Your Worst Memories?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearnix
What are your worst Memories of?

I have two

1: being physically (not sexually) abused when i was 6 by my mothers boy friend.

2: My Nan dyin after not seing her in 7 years.

MornGlory
I got hit in the head with a metal pole by my big brother... it hurt

but Im still kicking today smile

Ronny
Watching my mother waste away from cancer, in her own bed.

Fearnix
cry

MornGlory
o thats super sad cry

my mom died to when I was young..I know how you feel

Ronny
it sucked sad she refused to go to the hospital

Fearnix
hospital's suck

MornGlory
cry

Ronny
NOT WHEN YOURE DYING! ranting

Fearnix
Who would want to die in a hospital?

Ronny
THEY COULD HELP mad

Fearnix
Do you know that for sure?

MornGlory
i would rather die at home in my comfy bed... I guess only if I knew there was no other way for me

Drifter101
when i found my 9 year old cousin dead

Fearnix
It would suck to pass away in a hospital cry

Fearnix
that sucks

Ronny
IT HELPS A WHOLE NOT BETTER THEN SITING IN YOUR OWN BED WITH A SYPTIC TANK HOPINGYOU WONT GO TO SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP KNOW DOESNT IT ranting

Drifter101
yea it was the most traumatizing thing ive ever encountered

Fearnix
whoooo sorry cry

§pearhead
it would suck to pass away, regardless of where you are no expression

at least at a hospital, you've got a chance at survival, as opposed to hoping god or whatever will save you

Fearnix
i am just saying it as i feel it i dont want to make any one hurt

Drifter101
yea if my cousin was in the hospital maybe he would have had a chance but, i dont know what he even died of, the causes remain unknown

Ronny
exactly cry

Fearnix
I'm not going to say any thing

Elektra_lover
Im so sorry Ronny sad

5knuckleShuffle
my friend who was killed. 2 months ago.

he was shot for 12 bucks by some f'n crack head

Fearnix
i'm sorry to hear that sad

shellie
*hugs* i understand sweetie...my grandmother passed away the same way..of cancer and at home in her bed . that was 11 years ago . anyways...im here if you need a shoulder . just send me apm and we'll talk sometime .

BlackC@t
I know how it feels, my Mother died too when I was four erm

Except it wasn't cancer.

5knuckleShuffle
sad thing is the guy is still out there.

makes me question if the police will do anything

El Magnifico
1.Seeing Oprah.....

2.Joining here.... ph34r....

MornGlory
joining here is a bad memory? no expression ^

SnakeEyes
Well, it was a bright sunny day and my grandpa was lubricating his bike with WD-40 and i was helping out ( i was about 7 or 8 ) and he turned to me suddenly and sprayed it into my open mouth. The taste was very very bitter and sour, like acid. It kinda burned. He then proceeded to grab a pitchfork and try to skewer me on it. Luckily i ran and after a couple laps around the house, my grandma stopped him. (true story, he had alzheimers) This is funny now that i look back on it, but it was a life or death experience.

SnakeEyes
I have another experience to share with you...

One time, when i was about the same age ( funny huh, how all the crazy things happened to me when i was that age ) I was at the pool in the deep end and there was this friendly guy there. He was probably in his late teens, and i later found out he was retarded. I was talking to him and i thought it would be neat to show him how far i could dive under water, so i went under, really far. When i needed to come back up for air, he was not letting me and was using his feet to block me. I swam around him and finally came to the top, thinking that he did it by accident. He then turned to me and said "Scary, isn't it"

BlackC@t
Oh Snakeyes that's horrible!

SnakeEyes
yeah, both experiences were pretty bad...

About the guy at the pool: We hung out for a couple weeks at the pool during summer, then he tried to kill me...

A4E
i once went to give a donation (*money, clothes, food) at an orphan for kids who had AIDS, and when i was there little girl not older than 8 fainted, the ambulance came, and then this 9 year old boy was crying so i asked him what was wrong and he said "i asked her to be my girlfriend but she said she couldnt because sdhe was gonna b jesus's gf, it was a catholic orphan

Elektra_lover
OMG A4E jawdrop

SnakeEyes
Yes, yet another bad experience:
When i was about 6 or so, ( i have a half-brother who is ten years older than me, so he was 16 at the time ) he used to dangle me over the balcony which was about 20 feet high. He threatened to drop me off frequently, and if that did not scare me enough, he would derive more pleasure by threatening to throw me down the stairs leading to the basement ( and those stairs were made of wood ). We also had a trampoline in the backyard at the time. I would always bounce and have fun, until one time the same brother came up behind and with all his strength just shoved me off the edge. My face hit the ground and a blade of grass was basically pressed into the area right above my upper lip.

