Umm... Ouch i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Bob III
Friday i ran into a staircase and i hit my hand on a wooden baniser i dont know how this happened but a peice of wood about 2 in long 1/2 in wide came off in my hand in was stuck in my hand about 1/4 an in a vain on the back of my hand it didnt start hurting tho intill last night... why?

PissedOffGoalie
you were in shock

$¥®€Ñ
Yup.......... shock is a b!tch, but it's better than Morphine.......

Sir Bob III
o ok thanks i love your eek! sig syren

Crash Overload
HUm... okay,w ell, i might as well say it in here... OKAy, So From time to time, starting the last 3 weeks, I wake up in the early morning and my bone on the left leg is on FIRE, not literly, but the pain is incredible... soon enough it receeds a bit and i go back to sleep... but not before i get to thrash about and bit down on anything that i can... I rboke that very same leg a few years ago...anybody know why this is happening?

Sir Bob III
you might have torn a tendant i heard the never really repair so its prolly whats happening is your getting spasam attack or sumit

Crash Overload
no spasm.. I thrash around becasue it urts like heck... only the bone thought.

Sir Bob III
o

Crash Overload
It feels like my leg is empty, yet filled with prickally fire, yet its not hot, think of the most intense cramp you ever had... now multiply that by 5, Well, its worst then that... No boasti9ng, gloating or whatever, I am only saying how it feels like.

nazgulinthedark
if its in the back of your calf its probably a charley horse

Crash Overload
humm... its possible... but i do not overwork my leg... i walk a lot for a long time, i bike, like i always do, and that's about it, but thanx anyways.

Sir Bob III
charley big grin

PissedOffGoalie
i get headaches alot...i dunno....i hit my head 2 yrss ago when i fell off my bike

Sir Bob III
FART youpi

raven guardia
maybe you hurt your cyatic (sp?) nerve....I know once you hurt it the pain wont ever go away, it will not hurt all the time but once in a while if you lay or sit in a certain position it could possibly cause pain and last for a few minutes. I hurt my nerve by standing on a chair and falling off. it only hurts sometimes but when it does it hurts like a B!tch and it feels really tight in my leg.

Darth Revan
It could be your body responding to stress in your life by "remembering" the time when you broke it... Or... Something... I've heard that people who get limbs amputated can "feel" the limb even though it's not there anymore
Could be something like that erm

raven guardia
^^^^ actually that makes sense DR......or it could be post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

nazgulinthedark
charley horses are growing pains not strained muscles confused

Mr. Bacon
speaking of crap that hurts i got 29 shots the other day

nazgulinthedark
jawdrop

raven guardia
why so many shots?

Mr. Bacon
allergy testing, damn those people

raven guardia
awww *hugs*

Mr. Bacon
*hugs*

raven guardia
smile

Mr. Bacon
i dont think we've met before.. im bacon nice to meet you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.