25th Anniversary Edition!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superfly4000
Do you think that Peter Jackson will realy do a 25th Anniversary Edition? If so, what do you think will be different?

MornGlory
nothing.. i wont buy it ! I mean I already have that 4 disc of all the LOTR and thats pretty cool...

i mean did Mr Jackson leave stuff out? that we havent seen??

MC John 117
He trashed the Epilogue they had, and several other ones too, like the Annatar sequence.

Discos
meh, more deleted scenes I can imagine...

25th anniversary huh? well we would all be sucessful career-full adults and would glady chip off a couple of bucks from our tight ass adult way of life for ye olde lord of the rings.....it might make us feel young again.

Thorondor
I wish you all the best at being a Director of AA meetings stick out tongue

only joking stick out tongue

MC John 117
In 25 years....
I'll be (27+25 =) 52.
OLD.

Discos
I will be 41, whoa.

@Thor - haha you cheeky bastard. For you information, I have went a full 2 days without a drink, now what do ya think of that shifty

MC John 117
2 Days?
I lasted....what, 2 hours? stick out tongue

Discos
hey man, if you heard the stories about me....infact you probably will if you stick around here, then I used to have a little drinking problem.

But now I cant be done with it, except that i am trying to score a job behind a bar laughing

Thorondor
seeing as you said 4 days ago i'm not going to drink, i'm not very impressed lol.

Discos
I know I know....it was the girlfriends idea to meet up in a pub and you look like a complete **** without a drink in your hand.
I will stick to my shit from now on, it pisses me off the vast amount of money I am wasting and have nothing to show for it except body harm and soar heads.

MC John 117
Oh, I've heard some of the stories.....shifty

Suzuka
BLOOOPPPEERRS!!!

Must..have...funnies!!

I'll only be 30, so, that's not that scary.

Discos
so you're saying you are......5 just now? If you do your arithmatic properly you would see your going to be 40....if not then you should even be on here forums wink

nah am just breaking your balls duder,

I am highly against all these "editions" - directors cut,special,ultimate,turbo ect. I am fed up of reading it in my dvd review magazine every month.

However,

Lord of the Rings was an exception, I bought all 3 theatrical DVDs + the 3 Extended Edition's.....but I didnt go as far as buy the box/gift set....

Discos - .....yet shifty

Flying High
i will be 39 no expression

that is old no expression

Discos
I shall send my eldest son our on a perilous journey to the pits of doom to retrieve the 25th anniversary edition...

Discos - right after he finishes his paper round

Suzuka
haha, haha...I'm five...no, I'm just bad at math obviously, I was like "15 years from now..." Anyway >.> Sorry, I'll be over the hill...a old lady, who will still like LoTR! At that age I'll be able to relate to Gandalf stick out tongue

Discos
Gandalf was a maia.....so that would be like imortal, I am guessing he could be old and goes back to the years of the trees *shrugs*

anyways, I will mostl likely have a little LOTR room in my house when I am older, mostly filled with memorabilia and my own littke prayer mat

Leggy_n_Merry
I agree too! I've always wanted a small cool box room dedicated to LOTR stuff cool and it would be painted black to to give it a cool effect! Along with my bedroom but with a medium grey on the top...ok sorry I'm blabbing about my needs for my home haha. Btw I like your sig Discos, I didn't say before....

Discos
btw....cheers yes

ah well I will definatly try and make sure I am on this forum the day the word of a 25th anniversary edition is being released and laugh at my old posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.