I also had an insane dog. I mean crazy! Her name was Bridget and she was a Doberman and was kinda huge and ferocious. Whenever my parents left my other brother and i home alone, the dog would do evil things. We were watching TV one time and the parents left. But the dog remained at home. She then came out of wherever she was and jumped onto the couch we were sitting on. She tried to bite and maul us if we didn't get off, which we did, immediately. We took and old toy rifle to try to force her off the couch. She bit the rifle and viciously ripped it out of my brother's hands. She then tried to attack us, but we luckily ran away.

A4E
yeah also in that orphan there was this 12 year old kid (he born with aids) and he once went to this program it was a tv show kinda like oprah and then the ppl of the TV show (on cammeras) asked the boy 'tell me, whats your dream?' and tje boy answered 'to go to disney world' and then the woman said 'well this is your lucky day cuz u just won two tickets to disney world, and the plane tickets, and hotel!' the kid was sooo happy that he was almost crying (for a kid who has AIDS thats hufe, to go to DW) and then the ppl of the program never called him, they never gave him the tickets, it was all a trick for audience to thimnk what a nice show this is, my mom who used to work in american airlines, felt bad for the kids and bought him 2 tickets to disney world and the plane, etc.

MornGlory
mad WHAT -- Oprah didnt give him the tickets or hotel or ...???mad

why did they do that to him! mad

sick

Elektra_lover
OMG your mom is so nice *hugs you* give that to your mom for me.

Silver Stardust
My grandmother dying when I was 4, my great-grandmother dying when I was 11, my parents getting divorced when I was 8, finding out that a close friend of mine had been hit by a truck when I was 10 (thankfully she survived), a friend of mine dying of cancer over winter break during 8th grade (that was truly horrible, she was at school the last day and seemed fine and then when we came back 2 weeks later we found out that she had passed away)...and there are two other things that are truly terrible, but I REALLY don't want to go into...

Elektra_lover
I'm sorry SS that seems hard to handale or that sadness. I don't really wan't to get into mine.

A4E
lol it wasnt orpah this happened when i was living in south america (Ive lived like everywhere)

and my mom's ncie to some ppl but i still hate ehr sometimes...most of the time...always...lol

MornGlory
yikes sad

A4E
my mom got divorced when i was 3 and then again when i was 12

moviejunkie23
yea snake eyes i had a pretty crazy grandparent as well. My grandma used to chase me around the house and try to hit me with her purse.
not a pitchfork but it was still scary at the time
so did your grandpa die peacfully??

Afro Cheese
I guess the one that comes to mind is 4th of july, 1996. We were going downtown to see the fireworks and my dad got drunk and told me that my mom wants a divorce and all this shit and my mom was blaming everything on my dad and calling him a prick and shit cause he lost the keys and we were stranded downtown and they were basically at eachothers throats all night.

On the way back home my dad was accusing my mom of cheating with the neighbor and all sorts of mean shit like that and she was just ignoring him. So when we got home he got on his bicycle and road off and eventually came home in a police car. My neighbor saw how my dad was treating my mom and they got in a fight. My dad got his ass kicked and the cops came again, this time taking them both to jail.

It's a pretty ****ed up 4th of july story but it has a happy ending - my parents split up (thank god), my dad quit drinking and smoking pot, my mom and my old neighbor (current stepdad) actually did start dating and eventually had a kid (my younger brother). Ever since that night everything's been better. So basically it was the worst and best night of my life.

moviejunkie23
pretty intense cheese.

Afro Cheese
I made it all up.

Afro Cheese
Just kidding.. it is true. Thought I better say that before someone comes in here and calls me an *******.

drunk_nazgul
Funny use of words! laughing out loud

Ar, I guess it was the time I fell off a house. I don't remember much afterward, but I remember I was thinking, "Whny are the trees flying upwards?"

I don't have very many scary memories.

Afro Cheese
How tall was the house?

drunk_nazgul
About 3 stories... I never went back, as you could imagine.

Afro Cheese
Whoa that's pretty tall you're lucky you're not a vegetable. Did you break any bones?

sexylilbabygirl
My worst memory was finding out my friend killed himself.

