know they are moving into different aspects. They are showing that Clark and Lex's relationship is going on a hiatus, and that Clark is seeing his nemesis reveal himself. They are showing that Clark is getting more interested in journalism and being a sleuth... season four is not as good as season 2... which was my favourite. I still think it is better then season 3. I am just kind of pissed that they are leaving me on edge.

And I pose a question to you... when did you stop watching Smallville? What was the last episode you watched?

Here is a little hint for you... there are to be 5 seasons of Smallville. Maybe 6 if we are lucky. thumbsup

Beastro
I stoped watching after the first episode of season 4.My whole family said "this sucks".I soon replaced it with CSI:NY which fit in nicely.

Personal preference?30 million people tune into CSI: every week while Smallvilles lucky to draw out 7 million confused .

If where lucky they'll cancel the show realizing it cant possibly go on. Another 2 season will be unbearable.

Jak
If you dislike it so much then why waste your life talking about how much it sucks?

Beastro
Im making a statement,warning other people.I dont see how that is wasting time.

ilvorlandobloom
well i think other people can figure out if they like a show or not all by themselves, they dont need your input.

Beastro
Ok lets just fire every movie crtic,book critic,music ciritc and television critic out there because people can just figure out if they like it or not stick out tongue.Most people dont like wasting there time on something so they turn to other peoples opinions.More than a hundred people have seen this thread.Who knows how many of them arent gonna tune in on Wed. to this astrosity.

Jak
Well if somone likes smallville and they read your post I highly doubt they'll go.

"OMG!!! THIS GUY SAID SMALLVILLE SUCKS I SHOULDNT WATCH IT ANYMORE!!!!!"

I mean most people most likely wont care if you hate it or not and it will not effect thier opinion. I mean it hasent even dented mine.

Beastro
Thats fine.Im just making awareness and am ready to debate anyone who disagrees with my opinion.

Jak
I disagree with your opinion.

Beastro
Why?

Smallville
Because everyones opinion is just that, their own.

Just because we personally enjoy said show, doesn't mean you are wrong to not.

Beastro
Why am I wrong?Im looking for an eligable debate.

Jedi Priestess
Well thanks for the warning, but I think you are wrong. I only just started watching this show this season and I love it. If you're looking for something else then by all means stick with CSI. Personally those type of shows do absolutely nothing for me as they are depressing and good for shock value. Smallville is fun. smile

I am always amazed at people do this. Go into a forum and flame a show because it doesnt live up to their expectations. So what??? Dont watch it. It really rather simple assuming you can run a remote control. It's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but you honestly cant go to a part of the board dedicated to something you think sucks and expect the rest of us to agree with you.

Jak
Technically your not wrong. And neither am I. no one has a wrong opinion, to everybody else it maybe wrong but to you its right.

I think i learned that the only time i wasnt sleeping in health class.

Beastro
Smallville may be fun to the average viewer of a mental cabability of 5 years old but its lame plot and story doesnt absolutely nothing for me.

Who says I cant go into a forum and express my mind?

Jak
Feel free to expsress your mind but please do not insult the people who like smallville! Thats like going to a grand theft auto message board and saying grand theft auto sucks and all who like it are 5 year olds.

same differnce.

Beastro
If your not smart enough to back up your opinion then you might as well be insulted.

Jedi Priestess
Yeah ok......hear that Superdude? I have the mental capability of a 5 year old. hysterical

Here's one for you Beastro....it's CAPABILITY...you get an "F" for today. I teach high school English to illiterates such as yourself. Have a nice day. wink

Jak
Look nobody cares that you hate this show. This sub-forum was not made for people like you to go in and say "Smallville sucks you shouldn't watch it because I said it sucks!" Look, this sub-forum was created for people who actually LIKE the show and want to discuss it. So why don't you stop coming her and insulting the show and the people who like it. I'm sure everyone would REALLY appreciate it. I mean you have better things to do like watching CSI.

Beastro
Well you like the show so discuss it with me why you do.Im not trying to make arguments just trying to ask one of you why you like it so much.Why love a show so much and not be able to defend it.All you do is sit and whine telling me to go away.

