Anyone ever snowboard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I have gone on two trips and have tried to snowboard and the first trip the bus broke dwn and we were on the bust for 10 hours with the most annoying kids ever i wouldnt to kill them all one was a really really gay wigger. now me and my friends drove up to a place today and the places power goes out as i am standing in line and they had to close it and we had to go home so next week we are trying again has anyone gone because i would really like to know if it is worth all this trouble

R0B
Yeah I can do four backflips in one jump

Ronny
SNOWBOARD GURU BEEHOTCH love

i love boarding happy ski sucks messed

Afro Cheese
I only did it once and I was terrible at it. It hurts like a *****. I haven't got to try since because I live in florida, but My cousins who live in Vermont love it so they'd probly tell you yes.

MornGlory
i took a sled down the side of a hill a few times when I was a kid

Ronny
pfffft laughing out loud

rob >.<

Neo_Version 7
I think it is. But I dont snowboard coz I actually witnessed first-hand as my friend tried it for the first time.

Lemme tell you, not pretty. He mangled his arm on a bunch 0f rocks and stuff. woo-boy! he was screamin like a baby.

But thats just my friend. Anyway, gud luck!

Ou Be Low hoo
I've done a couple of a seasons in Andorra...the snows ok, but the partying is better! Chile is the place to go...so cheap, beautiful girls plus you can surf and snowboard in the same day.

DeNiro
well all i know is the hill that we were going to board on wasnt like a muntain so i doubt that ill get hurt but if i dont try it at least once i am going to freak out

we did go snowmobling yesterday that was a blast until our stupid friend hit a jump and made the snowmoblie go 5 feet in the air into the parkinglot causing it not to work anymore stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I've TRIED to snow board

Ronny
uurgh cry ouchies

i slammed into some trippy ***** in sugar bowl and flipped strait into a tree and broke 3 bones in my wrist and mest up my left leg, but my Adrenalin was so high i didn't feel much, and i spent another hour or two snowboarding until i collapsed messed

Afro Cheese
I was really soar after snowboarding all day the first (and only) time I tried. It wasn't only from falling, though I did do plenty of that, but just from basically over working certain muscles that I guess usually don't get much use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.