Wonder Woman vs. Captain America and Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Would these two high powered super humans stop Wonder Woman?

K3VIL
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks5.jpg

Cosmo Kramer
why dont you tell this to Asian Hulk? We have used up the good matches.

K3VIL
I'm not moderator, if it was so, i'd like to ban both you and him for your dumb threads.

ScarletSpider
You know what's going to help K3VIL? Bitching about it.

Maybe you should quit being such a Negative Nancy before that bad mama jama Isaac Hayes comes and slaps you in the face. If you don't like the threads being posted, post better ones.

Maestro
or better, don't even reply to this post with your negative views.

Paola
kitty... cry

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah, I never understand why they even bother to complain.

Tron
Ummm Cosmo, what's the deal with all the overpowered threads? I know you have more common sense to know most of these matches aren't worth it.

And we all stopped trying to tell Asian Hulk anything a longtime ago, we've just accepted that it's just his thing.wink

Cosmo Kramer
I know but over the last week all I have seen were horrible matches like Yoda vs DareDevil and Luke Skywalker trying to benchpress the Blob and its droven me to suddenly write all these up this morning. Few, I finally got that off my chest! yes

Draco69
What the f**k?

Cosmic Cube
lol, Scarlet more power to you.

Wonder Woman vs Captain America and Falcon? Are you on dope? Captain America only has enhanced human strength, he only has superhuman fighting ability and agiliity. Still Wonder Woman would own them.

Cosmo Kramer
Captain America goes toe to toe with Batman, Batman beats Supes every time, Superman beats Wonder Women and Falcan can fly giving bringing us all a little bit closer together. smart

Draco69
Cosmic Kramer, what the hell are you saying?!

Cosmo Kramer
I dont remember anymore huh

Cosmic Cube
I was wondering the exact same thing...

Draco69
Ok, whatever.

Cosmo Kramer
oh I agree

BobbyD
ha...this thread has become quite funny! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.