LandoSpeeder2
I've only seen the first season (not every episode) b/c I only watch it on abc family. it's good, but now that you say that season through 4 their still isn't really much of a conclusion I'm not sure about watching every episode. Though I feel if LOST has a bunch more seasons it's going to end up the same way, But I'll continue to watch it. I guess I'm not as much into smallville as I am "LOST." Though Smallville is still cool.

Beastro
Believe me if you stick around for 3 more season you'll get bored.I geuss the episodes are somewhat entertaining but when you look closer there redundant and they dont really go anywhere.When you really think about it even when you think something big is going to happen you end up going back to where you started.Stick to "LOST" while it still has its edge and dont watch this show.

Jak
And all you do is sit there and whine to people to stop watching it and whine to people to talk to you about they they like smallville.

Smallville
Nobody said that. And thanks for the bashing! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways... it isnt the same old plot over and over. After four seasons, they still have fresh material. Or atleast I feel so.

You need to try again.

Beastro
How is the material not old?All they do is disguise it to make it look new.

Beastro
Wow smallvilles ratings are slipping.Only 1.1 million viewers tuned in last week eek!

Smallville
I dont feel so. But, you are entitled to your opinion.

Beastro
I know but all everything revolves around is Clark and Lana's relationship.All it is is basically Clark saving Lana but then telling her he cant be with her anymore.Thats the basic pattern they have to the show.

Anyways the ratings will speak for themselves erm

Jak
I dont care what the ratings are but what i do know is as long as that show is aired they will always have at least 1 viewer and that would be me.

Beastro
Whatever let's you sleep at night.

Smallville
And that is different then Clark/Superman saving Lois Lane how? What the f**k?

You see, the premise of Superman is nonsense in the first place. I think they are doing a great job with what they have.

Beastro
Yeah by making making redudant episodes that revolve and stupid relationships that we know arent going to go anywhere.

Mr Parker
hey if your expecting to see him fly and be superman in any of the seasons your in for a HUGE dissapointment.Dont expect that to happen until like the final couple of episodes beofre he leaves Smallville.I disagree that its lost its touch though.Compared to last season which was really dissapointing I thought,THIS season has been great.I thought the season premeire was one of the top 5 best episodes ever.much better than the horrible season premiere from last year.The only thing I am dissapointed with it was since Clark had finally seen the light about Lex that all he ever does is Lie all the time and told him their friendship was over,it was dissapointing that they did not become enemys this year.Oh well just as long as it happens by next year I'll be happy.I really think you should keep watching it though because that probably will happen next year which is suppose to be its final season and I would hate for you to miss out on that.

Beastro
Actually since you said next season is the last I just might watch it.Hopefully they will be embarking and exploring the greatness of clarks final weeks in SmallVille and actually make some good character stories that will effect clarks life forever and not just till the next episode or season.

Mr Parker
As I mentioned,as long as Lex goes bad in the final season "which has been frustrating seeing him and Clark get back together and be friends again this year." as long as THAT happens the final season and the last couple episodes show him fly and he gets his suit.I will be happy with the show.If those two things dont happen in the final season.Man will I be pissed. mad I would think though that he will will learn to fly in the final season since we saw it in the season premiere and there have been episodes where he said he felt like he was flying or had a dream that he was flying.I would think thats a foreboding of things to come. smile

Beastro
Let's hope so.

Shadow_King
i dont think they would not show him flying.

Beastro
They already showed him fly.

Shadow_King
i know... and i think thats aboot it... because i think the point where he learns to fly would be after he leaves smallville...

Beastro
Mr Parker,where did you get the info about the next season being the final one?

Mr Parker
I read it in an article posted at a Smallville website that they only want it to be a 5 year run.Makes sense because I could see him staying on the farm one year after getting out of high school and working around the barn with a part time job,but not more than that which is what he would have to do.

by the way,check your pm box. smile

Beastro
Thanks for the info.

