March Madness!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tptmanno1
Marh madness is coming!
Prepare for the tourney!

So, who's your team??

It's all about UCONN!!

Jeff_Atello
UConn won't get it. I really don't know who will get it. I'm going for Texas, but I'm pretty sure they won't get it. Maybe Duke.

tptmanno1
Uconn will!
If they play their best and all their players avoid injurys they have a good chance.
Uconn women WILL win!

Castor
Maryland Beat Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeNiro
I say Duke also

tptmanno1
Uconn Beat Pitt!!!!!!!!!!
Uconn will beat Duke!!!
(Hopefully)

Jeff_Atello
UConn WILL NOT beat Duke. Maryland barely beat Duke. Anyway, I don't want Duke to win, but I also don't want UConn to win.

Texas women will win!

tptmanno1
Texas Women? Yea right!
Im hoping for a Uconn Sweep!

Jeff_Atello
No chance in hell. Duke vs. Maryland in final...Duke coming out on top this time.

boxofdeath2.0
Maryland doesnt have a prayer! They barely squeeked into the tourny.

If Okafor (sp?) is healthy, UConn is the best team in the nation. But he hasn't been 100% in quite some time.

My final 4 picks are Kentucky, Pitt, Duke, and UConn (pending Okafor).

Other teams that wouldn't surprise me if they made it to the Final 4 are Ok State, Miss St., Georgia Tech, Gonzaga, and maybe Stanford.

And is it just me, or is St. Joe's a #1 and also a Cinderella? Has that ever happened before?

Tptmanno1
^^ Yup, But Uconn did well even when Okafor was out, the rest of the team just had to step it up.

forumcrew
duke is my team

forumcrew
and uconn has no chance

DanZeke25
St. Joes just lost to Oklahoma! Nooooooooo! o well all i got to say is... LETS GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!

Tptmanno1
haha!
Thats a good thing,
Now Duke just needs to lose....

Jeff_Atello
Duke won't lose. It's gonna be Duke vs. Georgia Tech in the final.

cookies2006
if we talkin bout mens final four... i need ok st. to beat g tech, and then uconn 2 win it all and i win money money money!!!!!!lol

Jeff_Atello
I stand corrected. UConn can suck my ass. But they will win it all. Ga. Tech can't beat them again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.