Star Wars: A Mandalore's Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC John 117
To get this off my chest, the SW Universe, Characters, yadda yadda yadda are licenced to Lucasfilm Ltd. and George Lucas....etc.
This is only a fanfic, and I hold no rights to this story at all.

I write about this tommorrow.

Captain REX
Is it tomorrow yet? wink

MC John 117
stick out tongue

This "fanfic" story takes place twenty-seven years after KotOR 2. The Mandalorians have again built up their strength and force of armament, though they have as yet not openely attacked or even revealed themselves to the Old Republic. Rumours spread like wildfire throughout the Outer Rim that war is comig again, and rebelllion against what government the Republic has is daily gaining the support of several worlds and entire peoples.
The Jedi Order is even still stretched thin, the operation to spearhead it's rise being led by the once exiled-Jedi named Jon Sihn, (my character from KotOR; note: much of the storyline of this fanfic will contain elements from my game, and the subject matter maybe different from those of others). The memories of having to kill Kreia still haunts him, and so do the memories of Malachor V.
Another rumour spreads, though it spreads throughout the Galactic Core: that the Dark Side has indeed risen again, in the form of one who will lead his people to honour and distinction-and eventually, to their utter demise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.