BTW, dont pm me again smile

lmfrench
Hey Beastro the reason I like the show is because I DO!!! Why should anyone have to answer a stupid question like "why do you like it?" That would be asking a question like "why did you fall in love" or "why is your favorite color blue" I mean come on!!! I know this thread is like ancient but I sure hope that you find and read this because obviously you have nothing better to do with your time than to spell badly and bash something and not even do it well. I know that a lot of people have probably read your statements and thought HMM? He sounds like an idiot, I think I might check out this season, I mean since he has no clue what he is talking about maybe the show might rock!

exioN
I agree this show is loosing it's touch but I will always watch it and imo it's still the best show out there

VenomVA
It is losing it's touch.
This season isn't as good as the last 3.
Best show out there, Nah.
24 and Lost are the BEST!

ilvorlandobloom
i like this season though, it has more funny episodes than before. like last weeks when Dawn was in Martha's body and she was singing and dancing to Lala by Ashlee Simpson!!! that was hilarious! laughing out loud

sexylexy32
Season 4 is lackluster than the others but I still think that it has potential to go a couple more seasons.... stop the Clark and Lana stuff,that is long over

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, no more Clana, please!

TheFanboy
For me Season 4 doesn't have the same mahic as 2 and 3 but I'm still enjoying it. I'm actaully pulling for Clark/Lana, I'd like to see them have atleast a season long serious realationship in season 5, give us comic geeks something to be happy about.

Kill the witch storyline, god I hope that's gone now.

freemind
While I still enjoy the show I think that it is not as good as it could be. The lana as a witch was a little interesting, they should have just made two or three episodes out of it, not a whole season. I think they should lose some of the characters that were introduced this season. Namely Jason and his Lionel Luthor wannabe mother. I think they should bring back Pete as well, he was cool and the show isn't the same without him. For god sakes let Clark know that Chloe knows about him. I think he will figure out on the season finale. Then focus more on Smallville and where the original characters lives are going. I thought blank was a very good episode. It gives me hope that Smallville will return back to the great show it once was.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Beastro
SMALLVILLE used to be my favorite show for 3 consectutive years.It was a good drama and good thriller and always had tons of cool villians that impacted the stars lives.But in its fourth season its lost its touch.I saw the season premier and just stopped watching after that.Lana was in egypt clark was flying Lionel was in prison llex had a mythical dymand it was just a mess.My suggestion is.EITHER HIRED SOME GOOD WRITERS OR CANCEL THE SHOW.I was also looking back on the last few years and realized that nothings changed.No one new knows of clarks identity,he still cant fly on demand,and where still not any closer to findingout clarks origins or what his father wants.It just drives you in a circle.

I see ur point, he never reveals his secret, but Chloe does know now...but he didn't tell her voluntarily and it really pissed me off when Lana said on one of the episodes that if it was true about him having powers, it would be ok and he didn't say anything!!!!!! mad

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by freemind
While I still enjoy the show I think that it is not as good as it could be. The lana as a witch was a little interesting, they should have just made two or three episodes out of it, not a whole season. I think they should lose some of the characters that were introduced this season. Namely Jason and his Lionel Luthor wannabe mother. I think they should bring back Pete as well, he was cool and the show isn't the same without him. For god sakes let Clark know that Chloe knows about him. I think he will figure out on the season finale. Then focus more on Smallville and where the original characters lives are going. I thought blank was a very good episode. It gives me hope that Smallville will return back to the great show it once was.

Yeah Pete was cool, but I'm glad that he left to protect Clarks secret rather than tell people...although I still do miss seeing him...

Draco69
They should include OTHER DC heroes like Batman or Wonder Woman. I see Batman has a rival to Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman as a foreign exchange student from Paradise Island. But nobodys that. She'll act like that girl from "She's All That" then kick ass when she's threatened.

TWelling4Ever
^ Yeah, interesting if they somehow fit them in there...I liked them fitting in the older Superman and Lois....

smoker4
Originally posted by Draco69
They should include OTHER DC heroes like Batman or Wonder Woman. I see Batman has a rival to Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman as a foreign exchange student from Paradise Island. But nobodys that. She'll act like that girl from "She's All That" then kick ass when she's threatened.

Well the flash has already been in an ep, so maybe some others may show up, its a nice tie in methinks smile

TWelling4Ever
^ the flash has? which episode?

smoker4
Season 4, Ep 5 - Run smokin'

TWelling4Ever
Hmm...don't recall seeing that one.... confused

IceWithin
Originally posted by A4E
smallville sucks laughing out loud
I CANNOT believe I said that eek!

seriously I love smallville nowlaughing out loud

TWelling4Ever
laughing I'm glad...

