Optimus Prime vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
(Optimus has the use of his blaster). This would be damn close, IMO. What do you think?

ayjay
how much does optimus prime weigh?

K3VIL
Abilities: In robot mode, Optimus Prime actually splits into three components. The Optimus module is the robotic sentient being that is the storehouse of his vast knowledge and strength. He can lift 4000,000 lbs. and a blow from his fist exerts a force of 12,000 lbs. per sq. inch. He carries a laser rifle and can burn a hole in the nosecone of a Decepticon jet fighter at a distance of 30 miles, aided by his outstanding visual acuity. His Prime module, also known as Roller, is a small cart-shaped device that he uses to unobtrusively slip behind enemy lines. He can maintain radio control over it at distances up to 1200 miles. Having Roller present somewhere is like being there himself. He can operate by remote-control his Combat Deck module up to a distance of 1500 feet. The Auto-Launcher mounted on the Deck can use a variety of artillery and radiation beam weapons, including most of those used by his fellow Autobots. The Launcher also includes a highly dexterous grapple-arm which allows it to load itself and change its weaponry. The communications disk antenna mounted on the launcher provides a link between Optimus and all his fellow Autobots within a radius of 50 miles. It can be adapted to a satellite hook-up that increases its effective range 10-fold.
These are the stats of his powers from Marvel Directory.
He can lift 4000lbs, that means near to 2tons, his weapons are strong yes, but nothing the Hulk cannot substain, maybe Omega Prime would be a greater match for the Green Goliath.

chilled monkey
Hulk's no pushover, but I'd say Optimus would win.

lightaxe
Hulk should be able to take this IMO, i just dont know how well optimus can take punishment and damage.

Kontraz
wow... i REALLY dont know what would happen in this one...

sbo
This is a good match. I like prime, but I give the advantage to the hulk, I think he can take more punishment. Optimus could keep hulk at bay with his rifle, but once it's out of power I think hulk would eventually take him down.

Scoobless
Originally posted by K3VIL
Abilities: In robot mode, Optimus Prime actually splits into three components. The Optimus module is the robotic sentient being that is the storehouse of his vast knowledge and strength. He can lift 4000,000 lbs.
These are the stats of his powers from Marvel Directory.
He can lift 4000lbs, that means near to 2tons

so which is it..... 4,000,000 or 4,000 ???

2 tonnes sounds rediculously small for a guy that size so it must be the former, then again 2,ooo tonnes sounds an awful lot......... please clarify someone

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now, I love Transformers but Optimus Prime was killed by an few shots from a ray gun. Hulk was shot with ray gun capable of punching a hole in Earth, healed and laughed.

This can only ever go one way.

-AC

Kontraz
when was he killed by 'just a few shots from a raygun'? if you're referring to the movie... please... watch it again...

Alpha Centauri
"when was he killed by 'just a few shots from a raygun'? if you're referring to the movie... please... watch it again..."

Just watched it. Yep, ray gun. The death wasn't instant but they killed him.

What exactly is Prime gonna do? Transform into a semi and run Hulk over? What? There is nothing realistic he could do.

Bearing in mind Optimus Prime was a hero of mine when I was a little kid, I'm not just voting for Hulk coz I like him. I like em both but come on.

-AC

radioboy121
The weight issue needs to be addressed. Gears weighs at least this or more, because Spiderman had trouble carrying him. Optimus can juggle multiple Gears if he truly wanted to. I only know Spiderman appearing alongside in the Transformer comics and he had trouble alone with Ravage. Hulk is stronger, but not as agile as Spiderman, and Ravage is a footnote for Optimus. Hard to say how effective the weapons would be.

Scoobless
Originally posted by K3VIL
He can lift 4000lbs, that means near to 2tons, his weapons are strong yes, but nothing the Hulk cannot substain, maybe Omega Prime would be a greater match for the Green Goliath.

who exactly is "omega prime"?

Kontraz
i think he means powermaster prime..... And about the movie, as i said earlier, it was not just a few laser shots. He had his side cut deeply by what seemed to be a lightsaber. He lost his alt mode. he had stalagtites rammed through his carapace. THEN he was shot by a laser.

now that i think about it though, it all depends on how the hulk can take energon blasts. If the hulk is resistant to blasts of pure energy, then he will win, no doubt. If is harmed by them (as i suppose he is) he will fall, and quite easily, i might add.

Alpha Centauri
"now that i think about it though, it all depends on how the hulk can take energon blasts. If the hulk is resistant to blasts of pure energy, then he will win, no doubt. "

He is.

-AC

crazyspinz
hulk could destroy OP.

it would be so cool to wach prime underestimate hulk, then have hulk just rip him apart.

Kontraz
well, then he is 100% invincible. nothing should be able to harm him in any way, aside from magic or divine power....

crazyspinz
not 100%, just very very risitant

IRTMU-Dragon
Your joking right? It takes time for hulk to get anywhere near that strong, and itd have to be mindless hulk to achieve that amount of strength. The hulk would get beaten down before he could get anywhere near primes power, he has before, not by prime, but he has been stopped before he got to powerful.

crazyspinz
dude, hulk starts at 100 tons, 100 frikin tons, thats like 5 primes

IRTMU-Dragon
Optimus prime can press over 400,000 pounds.

crazyspinz
hulk can press over 100,000 tons when he is calm, and his strength doubles in like 10 minutes if hes real pissed

demigawd
100,000 TONS?

You wanna rethink that answer and get back to us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.