I read the types...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drunk_nazgul
.... I read the ones that are not well known. I get them from Dollar Stores... They're really good. A few that I recommend you to find...

"Born Burning" - AWESOME psychological thriller. I'm into it right now. It rocks. Kinda confusing, but it's good. I can't predict the ending! Which is a first.

"Once" - Sensual and smart. The fantasy type, with both kinds of fantasies, if you know what I mean. wink It's kinda filled with horror, though.

"Subterranean" - Oh, man, that was a good book. Brimming with tense drama and action, it's just so heart-stopping at times. I couldn't put it down.

"California Sorcery" - A nice little collection of stories. They made me think a lot about things. And some of the authors are widely read. Enjoyable.

"The Dragon's Touchstone" - I seriously did not want this book to end. It was powerful, and it had feeling. A lot of thought was put into it. A lot of action. And there are sequels!!! But I haven't read those yet...

Mmmkay... and they're off! Go find 'em and read 'em!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.