<<Your Ideal Album>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AcrypT
Create the ideal album for whatever mood you see fit, 18 songs in the order they would be played on the album and only one song per band.

I know 18 songs is never enough for an ideal album because no matter what you do, you're always gonna leave out good songs but either bear with me or do an MP3 album which should be able to hold a hundred and so songs.

--------------------------------------------------------

I know that not everyone can stand hearing A Perfect Circle, Soulfly, Ill Nino and even some of the lighter stuff I hear so I came up with an album the even my parents are willing to hear; I'll call it "The People Pleaser"...

1. Fastball - The Way
2. Bob Schneider - Big Blue Sea
3. 3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun
4. Vertical Horizon - I'm Still Here
5. Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
6. K's Choice - Everything For Free
7. Five For Fighting - Something About You
8. Nine Days - Story Of A Girl
9. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
10. Joan Osborne - One of Us
11. Faith No More - Easy
12. Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
13. Anouk - Michel
14. The Connels - 74, 75
15. Aerosmith - Fly Away From Here
16. Marc Cohn - Walking In Memphis
17. Meredith Brooks - *****
18. The Verve Pipe - Colorful

It doesn't have all of the greatest songs in the world or the greatest bands but it's definitely neutral in a way that I can play it almost anywhere and I won't get any complaints about any of the songs. A life saver when when I'm in the car with 4 other people who each like totally different music.

Alpha Centauri
It would take me a whole day or more to actually configure one of my ideal album set ups. Way too many songs to choose from and they would all have to fit and connect, blend well also.

-AC

Deathblow
I already have one. It's called 'Aenima'.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah mine is "Lateralus" but I assumed he meant a compilation.

-AC

Deathblow
Yeah he did, I was just trying to be dramatic stick out tongue

I actually have a compilation like that which I made for my dad's birthday party a few months ago, ima track it down.

fairyk
Hey AC, I agree with you. Way to many tunes to choose from. Love em all! he he. You gotta respect the music industry nowadays. Big up to Maroon5... Respect! Happy Dance Anyway, this is an awsome site... first time logged in... quite lekker!!! rock Chat soon people!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.