New ROTS teaser trailer to arrive on Clone Wars DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Just was looking at TFN, and apparently with the release of the Clone Wars miniseries on DVD in March, there will be a "teaser trailer" included. Numerous reports had speculated a new trailer to surface in March; could this be it? Or could it just be the old trailer from November? Or, may it be a teaser that's released sometime in January or February? Attack of the Clones had three teasers, and one theatrical trailer, and with 5 months left before the release, if the pattern is maintained, there should be three new trailers within the next five months. Either way, it will be interesting to watch, and great to hear on the DVD for those of us with home theater systems happy

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/ROTS_Trailer_on_Clone_Wars_DVD_88764.asp

§pearhead
cool smile

smoker4
Hope its a new trailer wink

Xam
i think its gonna be the one we have all seen!

faggort
i dont know... yeah... cool man!

Three Owls
Speaking of which, is there any news on the new teaser supposedly coming out this month?

cornponious
People are getting mixed up over "teaser trailer" and "trailer". A teaser is short and doesn't show much of what the actual story line is about. Just mainly little fast paced snippits or ambiguous things.

A trailer, on the other hand, is longer and shows quite a bit of linear information. THIS is what i'm thinking may be released later this year. An actual trailer.

Now, the next TEASER may actually be released next week at a certain "big event" in San Francisco. That's a big "maybe".

corn

NoMeN
its 3:00 long so it has to be the new one.

JKozzy
Yes, AOTC had three teasers, and one "theatrical trailer" that was the longest of them all. As I said, hopefully Revenge will follow the same pattern. Where did it say the length? And that's the length of the one on the DVD, or next week possibly?

The Ones
i really hope it comes out next week. what if the teaser on the clone wars dvd is all 2/3 of them ( november, january (TBC) and march) confused

jango fatt
Possibly.

ExecuteR
The.net tell that the next trailer comes in march whit the clone wars dvd!!!!!!

"... the Clone Wars DVD will contain fan commentary, commentary by director Genndy Tartakovsky, a galleries or poster, sill, sketch and storyboards artwork, an EPK featurette, the Clone Wars Connections featurette, videogame trailers and demos and (best of all) the full teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith."

ExecuteR
heres the link

www.theforce.net/episode3/story/ROTS_Trailer_on_Clone_Wars_DVD_88764.asp

ExecuteR
helllllllllllllooooooooooo somebody............

smoker4
Hey ExecuteR nice find but JKozzy has posted this

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t320250.html

I hope its a full 3 minute trailer thats new wink

ExecuteR
shit, sorry . didnt see it

bofa dez
the link says "full teaser trailer" but nothing about it being new. sounds like it will be the one thats alredy out

ExecuteR
that dosent have any logic why wait until march just to see the same thing.

smoker4
Hopefully its a new trailer smile Please PLEASE be a 3 minute one cool

Ushgarak
Merged

JKozzy
I wouldn't count the November one as being a "full teaser." There should be at least two, if not three more teasers out before the theatrical trailer.

ExecuteR
f*ck man MARCH!!!!

thats a long long time

if the new one comes in march i dont think that will be 3 teasers.....

its the march one and then the theatrical one

JKozzy
Yes, although there have been reports that we'll see a new trailer hit the web this week or next week, possibly. We shall see.

ab2421
These DVDs are produced way in advance.. and they wouldnt have the trailer made by then.....and even if it was ready, lfl wouldnt put it on the disc because they wouldnt want the trailer to get out before official release if someone got a hold of the dvd early

vader519
The trailer in march will not be a teaser trailer, it is the full 3 minute trailer. If this is true that a trailer will be with the clone wars dvd, hopefully it is the full length theactrical trailer. I ram really hoping for a new teaser trailer before the theactrical trailer in march, but I think they are proabaly going to follow the Epsidoe 1 patter where there was a teaser trailer in march and a theactrical trailer in April.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.