Dazzler619
One of my worst memories was when I fell off the monkey bars in the park when I was 7.I got a real bad cut on my head

Jackie Malfoy
That would have to be when my mom married my evil stepfather and also when my dad married my stepmom.That was when I knew they would never get married.JM

s|m
Two:
1. Seeing my dad in a hospital after having a car accident (age 7)
2. Seeing both grandparents suffer throught cancer, and die. I was practically raised by them sad (age 12)

That's life.

Loving_Daniel11
My dog dying.

SnakeEyes
lol, ur grandparent sounds like mine...

And yeah he died peacefully, i mean he was always happy when he had alzheimers...

NicktheBassist
those are pretty crazy stories snakeEyes. i have a pretty good story, but really imbarasing. its actually funny when i look back on it now but then it was soooooo terrible. Ok, here goes: one time back in kindergarden, ( i didn't like to go to the bathroom in other places except home, don't ask, i'm not sure why ) i had to blast a dookie, REALLY BAD, but i didn't want to go at school. anyway, it got really bad so i got up and started jumping ( again, don't ask ), and the teacher saw me and told me to sit but about 30 seconds later i got up and started to jump again. the teacher got mad and said "nick, this isn't dance class!". so i got immbarrased and sat down.. then i couldn't take it any more so i ..... oh god, its so imbarrasing..... shit my pants. it was terrible. so then i said in a super shy voice "can i go to the bathroom". so i did and i saw the wreckage in my pants and cried in the bathroom stal for god knows how long. then someone heard me and unfortunately it was the really fat teachers assistant so she came in and.... wiped my ass embarrasment. it was tramatizing and it scared me fo life.

Funkmaster BE
my worst memory was when i was younger about 6 or 7 but anyways my cousins house is very old and me being 6 and having a very active imagination thought ghosts lived there so my cousin told me that ghosts lived down stairs and he told me he would give me a dollar is i went down there so for the dollar i went down. well being an old house the light for the basement were on the out side of the door and the door locked from the outside so you could lock people down stairs. so my mean cousin locked me down stairs and turned the lights on and off. After what seem like an hour he let me out and i never went down there since.

Funkmaster BE
oh and my other scary memory is so scary for me at least. my house is haunted and it is scary some times at my home. For some reason at night i have a radio and i will turn it off when i go to bed and every once in a while at night it will turn on. I thought it was my parents at first but the door to my room never opens. so one day i turned my radio off and in the middle of the night it turned on but the worst part of it was that it was turned to classical music so i had to listen to classical music all night long.

Afro Cheese
Dude... my cousin did the same exact thing to me except it was a closet not a basement. God that sucked.

NicktheBassist
you said that you had to listen to classical music all night. why didn't you just get up and turn it off? huh

Because I can
I got hit by a car on my bike......

I watched my dad physically abuse my mother before she lost it and completly CHUCKED it...... My father now suffers from Depression

s|m
u kno, this thread is really starting to suck. I mean, whatever you say, no one gives a f*ck glare.

CherryPie
running away from home when I was 13

I know my rebellious side turns you on wink

Fionnoula
my auntie dying and then watching a video with her in it and wondering what she would be like now

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
when this guy at my church who was like 16 committed suicide and he had a daughter sad

SnakeEyes
I figured I'd bump this thread... You guys should read my funny/messed up stories on the second page...

Oiram62205
you want the ones b4 or after kmc?

Uneeklyconfused
Dislocating my left knee while i was 9 ....it waslike beinghit with a sledgehammer

then dislocating my right knee 2 weeks later (so both my legs were in bandages and i had to have crutches on for a month because my legs kept giving way..)

dislocating my leg when i was 12..couldnt walk for 4 weeks

having a printer thrown at my knee forcing it to dislocate..(love you to dad no expression) couldnt walk for 3 weeks

dislocating both knees walking across the freaking road.....

dislocating my shoulder...

2 weeks ago, dislocating my left knee...i love the clicking sound it makes when it makes when i walk happy

...TBC-

Coldfire
Originally posted by Oiram62205
you want the ones b4 or after kmc?
You have all bad memories of KMC can you??

justjakk
when i was in 1st grade, i had my first real crush and she liked me too. i can actually say i may have had a girlfriend then. my parents got a divorce then and i never saw her again. i keep wondering if i will ever see her again.

i guess i could come up with worse, but i dont want to rehash my father dying. i was so close. i got to say goodbye 2 weeks before. that day we woke up and had got a call from the hospital not to worry about coming cause he might not make it. they called back at 11:10 am saying he had passed. he has 6 cariac arrests.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.