Promise Rings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Alot of girls, and some guys, have resived promise rings from a family member or friend. Depending on the situation, the promise ring could mean diffrent things, mine for instance is to gradutate collage (i would be the FIRST in my family known to do so), to stay away from drug abuse, and not to have sex until i was out of high school and in a serious relationship (not marriagestick out tongue). My Second Cousin Anne (who i am very close to) gave it to me happy

Do you have a promise ring? if so what promise(s) have you made?

chelsea17
My exboyfriend got me a promise ring to not have sex until serious relationship, to be devoted to my goals, and to never give up. And then when we broke up, he told me to keep it, just glad we're still good friends

hh?
made a deal with the family that i'll be sucessful and wont make dumbass moves in the future

so far its going good.

if i fail, they'll kick my ass yes

thumb up

dave123
my friends have agreed to kick the shit out of me if I do drugs happy

chelsea17
can i be one of them stick out tongue

Ronny
eek! these are all pretty cool goals happy

silver_tears
I have one from like age 3, it's to finish school and make something of myself yes

MC John 117
Some people have gotten promise rings to NOT have sex?
That's weird. confused

R0B
* is the first one to make a pointless post in this thread * smile

Darth Revan
My mom's name is Anne no expression

Ronny
eek!

no expression wow

MornGlory
my aunt gave me a promise ring on my 17th birthday not to have sex until I am married... but I broke that promise 6 months later evil face

but its not like when she gave it to me I said " I promise"... i think I figured I would eventually have sex before I was married

startxthexmosh
just reading these i think im going to get me and my best friends ones to promise to stay intouch when i move.*tear* lol.

Ronny
i have never moved in my life embarrasment

but i have no friends here to miss messed so i guess it wouldnt really matter

MornGlory
you have no friends?!?! blink

huh

Ronny
not here erm

its not that im being rebellious and hating everyone, its just i have as re hot temper, and im into alot of things they dont really agree with, like rock, and dungeons and dragons cry

MornGlory
umm ok.. i can understand that .smile

Silver Stardust
Whoa. My mom's name is Ann no expression

Silver Stardust
heh, just like me!!!

MornGlory
my mom's name isnt Annsad

Ronny
evil face and they fear my fire

happy i lit a flammable liquid on fire in chemistry

sniper
i have one, as does my gf. i bought both, it's kind of an "I cant afford an engagement ring right now" ring

MornGlory
thats sweet Sniper in_love

sniper
i wish i could afford somthing nice

Ronny
awww love how sweet

sniper
embarrasment

Ronny
so you two getting married?eek!

sniper
after college, we're not really engaged yet, that'll happen when i get the cash for a ring

R0B
Do you have a job?

Ronny
my mom and dad were engaged just frommy momasking him to marry her stick out tongue

no rings or nothing

sniper
yea, but i know what she'll say, we've talked about it, the question is just a formality, and i want her to have the ring

Ronny
ohhhhh stick out tongue best of luck bud

sniper
thanks happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.