abought to snap!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

5knuckleShuffle
my wife just got home just now and told me somthing that pissed me off. her ex b/f ran into her at jewel and said he will not stop from following her.

the thing is as pissed off i am i cant hit him do to probation.

what should i do? because now im abought to do somthing drastic to this person.

BlackC@t
no expression *Backs out of thread slowly*

Fearnix
there is not much you can do.
sorry fir the shit advise

Elektra_lover
Screw that
*Runs as fast I can*

MornGlory
i dont understand ...

why is he following her everywhere? and what do you mean he ran into Jewel??

plus shes your wife.. so thats goodsmile

D-Double
Calm down, guy... blink...don't get locked up cuzza his stupid ass...

If you do...I'm sure he'll be there to comfort your woman... roll eyes (sarcastic)

use that as your "anti-ass kick'n" thought.... wink

MornGlory
yea i guess it isnt worth it

Mane
She can easily get a restraining order and if he doesn't stop, she can get him arrested. smile

Afro Cheese
You're pissed cause you can't hit him due to probation? You seriously need to spend a little more time thinking of ways to solve your problems besides crime and violence.. look what it's brought you so far. Just tell him sternly to **** off.. if he doesn't take your advice then maybe you should get a restraining order since this appears to be boarder line stalking. What the hell is hitting the guy going to solve? You get in trouble and why your in jail he's still bothering your wife. Seriously man.. I know it's tempting but sometimes you have to think about the long term instead of getting instant gratification.

A4E
*no expression*

charmedFairy
he ran into her at Jewel,the store

Jedi Priestess
Well here's a silly thought.....try calling the police. There are anti-stalking laws now.

§pearhead
two words: restraining order no expression

silver_tears
you have a kinda messed up life confused

Jedi Priestess
I was thinking the same thing......where do you LIVE man??

Afro Cheese
On the set of "Boyz in da Hood"

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm maybe you should go to court and get a restraining order like they said...

Jackie Malfoy
Go call the cops.I am sure they can arrest him for staking your wife.Just don't say anything about me stalking ron ok?JM LOL1

chelsea17
I was about to say the same exact thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.