Why does this site hate this sig so much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
My friend made me this, she helped me get it re-sized THREE times, and the site loader STILL won't allow it?!

ElectricBugaloo
My guess would be because of the bad taste that went into its making.

MornGlory
probably cause it's THe Brotherhood...

just because it is the right size (500 x 200) doesnt mean that it is the "right size" - it can only handle so many KB or something like that --

you need to see how many KB it take i think it is about 30KB or something

shellie
i like it better then the one you have now

silver_tears
eminem looks hot there blink

Sun Ce
having a 30KB sig upload limit really sux, yes we should all complain to raz to get rid of that restriction

Drifter101
its probably cause the pics that u used to cut from was a format that took a lot of space, that happened to my woodstock sig, i had too many pics on the collage and it wouldnt let me upload it

JToTheP
Yeah, it figures that every sig I make for another forum can't be used here because it has more then one pic inside of it. So, I gave up, and used it on another forum, I wasn't going to keep trying, it would end up being microscopic by the time the uploader would let it fit.

Raz
You have the quality set stupidly high. 90k is what the image is, and 30k is the max.

Use my attached version, its only 25k.

Cinemaddiction
Who would have thought that Ratchet and "Fitty" could look so menacing together. eek!

Soth
Amazing how so much stupidity in a single sig collides, hm? (Except Dante. you don't mess with Dante)

Dexx
wink yeah well think about the poor lil' bastards how connect through dial-up. like...me. pages gotta load for us too...

Fire
idd let's keep the 30 kb sig limit

yerssot
or Tex laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.