So, does Superman and the JLA have a plan if Batman goes rouge?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Think about it. Batman has the entire JLA in check and knows all their weaknesses. If he goes rouge with all his tech, intel and other resources with some serious prep time could he rule the world and kill the JLA while he's at it? I don't but there is a slim chance given the writer.

ScarletSpider
Maybe they'll just quit being such reverant pussies and think on their own for once.

David Duchovony
LMAO!!!!

Nathaniel Grey
I don't think Batman could do it regardless of his resources and prep-time. Yes, Batman is one of the most intelligent and cunning fighters in the DCU but him taking out the entire JLA? He's not THAT good.

eleveninches
He could take them out one at a time, with them not realizing what he is doing

radioboy121
If Batman really wanted to take them all down, he can, but only one at a time as eleveninches said. He doesn't have the raw power (al la Klarion) or the resources (they have different weaknesses) to match up against all of them at one time.

goku-vs-superma
he could kill superman... he has the last piece of green kryptonite

ScarletSpider
Oh well. Supes, pfff, big deal. Though not Bruce Batman, I thought the way the future Tim Batman dealt with Captain Marvel was awesome. A new meaning to the word cunning.

The Flash
Plastic Man would defeat Batman.

42Bardock
Yeah plastic is a problem

DarkCrawler
What did he do?

DarkCrawler
Yeah, he is Batman's forte. stick out tongue

ScarletSpider
Upon first joining the Titans, years and years ago, Captain Marvel transformed into his mortal form, to show everyone who he was so they could all trust one another. Tim took a recording of it, just in case. So he played it when CM invaded the Batcave and turned him back into mortal form.

DarkCrawler
Cool.

Alpha Centauri
"he could kill superman... he has the last piece of green kryptonite"

He could get one of his butlers to fashion it into some underpants, dye it red and slip it quietly into Supes dresser. Then boom.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.