She Hulk vs. Wonder Woman vs. Electra (with adamantium sais)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
who wins?

K3VIL
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks9.gif

supremthor
lol

supremthor
Wonder Woman

ScarletSpider
Elektra gets pwned, and the She-Hulk wins. Wonder Woman's powerful, but She-Hulk was roughly proportionatly the same as her in regards to strength and durability. She-Hulk just doubled all of her stats. Owned.

Tron
Ummm, I know I've missed a few She-Hulk appearances lately, but since when are She-Hulk's stats over Wonder Woman's? Same in durability, maybe, although I think WW could take more damage. Strength, I don't think so. WW's in Superman-class, not as strong, but she's in that class though. And, don't forget that she's a far better fighter than She-Hulk. I don't see Jen winning this. And Elektra, I ike her and all, but she's not even an issue here, and adamantium sais make little difference. Think Wolverine going after Hulk, minus the healing factor, and adamantium bones.

Cosmo Kramer
Not minus the adamantium though and Electra is getting to be a new Marvel Universe favorite, before long she'll be just like Blade.

Tron
True, but it doesn't change the fact that she'd get murdered by either of thee two.

Quick Freeze
they all realize that they don't really want to fight but would rather experiment Happy Dance devil love

ScarletSpider
Marvel and DC utilize different power scales, so for the purposes of these crossover battles, I, and many others here on the board, proportionalize them. Class 100 is class 100 period. So original She-Hulk was roughly close to Wonder Woman, perhaps a little below. She just doubled her power, at least. Her starting base is 150 tons, and she grows exponentially stronger from there.

Draco69
WW

muffin man
tongue_smilie
what a thread don't care who wins just gonna watch and cover the floor in drool.
I have an overbite.

Draco69
???

muffin man
don't give me that look.
because of what I type.

Draco69
Ok, whatever.

Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman takes it... unless she slips on a banana peel and falls backwards onto a metal spike. Or if she gets hit in the head by a stray bullet from a nearby bank robbery. Then She-Hulk would win. Electra is a non-factor. If none of the above happen, Wonder Woman would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.