Good or Bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crying-freeman
O.k guys! Heres the deal, if you had superpowers do you think would you use them for good, or bad

pr1983
any power except invisibility i'd say good... too much of a damn conscience...

crying-freeman
hey, its good that you have one!

pr1983
you'd think so...

crying-freeman
well it can be hard at times, but thats what all the guy guys have

pr1983
i know... it's a b*tch...

radioboy121
I would like time manipulation, but I'm sure I would be mischievious with the powers occasionally.

Dazzler619
I would use them for good unless if someone pisses me off

crying-freeman
well thats the thing you have to be strong to have powers, so you won't hit out at some coz they ticked you off

MERCILOUS
I would use my powers for awsome.

Khellendros
Superman-level powers, I'm taking over the world. Something lower like, say, one of the X-men and I'd probably be good.

Imperial_Samura
I would like to say good. And probably it would be good. But then good and evil can be relative. If I was strong enough I might decide to solve the worlds problems by achieving world domination. They would call me a villain despite my good intentions..... big grin Oh well, whats in a name eh?

Napalm
agreed

goku-vs-superma
probably a little of both.

crazyspinz
id be like the punnisher or deadpool, street justice then robbing people

DarkAge
I'd use my powers to gain celebrity and money, then use that money to put an end to global suffering.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.