Hey! Can anybody give me free PROGZ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Hello forum members!
I wish to know and receive many things. Does anybody have a cracked version of Adobe Photoshop? I'm too good to pay for my programs and don't mind if I get sued for thousands of dollars. Or better yet, can anyone tell me a clean warez site to get Lightwave 7.5 and 3D Studios Max 5 at? I'd really appreciate it.. if I can't ask for warez sites on KMC, then I don't know why I'm even making this thread, because it's illegal to distribute copyrighted programs for free, or for money! It's not our property, it's the company's. But hey, I just thought that I'd give it a try! What's the harm in posting annoying, useless threads that constitute their only purpose as spam? smokin' roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll tell you what's wrong, it's threads that look like these (above) that lessen KMC as a community! mad And I'm not asking for the above, so don't anyone post any information about where to find them. I simply reworked a previous post, and don't want anyone to post anything illegal here. KMC isn't for spamming. And it isn't for asking for programs and shiz like this. Posted this in the Art forum, but it got closed for obvious reasons, because it was off-topic, so I brought it here. Really, people, if you're going to get yourself sued, do it on your own time, not ours. Or on KMC's servers. miffed

total metalhead
....im just gonna smile and nod yes

lil bitchiness
I closed this in my forum...maybe i should have moved it here roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Muwahaha your powers are no match for this thread here, puny Art Forum moderator! evil face

The One Himself
thumb up then smile

lil bitchiness
mad

Dont make me get my gurly on you...she can not only close, but ban too evil face

JKozzy
msn-oh N-n-never again, will I insult you, o mighty Milla of the Art Clan... bawlingpray

JKozzy
shifty

dave123
suprnova.org

i got my jasc paintshop from there

Darth Revan
You do that thumb up yes

burlyman
dave no

dave123
what?

JKozzy
no

Raz
no illegal talk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.