Robbie Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MornGlory
Making a thread on him because Im bored and I didnt see one for him..

I know in the UK he is HUGE!! but in america he is almost non existent(sp?)...

anyways .. he is sort of annoying but hansome...

http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/i/eu/mu/r/500ro.jpg

KillTheLight
you forgot arrogant self centered and rich.I dont like him he bores me.

MornGlory
laughing out loud oops you are right i did forget those ...sorry

KillTheLight
stick out tongue
I used to like one song of his 'angels' until recently. I heard Jessica Simpson's butchered version of it a few months back,it put me right of liking that song.

MornGlory
OOhhhh!! Im so HAPPY I am not the only one who thought Jessica Simpson butchered that song... i hated that she put out a cover for 'Angels'

I liked the song "Feel"

Lilli08
Omg! I know! Jessica Simpson absolutely ruined that song. I love Better Man! Don't really like Robbie Williams much though.

MornGlory
Jessica Simpson - holds her notes to long... does anyone else notice that besides me? it bugs me when she does that

Lilli08
She does hold her notes for a long time. I don't mind her though. Some of her songs are ok. I actually prefer Ashlee's songs better, even though Jessica has the better voice.

MornGlory
I prefer Ashlee's songs better as well... but whatever she is doing with this horrible singing at the orange bowl.. she needs to get straightened out or her career is over

Cinemaddiction
What career...

Angie79
Robbie really is kinda cute, well for a guy anyway, but his whole bad boy trip is getting old. The guy's over 30 for Christ's sake.

I still love his song Eternity.

ladygrim
i live not far from his own town....

lil bitchiness
I love him. Im not a great fan of his music, but his attitude and his looks are just awesome.

I think hes the one person that could match my obnoxiousness. Hes not trying to be obnoxious or assh0le like - he simply IS that. And thats why he rocks.

Oh and he's aquarius - his birthday is day after mine.

MornGlory
lil bitches - your sig is naughty stick out tongue

but i like it!! evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.