the joy of shopping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

startxthexmosh
i went shopping today! i bought spice world and ferris bueller's day off (oh how i love these movies)and the bon jovi cd and the greenday cd(im late).and now im opening ferris bueller's day off.and it chipping off my neon green fingernail polish.oh so fab.<3.

R0B
Shopping is boring

SlipknoT
I bought Jackass the Movie, and a Hellraiser action figure today.

MornGlory
why did you buy SPice World?????

blink huh

Ronny
SPICE WORLD eek! love

startxthexmosh
because that movie is rad! i want to start collecting horror film action figures!!

MornGlory
what does Spice WOrld have to do with horror film?

SlipknoT
Yea, I bought pinhead and it was only $8 so..

startxthexmosh
i have the dude from scream.and i was going to buy leather face but i had no money.this was a few weeks ago.

Dr. Strangelove
I bought A Perfect Circle and Johnny Cash CD today. happy

startxthexmosh
johnny cash.yay.i like him.what cd?

MornGlory
I cant believe you guys like Spice World?

startxthexmosh
believe it.

MornGlory
blink

who is your favorite Spice chic?

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/entertainment/0011/spice.girls.quiz/top.jpg

MornGlory
oops GInger is missing from that picture sad

silver_tears
i bought a new sweater and some other clothes happy

Jackie Malfoy
I went to hot topic and got some harry potter shirts and a star wars shirt this weeken!It was alot of fun and everything was on sale.I love shoping!JM

silver_tears
oh and thirteen and super troopers yes

STYX Chick
I went shopping yesterday happy I got some cheese, and some bread, so I can have my roast beef sandwich love Did I get anything else, while I was at the store? -Thinks- Yes, I got my little niece a candy bar happy Ain't I nice? laughing out loud Too bad Wal-Mart doesn't have 'Come Sail Away: The STYX Anthology' mad Stupid gay Wal-mart... erm

nitro-swicked
swicked thumb up

startxthexmosh
i like all the spice girls yo.baby is rad.

frodo34x

Dr. Strangelove
American IV: The Man Comes Around smokin'

crickey77
I just cashed some of my christmas money (yay, i'm not poor any more!). I just had a major online shopping spree - got a bunch of DVDs that i have wanted to get, some clothes online, bed buggs, a couples of CDs, etc. Now I am back to being broke again though... Can't wait til all my stuff comes in the mail!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.