Spoilers And Speculations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peluffo

peluffo
I found this FACT SPECULATION about EPIII

It was in Cinescape site.

yerssot
but it's impossible to make one big thread about it,...

peluffo
Just spoilers, not discussion

The trick to upset annie and turn him to the dark side, is that MAYBE the tuskens didn't kill her mother, but it SEEMS to

yerssot
Count Dooku is Darth Tyrannus

Ushgarak
Even with that guy;s caution I would be hesistant to call some of that stuff fact, especially stuff sourced from the annotated screenplay.

peluffo
You're right, Mr. Ush. But I find any speculation intersting. Even the ones far from possible or known path

Ushgarak
Fair enough. The main questions for episode iii are:

1. Is there a lava fight?
2. Do we see the twins?
3. Do we see Vader?

yerssot
like I said, if anyone has the time, check the RotJ novelisation! I read somewhere it's in the novel! (talking about the lava)

peluffo
Already did, but... there also states about OB1 and Owen as brothers... so, don't trust on that. I think that GL may need to change the ideas showed on that novelization, so I think that the Vader's scars may come from other source

Ushgarak
Yes, yerss OBVIOUSLY we all know it was in the novels and the original ROTJ script, otherwise we wouldn't even mention it!

That is why the question is- will it actually still happen?

yerssot
it's correct UNTILL something higher on the list contradicts it!

Just got news that Saeasse Tiin will be shown with a GREEN lightsabre

Ushgarak
Not really, yerss. As GL has already contradicted the conversation between Obi-Wan and Luke we can consider the entire scene junked.

Debating whether the lava fight will happen is a very valid topic for speculation.

yerssot
stick out tongue

well, it WAS his originally idea

Ushgarak
Yup, but so was all that crud with kyber crystals and Han Solo being a big green alien...

DarthKris

yerssot
I think the lava won't be used, everyone knows about it already

He-Man
Yerss is right, the Lava propably won't be there.

I gues this is a very sad story, but I think that Titanic has the saddest story ever big grin ...Are you gonna punch me now Kris. I didn't think so. You don't have the guts to do such thing...HAHAHAHA!!!! evil face stick out tongue mad

Julie
I'm just going to roll eyes (sarcastic) and say that you need to get out more if you think Titantic is the saddest love story.

1. NO lava
2. Twins - I think we will see them, but only briefly such as just before they are separated to keep them safe....something like Obi- Wan getting on a ship with infant Luke and Padme or Bail Organa or both escaping with Leia.
3. forgot the statement *sheepish look*....oh wait...Vader- yes I believe we'll see him. sort of the dazed mechanical man bowing before his new master...burying his feelings, if he has any left, for his family.....broken spirit....shattered body....etc.

yerssot
hmmm, I'm still very much of the opinion that you can make the movie good and still not show the public that there are twins...
Pretty easy, and that way you get a nice shock for ESB.
Don't care what Ush is going to comment on that one, but I know a few of my friends who watched TPM and are going to watch AOTC and probably Ep III too, and a few already said that AFTER those three they would watch the OT...

And the Vader "What is thou bidding, my master" is also the same as the lava: very old!

Ushgarak
It doesn't matter a damn what order your friends or anyone else watches the films in. These films are designewd with the fact that the original films exist already in mind, therefore it is POINTLESS to keep any surprises.

yerssot
yup, Ush his comment big grin

Amidala
The Dr would make a good Business Analyst but not a great movie maker i fear.

There is enough detail to cover in that prediction file to round out a 10 hour mini series titled EPIII - the winds of war.

I think that because there are a lot of loose ends to be tied up GL will have to stick to the main story, simple ideas and some neat surprises and some mass death scenes. I would forget about Bail Organa and a lot of the owen lars stuff, it is side information that doesnt need to be told.

For things to fit into line i think that:

The start of EPIII will handle within the scroll text, Padme has given birth to twins while her husband Anakin is away fighting in the clone wars with obi1. For leia to have known her mother and for padme to die they must be alive at the start of the movie. Anakin leaves while she is pregnant so he knows of the impending birth.

To lava or not to lava... who knows, perhaps the lava stuff is valid perhaps anakin has a severe shaving accident, we will have to wait for a definitive answer.

The only novelisation stuff that i think is totally on the right track is the stuff from EPI, there is also a very large section of the book dedicated to how good anakin starts out in life by helping the Tuskan, this is setting up the Tuskan camp scene as a parallel to show how life can change someone. I do think Anakin will face his bride in battle and perhaps - more than likely she will end her days then, by his hand? I think not, a little to evil for a man that will eventually turn back.

Ob1 and Yoda to save their great qualities will i believe only run from the empire because they see the only future is with the twins and that they must be protected at all costs.

I must admit that the thing i most want to find out is why the Cave is so soaked with the darkside on dagobah, i know there has been 1,000 attempts to tell this tale but i want to know for sure!!!

To cut an extremely long story short, there were some great ideas based on loose facts, but there was also a lot of pure garbage speculation. i like how it starts like a laboratory exam and ends like a spider man comic, imaginations always over rule facts. Not unlike some of the efforts i have put forward. smokin'

DJ Velocity
So who WANTS to see the lava scene to explain Vader's mankiness?

I would like to see it, but Vader's wounds do not look like burns, especially the crater on the back of his napper

He-Man
So, maybe anakins whole body doesn't fall there. I mean his head doesn't have to sink. Maybe Palpatine comes and takes a nice grip from Anakins hair and lifts him out of there. And The "crater" could have came from Ani wearing that helmet for a long time.

Anyway, the lava fight would propably be very, very cool. But it would be even cooler if there would be some explanation for it that we don't know yet. Something new. wink

Emperor Helmet
Haven't you guys learned yet. What you think will happen, never does.

jedi fernando

Ushgarak
Fernando, no-one is saying that the lava idea never existed.

But it was a VERY long time ago, and everyone is pretty sure that GL will not use this ancient idea.

Emperor Helmet
Exactly. It is far fetched to think he will re-hash this idea. Look at what he did with the Boba Fett history.

Julie
I agree.....lava story line too well known to be effective

Captain REX
Jedi Fernando, your theory sounds like LOTR. No offense.

DJ Velocity
So what environments do you think GL will have in Ep3? I mean, he will be scraping the barrel.

We have:

Desert - Tattoine, Geonosis
Forrest - Endor
Snow - Hoth
Futuristic - Death Star
Old - Naboo
Under Water - Otoh Gunga
On Water - Kamino

About the only thing I can think of now is a "lava" planet!!!

Ush, how can you be certain that he won't use this? Not wanting to start a war, I'm just curious.

Ushgarak
I'm not actually certain. I put it rather more strongly there than I have elsewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.