IceWithin
stick out tongue...
I am seeing season 2 now...
and OMG!! PETE KNOWS!!

TWelling4Ever
^ laughing I know, it;s awesome he finally has someone to tell though wink

IceWithin
I just finished season 2...
omg please tell me the last episode was all a dream and he's gonna wake up cry

chloe cant...cant be working with lioner cry

and clark's....dad....bad??

and....lex's wife?? crybaby

TWelling4Ever
don't worry it'll work out Ice wink *pats on back*

IceWithin
so chloe quits workig with lionel
and lex's wife is like in the bathroom or something?

TWelling4Ever
I can't ruin it for u!!!!!!

IceWithin
just ruin it shifty

IceWithin
no no!! dont!!
gah! I must be strong!!

pr1983
Originally posted by IceWithin
no no!! dont!!
gah! I must be strong!!

laughing

TWelling4Ever
no no!! dont!!
gah! I must be strong!!

*pats on back* it's ok, u'll get through it smile wink

flex

IceWithin
Originally posted by pr1983
laughing

Im SUFFERING here!! cry

Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
*pats on back* it's ok, u'll get through it smile wink

flex

I sure hope so crybaby

TWelling4Ever
Don't worry, it'll all work out wink

TWelling4Ever
Im SUFFERING here!! cry

cry

IceWithin
OK!! FINE!! IF U WANT IT SOOO BAD!!
tell me how

TWelling4Ever
want what so bad confused1

Mr Parker
This show has for sure lost its touch and I hate the show now.I agree with the now banned for good Beastro that this show has really lost its touch.I also really enjoyed watching the show the first 3 seasons but NOW this show sucks.I could tolerate it before when they betrayed the superman mythogy having Jorel be a bad person and do bad things like threatening to kill Pa Kent.I was steamed about that for a while but I got over it.But this year they have gone too far having Lois Lane meet Clark in Smallville while he is still in high school and on top of all that,have her living with him. mad That betrays everything about the history and mythology of superman!!!!!!! mad As we all know he is suppose to not meet her until he gets out of high school.Leaves smallville and then meets her in metropolis while working for the daily planet. mad That is also so stupid that she calls him SMALLVILLE all the time since she is living there as well.Unlike the jorel thing,I cant get past this idiotic idea the producers came up with to have Lois Lane come to smallville and meet clark and whats worse,live with him. mad Thank god next season is suppose to be its last season.

The producers of this show should be shot for screwing up the history of Superman!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

I seriously doubt they will ever have Lex Luther go bad after how they have screwed up this show.

TWelling4Ever
Man not all movies and shows can be perfectly aligned to the real story...they have to change it for hollywood... confused

Mr Parker
So if Lex Luther never goes bad and remains a good guy forever you will be fine with that then right? okay whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

smoker4
Lex is slowly turning evil over the course of time

TWelling4Ever
Never said that, I just said it didn't have to be perfectly aligned with the story....gettin the major details messed up, then yeah I can understand that....

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by smoker4
Lex is slowly turning evil over the course of time

yes *switches to darth vadar voice...* "he will soon join the dark side..." starwars

smoker4
yes *switches to darth vadar voice...* "he will soon join the dark side..." starwars

*Evil Laugh* Muuuhahahahhahahaahhaahahaaahahahahahaa smokin'

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by smoker4
*Evil Laugh* Muuuhahahahhahahaahhaahahaaahahahahahaa smokin'

happy starwars *switches to darth vadar voice (again)* "it is unevitable!!!"

IceWithin
Man not all movies and shows can be perfectly aligned to the real story...they have to change it for hollywood... confused

lucky thing for me is that Ive never seen superman, so I wont b angry cuz the storylines dont match happy
lex kicks ass btw, evil or not

TWelling4Ever
wink

IceWithin
I feel dizzy sad
anyways getting season 3 next week big grin

smoker4
Season 3 is the best season by far in my humble opinion smokin'

IceWithin
i cant wait to see the fourth one tho, I DEMAND lois!!

TWelling4Ever
i like 3 and 4 best , i can't decide which, i think season 4 is very suspenseful though wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by VenomVA
It is losing it's touch.

