In need of some serious advice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
So, I was going to go to Costa Rica over spring break. Then, today I realized what I was getting into. I'd love to go to Costa Rica, but the problems are that a)I'd have to give up my entire break, which I don't really want to do because I just need a break from all this school shit, and b)the flights are at really, really crappy times--like from 10 at night to 5 in the morning, then a 5 hour wait, etc, etc. Normally, I'd just not go in a situation like this, but the problem is that it's a school function and my science teacher'd be really disappointed if I didn't go. I don't want to make him mad or anything cos he's been one of the best teachers I've ever had, and I have a class with him every day, and he tends to be rather sensitive about these things... What should I do? sad sad

§pearhead
uh...do what you want to, really. its only a teacher; you'll have him for the rest of the year and it'll be over with.

total metalhead
i dont think theres any advice to give. you have to do one or the other. i guess you just have to weigh up whats more important to you, your spring break or your relationship with your teacher.

tptmanno1
well I think that you should go!
IMO Red-eyes are the best flight because you sleep through most of them, non of this boring, sitting there and waiting crap.
Also I think that It would be a HUGE break from school. You'd be out doing other things, traveling and seeing things, school would be the farthest thing from your mind.

Oh, and Can I come??

raven guardia
awwww,*hugs darth revan*.....well I guess it all depends on what you feel is most important, I know you dont want to upset your teacher and this is a sticky situation but I'm sure if you decide not to go and explain to your teacher the reasons (like you dont want to miss out on all the school work) I'm sure he will understand after all he is a teacher and besides if he really does care about you (in a teacher and student way) he will understand.
but from the point of view if you dont go and your friends do you might feel as though you missed out. and regret it. and if you do go you may have the time of your life
but either way if you do go or dont go its your decision and you know what is best for yourself and I'm sure either way your teacher and friends will understand.....but you might want to think about this and possible talk about it with your teacher and parents.

well good luck figuring it out......I know you will make the right choice. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.