The most freaky movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jnr_hiphop
^^

slayer
Out of the lsit I chase Texas Chainsaw Massacre. smile

Are you talkin' about the original?

MornGlory
The Ring gave me chills

eggmayo
I picked Texas Chainsaw... that is weird...

Jennifer_Tilly
Either TCM or The Ring

BlackC@t
None of those movies are even remotley scary.

Just enjoyable.

Wolfie
Chainsaw Texas Massacre? laughing out loud

I'd say TCM or Hellraiser.

ShootingStars
chucky being 'childs play' chucky?

eggmayo
yeah

Mane
Child's Play wasn't scary, it was just retarded. All of them.

eggmayo
It was kinda freaky, y'know, a doll coming to life and killing people.

Mane
Yeah when I was younger...but now I look at it and say "how stupid..."

eggmayo
True, thats what happened with me and Night of the Living Dead unfortunately.

Zilverz
House of 1000 corpses

Mane
Pee Wee's Playhouse messed

BlackC@t
^ Yeah, only because it was hosted by a paedophile roll eyes (sarcastic)

STYX Chick
I picked Exorcist...The first time I saw it, was with my friend, and my cousin and I laughed, since I was trying to not be scared, and act all cool...Anyways, we all ended up sleeping on my couch erm

The second time I saw it, was with one of my other cousins, and it was the uncut version....I almost pissed my pants! fear

Chucky - I have seen all of them, if I remember correctly, and that's just a f.cked up movie series! eek!

I haven't seen any of the others listed, though...

A sortta freaky movie I remember - Puppet Masters, 1 & 2, I think it was? Puppet Masters Retro wasn't scary, though, it was like, LAME! erm

Another movie! House on Haunted Hill - Not the origonal, I have NEVER seen it all the way through, since it's freaked me out SOOOO bad! fear

Napalm
the TCM it wasnt scar but it was disturbing

eggmayo
Yeah, the layers of noise that built up in the bone room, then Leatherface running through squealing like a baby, that was damn weird.

Napalm
And the "head cheese"

eggmayo
The bit where they were all sitting at the table taking turns to scream at her was bloody dodgy... Texas Chainsaw could happen, somewhere desolate like that.

Silver_Blaze
I haven't seen some of them in a long time or at all erm

So i'll say The Exersit even though it was funny at some times in it, it was still kinda scary blink huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.