It sure isnt.I agree with that one poster that said season 3 is the best.This season,season four sucks crap.Damn those producers to hell for bringing Lois Lane to Smallville!!!!!! mad

If they bring her back next season I am for sure not going to bother watching the final season.

IceWithin
Originally posted by Mr Parker
It is losing it's touch.

It sure isnt.I agree with that one poster that said season 3 is the best.This season,season four sucks crap.Damn those producers to hell for bringing Lois Lane to Smallville!!!!!! mad

If they bring her back next season I am for sure not going to bother watching the final season.
what?!!! after season 5 smallville is over?!

TWelling4Ever
scared WHAT? OVER!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TWelling4Ever
It is losing it's touch.

what's wrong with lois lane in smallville What the f**k? she is part of superman...confused

Mr Parker
what?!!! after season 5 smallville is over?!

Im not positively absolutely sure.But over at kryptonsite-where the site owner and the mods there are such nazis.they pat people on the back who bash Lana but whenever people bash Chloe,the mods tell them to knock it off.such nazis.anyways it was reported there a couple years ago that they had plans to make it a 5 year run and after that,the series would end.I have not heard anything since then if they are still going to have season 5 be the last but it makes sense though because Clark will be out of high school next year and they will probably like have him work somewhere for that season before finally leaving smallville.

Mr Parker
what's wrong with lois lane in smallville What the f**k? she is part of superman...confused

thats what my response was when they had her come to smallville which was WTF? as I said earlier,it betrays everything about the superman history having her come to smallville while he is in high school and living with him for god sakes. mad

IceWithin
Im not positively absolutely sure.But over at kryptonsite-where the site owner and the mods there are such nazis.they pat people on the back who bash Lana but whenever people bash Chloe,the mods tell them to knock it off.such nazis.anyways it was reported there a couple years ago that they had plans to make it a 5 year run and after that,the series would end.I have not heard anything since then if they are still going to have season 5 be the last but it makes sense though because Clark will be out of high school next year and they will probably like have him work somewhere for that season before finally leaving smallville.

why nazis?? lana is not jewish confused is she?
in fact what is she? latina? chinese?

TWelling4Ever
i think he just meant totally unfair to opinions, nazi's as in a personality.... confused i think anyways....

Mr Parker
Im glad someone here understands what I meant.I thought I explained myself pretty good in that post.

IceWithin
jees sorry

but seriously tho, is lana white??

smoker4
Its not confirmed yet if there will be only one more season, i was hoping for six but i think the new superman film has put the spanner in the works sad

IceWithin
damn them!! cry
smallville is so fun

Zod4Life
Smallville is not losing it's touch and no one should even consider the WB canceling the show.Watch the season 4 finale and you will be amazed!!Trust me.Clark's destiny will finally be fulfilled.I've loved season 4 and the first couple of episodes were 1st place in the ratings then they started slipping.Even though the episodes were okay,they needed a little more thought and for season 5 they should put alot of thinking into the episodes.Season 4's finale looks like it'll make up for all the bad ratings and I sure hiope so.Everybody,get your friends to watch the season finale and tell them to tell their friends to watch the season 4 finale!!!

Zod4Life
Season 4 has been suspenseful and I like the stone story.I think that the stones will point to the Fortress of Solitude and there Clark will become Superman.No more flannel or at least not as much.Clark should be wearing different cloths.Especially with the money they're making.With Clark on the farm they should be making over millions a year since he has superstrength and superspeed and what not.He could just do all the work and then they wait for the money.It's that easy and Jonathon and Martha wouldn't have to break a sweat.

IceWithin
ok, we get it u seriously like season 4

unfortunally I cant judge cuz Ive only seen season I & II Im gettin thie third one next week Jumpy

Zod4Life
I'd like to see Superman in season 5 and I read somewhere where it said season 5 will focus on Clark becoming Superman.Can't wait!!!I've been waiting for this every since spoilers have been posted about Commencement!!

TWelling4Ever
eek! neat!

