Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ads
I hear that Nickoloden is going to make a Spongebob Squarepants movie. Which will be relases in 2004, hey I wouldn't mind seeing that movie. I think spongebob is awesome.

sk8stuff09
that would be cool

Darth Vicious
I would wtch it too, he is too funny!

minnie
do you guys think the spongebob movie will be good?
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

botankus
Whether or not it's any good, it will rake in some $$$$

steely balls
If it's anything like the show it would be pretty good.

Korri
Oh yeah!!

how kewl does this film look!

go Spongebob rock

Katiedid25
I LOVE Spongebob! Heehee

silver_tears
The trailer tells nothing of the plot no expression

xmen fan
ok.......you are my kind o people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ILOVE SPONGE!!!

§pearhead
pff roll eyes (sarcastic) I doubt we'll be given the luxury of a plot.

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) no need to be pessimistic stick out tongue
I will still go see it cool

§pearhead
Me? Pessimistic? I think you're having delusions.

I'll go to see it, but only because of Gary the snail.

silver_tears
no expression

§pearhead
ok...now I won't? confused

silver_tears
Gary the snail?!?!?!?!? stick out tongue

It's all about Patrick baby rock

§pearhead
If you say so. There's something about Gary though.

happy he's so cuddly.

Lydia
I LUV SPONGEBOB!!! but I live in NZ so I haven"t seen the trailor! (its not coming til november!) sad

silver_tears
get yourself a teddy bear yes

§pearhead
okey blink then what? smile

xmen fan
ok haw can gary be cuddly? he's a snail! he's slimey!!! EWWWW but i still do like him! when you get a teddy,rip the head off,thats what i do! evil face
of course i was just kiddin!

§pearhead
I thought burning it was the obvious choice embarrasment

Machete_guy
Um...Spongebob movie..are you sure such thing?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I presonally hate spongebob...i think it's a very, unchallenging show, i wouldn't even show this film to my cousins, but that is just my opinion.

§pearhead
But its funny smile

xmen fan
yeah! i agree,SPONGE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

rock out loud
the worlds grates littlel square dude has now made a feture lenth movie I lu that little square dude big grin SPONGEBOB RULZ

Ctkitty
I love Sponge Bob but I think Squidward is the best..

jnr_hiphop
what do you think..?

jnr_hiphop
i reckon patrick is the best character..

ShootingStars
i'd deff go see it, its got Spongebob.. go Spongebob!!

WindDancer
Got a chance to watch the DVD last night and I felt it was average. I much prefer the tv show than this movie. I really didn't see the need for extra characters. King Neptune and his daughter? David Hasselhoff? Nah, no point in having these characters.

btw-they totally killed the Spongebob theme song! The pirates singing was atrocious! Terrible idea!

bilb
Originally posted by WindDancer
Got a chance to watch the DVD last night and I felt it was average. I much prefer the tv show than this movie. I really didn't see the need for extra characters. King Neptune and his daughter? David Hasselhoff? Nah, no point in having these characters.

btw-they totally killed the Spongebob theme song! The pirates singing was atrocious! Terrible idea!

Couldnt have said it better. But I stil love the little square dude

shangheid
Yeah they could have made it a ton better but it was pretty good

JKozzy
I'd rate it 'very good', because it was a funny movie that I could stand to watch, and kiddy cartoons don't usually do that. Minus Spongebob smile

Morning_Glory
i liked the movie.. I thought the beginning was a little blaahh... but it got funnier as it went on...smile

Blue_Butterfly
I thought it was okay. I mean the episodes on tv are pretty good. But this movie was really annoying in some ways. And not to mention David Hasselhoff was in it. *GAG* that creepy looking guy with all the sweaty chest hair...guh makes me want to puke just thinking about it. Any ways. I thought it was alright and in some ways I really didnt care to watch it.

Doctor Lecter
Unlike the cartoon, which is actually pretty funny, I thought the movie was terrible.

Xtremechik2
Originally posted by Doctor Lecter
Unlike the cartoon, which is actually pretty funny, I thought the movie was terrible.

yes

ladygrim
this movie is ace big grinS laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
Absolutely hilarious. While there were many things they should have done instead, I still adored it. The ending was absolutely hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.