IceWithin
yeah big grin altho I have to wait until its out in DVD
however by that time I will be totally spoiled stick out tongue

smoker4
Cant wait for Commencement Happy Dance

TWelling4Ever
yeah big grin altho I have to wait until its out in DVD
however by that time I will be totally spoiled stick out tongue

don't read about it then.... watch it and then discuss it

IceWithin
but I like being spoiled
plus by the time I see it it wil be like OLD news sad

TWelling4Ever
oh darn!!! LOL it's worth it to watch it, more exciting i think excited

IceWithin
wlll of course it is, but I like discussing it with other ppl.. and whenever Ill see it Ill come here and Ill be like "OMG! CLARK DID ........" and u all will be like "OLD news roll eyes (sarcastic) smoke " and Ill be like cry stick out tongue

TWelling4Ever
True, true! wazuuup

FAMOUS
You are so right...This shows was good a while ago but then it kind of got boring for me, so i started to watch the OC....My little brother watches Smallville and he kind of gets on my nerves cause he puts all the volume on the t.v. just to watch that dam show....

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Smallville is not losing it's touch and no one should even consider the WB canceling the show.Watch the season 4 finale and you will be amazed!!Trust me.Clark's destiny will finally be fulfilled.I've loved season 4 and the first couple of episodes were 1st place in the ratings then they started slipping.Even though the episodes were okay,they needed a little more thought and for season 5 they should put alot of thinking into the episodes.Season 4's finale looks like it'll make up for all the bad ratings and I sure hiope so.Everybody,get your friends to watch the season finale and tell them to tell their friends to watch the season 4 finale!!!

when you bring Lois Lane to smallville as a regular thats signs of desperation that they have run out of good material.I will for sure watch the season finale,no way will I miss that but if Lois Lane is back next year as a regular again,no way in hell am I going to watch the final season next year. mad

TWelling4Ever
when you bring Lois Lane to smallville as a regular thats signs of desperation that they have run out of good material.I will for sure watch the season finale,no way will I miss that but if Lois Lane is back next year as a regular again,no way in hell am I going to watch the final season next year. mad
here we go again with the complaining....

IceWithin
yup nahuh

TWelling4Ever
I swear, look at like every post of his, it's like "traitor, not the same as the comic!" Not everything is gonna be perfect roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceWithin
I hate that laughing out loud

TWelling4Ever
roll eyes (sarcastic)

IceWithin
yes stupid ppl get over it its not a comic anymore its a tv series laughing out loud

TWelling4Ever
laughing yeah, some people have to realize that!!!!!!!

Mr Parker
Just because you all blindly accept moronic changes that dont need to be made,dont expect others like myself to go along with stupid changes.Trust me,they should not have to stoop to bringing Lois Lane to smallville for good material.They did that because they are desperate and have run out of ideas for good material and the storys are getting worse and worse all the time with just the same old ideas over and over again,they dont have anything fresh to show us so they reach to the bottom of the barrel and bring in Lois since they cant come up with good material to write anymore.

TWelling4Ever
Just because you all blindly accept moronic changes that dont need to be made,dont expect others like myself to go along with stupid changes.Trust me,they should not have to stoop to bringing Lois Lane to smallville for good material.They did that because they are desperate and have run out of ideas for good material and the storys are getting worse and worse all the time with just the same old ideas over and over again,they dont have anything fresh to show us so they reach to the bottom of the barrel and bring in Lois since they cant come up with good material to write anymore.
blah

IceWithin

OK then, you dont like the way they make smallville, DONT WATCH IT
and stop bitchin' around

TWelling4Ever
THANK YOU ICE! pray

IceWithin
no prob stick out tongue

TWelling4Ever
praypraypraypraypraypraypraypray

IceWithin
stick out tongue

TWelling4Ever
dance

Mainstream
content I think Smallive is still watchable

TWelling4Ever
^ Definitley yes

Mr Parker
OK then, you dont like the way they make smallville, DONT WATCH IT
and stop bitchin' around

Trust me if Lois is back on the show next year I wont be watching it anymore. stick out tongue You should go over to kryptonsite and tell the mods there who are always bashing Lana all the time that if they dont like her so much that they shouldnt watch the show either.Thats stupid that they watch the show since they dont like her so much. roll eyes (sarcastic) Like i said,if Lois Lane is back again on the show again next year,I for sure wont be watching it anymore. mad

TWelling4Ever
I don't think we really care about the Kryptonsite forums....that's why we are posting here. And thank god, I know that Lois WILL be back for at least another 15 episodes, so you won't have to watch it and start bitchin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>